Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What about the idea of a bitcoin shop in big cities?  (Read 29067 times)
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:14:26 PM

What about the idea of a bitcoin shop in the big cities? well that's very cool. It is more convenient because you can something you want wherever you go.

Everything does look very cool and will definitely make the higher growth of the bitcoin, because with the establishment of a large City area stores it will attract all eyes of people who have not known a bitcoin. So it has tremendous potential and is very helpful to make everyone switch to using bitcoin and finally bitcoin on admit by any country that has a population using bitcoin. Or maybe it is if the USA or Europe accept bitcoin then all countries will follow suit
Yeah you're right, not only will this idea attract new and potential bitcoin users and bring bitcoin to a new level as the price will go sky high but also will it change some people's perception about bitcoin. Because there are still old thoughts that bitcoin is something belong to the deep web world and it shouldn't be involved in anything, having bitcoin shop in big cities can prove that bitcoin is more than that.
qyzackk

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:15:33 AM

It will just remain an idea not unless someone is making a start off of this thing. Also, it's not improbable that the sid idea would not be accepted since there are many bitcoin enthusiasts and even the normal Joes who would want to buy a thing or two using their own piece of cryptocurrency.
Under the purchase of bitcoin can go any product or commodity. Main only to the buyer are available bitcoin. What is interesting is the greater chain of stores all over the world at odds, the closer will become full popular bitcoin.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 684

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:20:52 AM

It will just remain an idea not unless someone is making a start off of this thing. Also, it's not improbable that the sid idea would not be accepted since there are many bitcoin enthusiasts and even the normal Joes who would want to buy a thing or two using their own piece of cryptocurrency.
Under the purchase of bitcoin can go any product or commodity. Main only to the buyer are available bitcoin. What is interesting is the greater chain of stores all over the world at odds, the closer will become full popular bitcoin.
We need their support and it will only happen if they will adopt, they are businesses so they also need to ensure that they can minimize the risk and will still be able to comply with the laws of the state where they are operating. You cannot take that in their mind, but time will come they will realize that they need to risk to support bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Gilf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:49:06 AM

We need their support and it will only happen if they will adopt, they are businesses so they also need to ensure that they can minimize the risk and will still be able to comply with the laws of the state where they are operating. You cannot take that in their mind, but time will come they will realize that they need to risk to support bitcoin.
Not all countries are ready to accept bitcoin, and people are also to some extent become hostages of the situation. Since buying in stores will be available in some countries for bitcoin, and in others it will be possible to receive punishment for the use of bitcoin.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:07:55 AM

I'm a little can not understand how it is and how it will be made to pay for goods when you buy them in the shops, in reality and not via the Internet. This may take a long time, if not to use paper money. Of course I am not against bitcoin, but can not imagine another.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:30:41 AM

What about the idea of a bitcoin shop in the big cities? well that's very cool. It is more convenient because you can something you want wherever you go.

Everything does look very cool and will definitely make the higher growth of the bitcoin, because with the establishment of a large City area stores it will attract all eyes of people who have not known a bitcoin. So it has tremendous potential and is very helpful to make everyone switch to using bitcoin and finally bitcoin on admit by any country that has a population using bitcoin. Or maybe it is if the USA or Europe accept bitcoin then all countries will follow suit
Yeah you're right, not only will this idea attract new and potential bitcoin users and bring bitcoin to a new level as the price will go sky high but also will it change some people's perception about bitcoin. Because there are still old thoughts that bitcoin is something belong to the deep web world and it shouldn't be involved in anything, having bitcoin shop in big cities can prove that bitcoin is more than that.
Soon bitcoin will take all the shops with great pleasure, and users will be able to buy it go, because it is already not the first time say that in the coming years mankind renounce other currencies.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1269

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:40:29 AM

It's just like a bitcoin bank if you think of it. if I think the person who is going to manage should have a lot of experience in Bitcoin. Also monitoring every changes in the value, always connected to the internet always. The security should be upgraded because of course, it's going to be money. A value.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:45:58 AM

It's just like a bitcoin bank if you think of it. if I think the person who is going to manage should have a lot of experience in Bitcoin. Also monitoring every changes in the value, always connected to the internet always. The security should be upgraded because of course, it's going to be money. A value.
For ordinary citizens who do not come into contact with very hard cryptocurrency will use bitcoin. I just can not imagine how my parents, for example, will use it. So there are many questions that still have difficulties to remove.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:34:21 AM

Even in big cities people run for making money and keep them updated into their own profession, so 25 to 50% of the people might be aware of the digital currency. So setting up a separate bitcoin store gets the attention of common men and won't be much profitable, better is to provide additional services for bitcoin users in addition to your regular business.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:54:51 PM

Better to put it in every single place now only city so i prefer to put it on every village hehe i think bitcoin in every town is good because of their popularity Cheesy.
Having Bitcoin shop in big cities is really very much easier task because there are big business that can afford to do that and the number of people that can patronize the service are so big too unlike the villages where you have low number of business activities taking place usually. So, it will easy doing it in big cities than in villages.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:49:44 PM

its a good idea to make a bitcoin shop in big cities as many people can see and ask about bitcoin and i think its could help bitcoin to be adopt by more people. but the question is when this could be happen? who will want to build this? i think its need big cost to build this because its related with licensing to build business in local cities and if its succeeded, there is more chance to build another bitcoin shop in every cities.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
nara1892

Activity: 1624
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:26:47 PM

Hey Guys,

what would be your opinion if there would been Bitcoin shops in big cities like London, Berlin or Paris (also smaller cities).
So you could go inside the shop and buy or sell Bitcoin for a good price.

I think it would be an good (and an advantage) idea because more people would use Bitcoin so the price would rise up and the people who are owning Bitcoins at the moment would have more money in Bitcoins. Wink

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley

actually it is a good idea for some people or for those who are new in bitcoin world because they have a place to buy or sell bitcoin, but I think it's not a good idea for those busy people. in my view, they will ask why should go to a shop to buy or sell bitcoin instead of buy or sell it online? we don't need to go outside. we can do it at home. just think about it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:37:06 PM

its a good idea to make a bitcoin shop in big cities as many people can see and ask about bitcoin and i think its could help bitcoin to be adopt by more people. but the question is when this could be happen? who will want to build this? i think its need big cost to build this because its related with licensing to build business in local cities and if its succeeded, there is more chance to build another bitcoin shop in every cities.

I love the idea of bitcoins shop in big cities. Aside from safe due to cashless payment and tax free, this idea will make bitcoins more popular and more indemand, this idea could also help the bitcoins value increase. And once  that they adopt bitcoins for payment, i am pretty sure that not only in store bitcoins will be accepted. Who knows that we can use it too on other aspects.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:27:21 PM

I love the idea of bitcoins shop in big cities. Aside from safe due to cashless payment and tax free, this idea will make bitcoins more popular and more indemand, this idea could also help the bitcoins value increase. And once  that they adopt bitcoins for payment, i am pretty sure that not only in store bitcoins will be accepted. Who knows that we can use it too on other aspects.
If we take the current state of things, it turns out that lack even the small number of stores to buy what you need for bitcoin. It is not massive, but it is still there.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:50:28 PM

Its already been done by some countries like in paris that has 20 released store that accepting bitcoin as payment mode. and brazil that has 150 stores are accepting bitcoin as payment and i think this is the starting popularity of bitcoin and more countries will also release store that accept bitcoin as payment.. that can affect our economy.. and i think the price will increase more. because more investors will come..
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:52:23 PM

If banks in some countries will themselves take the initiative and carry out transactions with Bitcoin, and yet they all want to stay afloat, the bitcoin for infrastructure will break by itself the first stores will more actively participate in it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:20:16 PM

Its already been done by some countries like in paris that has 20 released store that accepting bitcoin as payment mode. and brazil that has 150 stores are accepting bitcoin as payment and i think this is the starting popularity of bitcoin and more countries will also release store that accept bitcoin as payment.. that can affect our economy.. and i think the price will increase more. because more investors will come..

I hope that i will also be in philipines, many bitcoin user here are looking forward for that thing to happen. If that happens, it would be more convenient to.all butcoin users here in phillipines. I am not hoping that all shopping center will accept butcoins but at least at about 10 to 15 business establishment to begin with. Once this happen, many will use bitcoins and who knows, more store will open thier mind to accept bitcoins too.
chrisivl

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:23:55 PM

If banks in some countries will themselves take the initiative and carry out transactions with Bitcoin, and yet they all want to stay afloat, the bitcoin for infrastructure will break by itself the first stores will more actively participate in it.
I like very much was surprised to find that in my bank services the opportunity to create your bitcoin wallet. and that in the absence of information in the country of cryptocurrency. But when I went to the site of one of the stores, the second there is already an opportunity to buy via bitcoin. Q I tell you friends, very very best.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:47:29 PM

I really wish for that to happen unfortunately in my country people don't even know what bitcoin is,i wish that some day i can go in to the shop buy all i want and then only pay with my bitcoin wallet address that will be so helpful, i believe in china there are many restaurants and shops in Hong Kong that  accept this kind of payment, hopefully in the future we will see these exemples in our countrys
ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:48:47 PM

I love the idea of bitcoins shop in big cities. Aside from safe due to cashless payment and tax free, this idea will make bitcoins more popular and more indemand, this idea could also help the bitcoins value increase. And once  that they adopt bitcoins for payment, i am pretty sure that not only in store bitcoins will be accepted. Who knows that we can use it too on other aspects.

I hope that i will also be in philipines, many bitcoin user here are looking forward for that thing to happen. If that happens, it would be more convenient to.all butcoin users here in phillipines. I am not hoping that all shopping center will accept butcoins but at least at about 10 to 15 business establishment to begin with. Once this happen, many will use bitcoins and who knows, more store will open thier mind to accept bitcoins too.
If only 15% of the total number, what then is a reason to use bitcoin. What will do the rest. Although if it is only locally, it all can be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: