Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What about the idea of a bitcoin shop in big cities?  (Read 29063 times)
elena-tur

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:38:25 PM

I really wish for that to happen unfortunately in my country people don't even know what bitcoin is,i wish that some day i can go in to the shop buy all i want and then only pay with my bitcoin wallet address that will be so helpful, i believe in china there are many restaurants and shops in Hong Kong that  accept this kind of payment, hopefully in the future we will see these exemples in our countrys
If we talk about China is to tell the truth, I'm not surprised. In general, I think that China is a great control bitcoin in the world.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:08:32 PM

Only in big cities today can still be implemented with the payment of goods bitcoin. It does not matter what the others do not want to, but simply from the fact that there is no demand for as many huge that it is globally
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:15:06 PM

Why do we need specialized Bitcoin shops? There are Bitcoin ATMs in most of the big cities. Even in my own city, there are 6-7 of them (although I have never used one). Still, it will be better if Bitcoin is accepted across the supermarkets and fast-food chains. I am sure that it will help the wide adoption in a very big way.
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:01:16 PM

Only in big cities today can still be implemented with the payment of goods bitcoin. It does not matter what the others do not want to, but simply from the fact that there is no demand for as many huge that it is globally
yes that right to say as in small cities the number of bitcoin users are comparably very low therefor it may not be profitable in small cities while in big cities as here the number of bitcoin user s will be more therefore it can be more useful there in big cities.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:01:43 AM

Big cities already have lots of bitcoin accepting shops, so adding a shop in small or growing cities seems better idea. Something new into the region easily grabs the attention. Now what needs to be planned before initiation is the service provided in return for bitcoin or any trade oriented.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:42:10 AM

Big cities already have lots of bitcoin accepting shops, so adding a shop in small or growing cities seems better idea. Something new into the region easily grabs the attention. Now what needs to be planned before initiation is the service provided in return for bitcoin or any trade oriented.
well we just needed to continue introducing the advantage and how those small businesses will benefits if they adopt bitcoin in there system for sure interest will be much bigger if they knew what are the advantage of bitcoin for them.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:47:26 AM

only a few countries has a shops that accepting bitcoin in their big city and I guess most of them are in European Country or America and maybe in Hong Kong. it could be great if there will be added shops on the small cities that we can use our bitcoin in order for these cities to move forward like others and this will be a good innovation for them. I really hope that here in my country there will be a shop like these in the near future.
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:16:25 PM

I think it's a good idea, the more sources to buy Bitcoins, the better for us, and for the development of Bitcoin.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:43:14 PM

well, that is a very good idea. most likely bitcoin users in the city will definitely visit a store that accepts bitcoin, and try shopping in the store. Well, if I have a lot of money, maybe I've been building the store as it was in the town I live in today, because it will definitely be crowded in the visit of the people, especially the bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:59:55 PM

well we just needed to continue introducing the advantage and how those small businesses will benefits if they adopt bitcoin in there system for sure interest will be much bigger if they knew what are the advantage of bitcoin for them.

but small businesses are more likely into cash rather than cryptocurrencies although we will introduce them the bitcoin and its advantage we will be having a hard time to make them adopt to the crypto but yes it could be great not only for us but also for the business owners to adopt it .
ashiqdey

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:01:27 PM

It would help in popularizing bitcoin faster than any other method because it would fall under everyone's eye sight and they will definitely eager to know about what's that and when they will know it's advantage they will definitely join bitcoin network with us.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:10:28 PM

yeah i heard that some shops in big city who accept bitcoin and its really very good idea for bitcoin user and i think bitcoin accepting in shops for direct shopping is increasing to much faster and bitcoin will be get more popularity in the future.

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:35:39 PM

Hey Guys,

what would be your opinion if there would been Bitcoin shops in big cities like London, Berlin or Paris (also smaller cities).
So you could go inside the shop and buy or sell Bitcoin for a good price.

I think it would be an good (and an advantage) idea because more people would use Bitcoin so the price would rise up and the people who are owning Bitcoins at the moment would have more money in Bitcoins. Wink

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley

I have 2 opinions about this statement mate that there are will be a advantage until disadvantage.
First, if you really make shops in the big cities even until can make a super market that adopt and accept bitcoin, that's what the most of the bitcoin's user want. They will be more easy to use their bitcoin in reality without browse in online to seek goods and without should exchang their bitcoin in to fiat before can use that money.
Second, if the price of goods always fluctuating because it priced in bitcoin, how the shops will print the label price of each goods. Is the shops should provide a digital label price for each goods ? 😂 Huh So in my opinion this is must be twice thinking by someone.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

alphablitzer

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:10:41 AM

If you think of it, it’s going to be okay to have bitcoin shops in cities especially with many people that has lots of bitcoin users. The people who needs bitcoins the most are the most active. They should hire like a manager that knows a lot and have a lot of experience with bitcoin. Especially, the security is also upgraded since a lot has happened, hacking etc. If it's still a small time shop it can easily be hacked and have their information and wallets.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:17:46 AM

If you think of it, it’s going to be okay to have bitcoin shops in cities especially with many people that has lots of bitcoin users. The people who needs bitcoins the most are the most active. They should hire like a manager that knows a lot and have a lot of experience with bitcoin. Especially, the security is also upgraded since a lot has happened, hacking etc. If it's still a small time shop it can easily be hacked and have their information and wallets.

Why does the risk of it getting hacked have to do with whether it is a small time shop or a big shop?  As long as you take proper precautions, anyone can protect their bitcoins.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:41:12 AM

Why does the risk of it getting hacked have to do with whether it is a small time shop or a big shop?  As long as you take proper precautions, anyone can protect their bitcoins.

I agree. And it is not possible to suddenly open up a huge btc shop. However, if you want to make it big, you can consider work with big company to introduce a one day btc shop in a mega shop. So if you pay in btc, you can purchase it at a discount rate.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:41:35 AM

Hey Guys,

what would be your opinion if there would been Bitcoin shops in big cities like London, Berlin or Paris (also smaller cities).

I think it would be an good (and an advantage) idea because more people would use Bitcoin so the price would rise up and the people who are owning Bitcoins at the moment would have more money in Bitcoins. Wink

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley
yes good idea , but not easy of convince people to use bitcoin , because bitcoin is digital currency
so need big trying of convince people to use and believe in bitcoin..
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:09:53 AM

Hey Guys,

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley

Make it clear, so it's like exchange shop? Where people can exchange bitcoin inside? There's a big bitcoin exchange company, why need a "bitcoin exchange shop"?

Or if you means big merchant company who accept bitcoin, it will be great, especially the location at big city.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:32:37 AM

It is a great idea.
It will be a big help to
the people who will use it.
of course it will be very awaited by all users, because before they found trouble to shop using bitcoin. and when it happens, where stores in every city accept bitcoin, of course it would be helpful right ?

ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:36:02 PM

Hey Guys,

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley
yes good idea , but not easy of convince people to use bitcoin , because bitcoin is digital currency
so need big trying of convince people to use and believe in bitcoin..
Yeah I think it would take a quite long time before we can bring bitcoin to big shops in big cities because it's hard to persuade people to use bitcoin. There is an undeniable fact that in some people's minds, bitcoin is still something bad and need to avoid. They keep thinking that bitcoin is no more than just a scam and it will be a difficult task to change their minds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: