Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What about the idea of a bitcoin shop in big cities?  (Read 29063 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:19:08 AM

Actually its a great idea,the problem is the local shop complain about the transaction speed and the fluctuate price of bitcoin, i think to implemented bitcoin completely, it still need time to develop, but in the future i think there will be a lot of shop accepting bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:29:09 AM

Actually its a great idea,the problem is the local shop complain about the transaction speed and the fluctuate price of bitcoin, i think to implemented bitcoin completely, it still need time to develop, but in the future i think there will be a lot of shop accepting bitcoin
The transaction speed I think is the main reason reason why we still don't see a lot more physical shops that are accepting bitcoin. Compared to just using your credit or debit card, which are almost instant in terms of payment confirmation, it is just a hassle to wait for transaction to get confirmed. Precious time could go to which could be a turn off for potential customers and shops, as well.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:30:05 PM

sell bitcoin without going through the exchanger services, i think that's a good idea.
in Bali is already available, now u can buy and sell Bitcoin directly. yes i know bali it's not big city like paris and others.

Well the gold stores had sucess and opened several in several places, i believe with bitcoin being the buy and sell the only service you will need to profit, but sure would be great to go to a store and sell my bitcoins and get the cash in hands, i believe it may work is you dont have to rent a space.
yeah it is a very good thing for the development of bitcoin. exchange that is in offline and physically will give interest to new users until she wants to join with bitcoin. and also the physical exchange will help the bitcoin users, especially in the city. I would be very happy if this offline exchange can exist in every city across the country? is it possible
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:23:31 PM

Hey Guys,

what would be your opinion if there would been Bitcoin shops in big cities like London, Berlin or Paris (also smaller cities).
So you could go inside the shop and buy or sell Bitcoin for a good price.

I think it would be an good (and an advantage) idea because more people would use Bitcoin so the price would rise up and the people who are owning Bitcoins at the moment would have more money in Bitcoins. Wink

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley

If there an option to use your bitcoin in a shop at big cities, i will try to go to that shop and maybe buy something with my bitcoins and yeah, it will attract people to come.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:20:34 PM

why not? i mean, its a good idea to make it happen so many people will be attract and will curious about bitcoin. maybe after the government in all country can accepted about bitcoin and understand the technology behind bitcoin, this will be happen. without government approve, bitcoin really hard to be accepted in many people. and government will said use for your own risk.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:37:15 PM

sell bitcoin without going through the exchanger services, i think that's a good idea.
in Bali is already available, now u can buy and sell Bitcoin directly. yes i know bali it's not big city like paris and others.
https://www.upload.ee/image/6006742/komang_in_bitcoin_office.jpg

Well the gold stores had sucess and opened several in several places, i believe with bitcoin being the buy and sell the only service you will need to profit, but sure would be great to go to a store and sell my bitcoins and get the cash in hands, i believe it may work is you dont have to rent a space.
yeah it is a very good thing for the development of bitcoin. exchange that is in offline and physically will give interest to new users until she wants to join with bitcoin. and also the physical exchange will help the bitcoin users, especially in the city. I would be very happy if this offline exchange can exist in every city across the country? is it possible

Wow Bali isn't even a large city, yet someone has taken the initiative to start off a bitcoin exchange service.
I wanted to start one myself but my parents wouldn't allow me since I would rely on them for some of the starting capital I require. It's just a little too much for our currency.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:22:14 PM

Better to host such a thing in an already existing tech environment. You could have a counter somewhere with a little man handling it. That's how most foreign currency operations work. They're rarely standalone places.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:01:47 AM

Better to host such a thing in an already existing tech environment. You could have a counter somewhere with a little man handling it. That's how most foreign currency operations work. They're rarely standalone places.

This needs a spot where people will gather. If you put a place in the mall it will be expensive. Your own backyard could help but you might need to create ads that you are accepting bitcoin for people to come.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:22:15 AM

I think It wouldn't be a bad thing if bitcoins were used in big cities. It would be fun to have the opportunity to use bitcoins to pay at retail stores.
of course people will be very happy when there is a store that accepts bitcoin in their city? of course they will be easier to shop.

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:27:12 AM

It will be great, this is the goal of bitcoin, to be able to do transaction using bitcoin in every shop in all around the world, so we can use bitcoin as the sub currency, it will be convenience for the tourist because they dont need to bring a lot of currency and a lot of money when they travel
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:11:23 AM

This needs a spot where people will gather. If you put a place in the mall it will be expensive. Your own backyard could help but you might need to create ads that you are accepting bitcoin for people to come.

I thought bitcoin ATMs and LocalBTC sellers already cover for that?

It may be applicable in other countries, but here in my country it'll be of no use as you can literally buy btc from any 7-11, of course you'd have to order it first through Coins.ph.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:23:05 AM

Buying just BitCoin, or buying a product. No need for a local place to sell just BitCoin, that's just like a currency exchange.

An actual store, there's some great idea, but mechants haven't fully implemented that, or just choose not to.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:16:12 PM

Hey Guys,

what would be your opinion if there would been Bitcoin shops in big cities like London, Berlin or Paris (also smaller cities).

I think it would be an good (and an advantage) idea because more people would use Bitcoin so the price would rise up and the people who are owning Bitcoins at the moment would have more money in Bitcoins. Wink

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley
I believe it’s a great idea. It’s already been proven that bitcoin is more convenient with internet websites. I think the next step in this revolution would be setting up big stores that accept bitcoin. Using that as the selling point would get a lot of people out and ready to try bitcoin for the first time in many cities.
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:20:03 PM

Hey Guys,

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley
I believe it’s a great idea. It’s already been proven that bitcoin is more convenient with internet websites. I think the next step in this revolution would be setting up big stores that accept bitcoin. Using that as the selling point would get a lot of people out and ready to try bitcoin for the first time in many cities.

Yeah, it was a pretty good idea. I see a lot of people who are already waiting for the top online sites that accept bitcoin payoff in doing it. and I'm sure they also have a desire to disseminate to his family, but this is not the right time. Because the bitcoin is still not have a strong foundation to be the reason they
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:23:41 PM

I think selling a variety of goods daily needs and also sell the need for the premiere would be a very appropriate choice. we could get a sizable turnover of this business.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:47:39 PM

if you want to introduce bitcoin in big cities or small, is very well open a clothing store with a variety of designs bitcoin very interesting. I think a good design can make people interested, especially fasion very well liked.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:13:32 PM

That's a good idea but you will have to check for the local laws if bitcoin is banned or accepted in that particular country or province. Otherwise, you and your customers will be in big trouble. Police will cease your holding and will receive the record of your clients. Then that record will be used to chase down your clients.

If there is any country where bitcoin is legal, you can try your luck.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:50:59 PM

if you want to introduce bitcoin in big cities or small, is very well open a clothing store with a variety of designs bitcoin very interesting. I think a good design can make people interested, especially fasion very well liked.
Yes i also think this will be a good idea, i am also thinking of opening online clothing brand with home scale production at first and obviously accept bitcoin also as payment method. I am currently getting idea about how i can start this business with minimum cost. Also distributing free tshirt with bitcoin info in them in promotion will be good idea.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:45:25 PM

I think It wouldn't be a bad thing if bitcoins were used in big cities. It would be fun to have the opportunity to use bitcoins to pay at retail stores.
of course it wouldnt be a bad idea, in my opinion it would allow a lot of people to use bitcoins so the adoption would be way faster

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:51:02 PM

I'm really not into the simple bitcoin designs like simple white tees with bitcoin logo printed on it. It's too simple for my taste. I want it like those designs with variety. If I know how to make high quality clothes, or atleast have the capital to do so, I would start a clothing business about bitcoin myself. A good publicity would be nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: