Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What about the idea of a bitcoin shop in big cities?  (Read 29063 times)
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:30:12 PM

It is a unique and interesting idea, I am wanting to know who you are, what you do and why you ask about it. The problem here is that you can not predict the situation, and if you do business with bitcoin, you will have to accept big changes from it, you can get rich in just a few days, but you can also Losing a large amount of money just after a few hours. Bitcoin is a world currency, and its value is always changing. This is why poor people can not use bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

It is a unique and interesting idea, I am wanting to know who you are, what you do and why you ask about it. The problem here is that you can not predict the situation, and if you do business with bitcoin, you will have to accept big changes from it, you can get rich in just a few days, but you can also Losing a large amount of money just after a few hours. Bitcoin is a world currency, and its value is always changing. This is why poor people can not use bitcoin.
yes i am also agree that it is really a very good idea. as in bit cities people are more advance and therefore there are more chances that people there will have good knowledge about bitcoin and that is why they will be using bitcoin in a large scale  and so the bitcoin idea will be more good there.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:32:40 AM

It's good to have shops in big cities that accept bitcoins. But I guess it's not a big deal anymore as it can be use only for making bitcoin as another option. And store owners aren't going to risk their businesses for a 'bitcoin only' shop. It could be good for us if they are going to do that and it's a good way of advertising bitcoin too.
yes i agree with you that  in big cities as the users of bitcoin will be more as compare to small and backward cities, but i think big cities are more expensive to start a new business, so you need to analyze your investment and then take a right decision

There's no need to invest in bitcoin, what does those store needs to do is not actually to invest in bitcoin. But they just need to accept bitcoin for payment, of course it's just an option and it will not be their main method for accepting payment. It's just going to make some good difference and application of bitcoin to their business.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 05:40:09 AM

It's good to have shops in big cities that accept bitcoins. But I guess it's not a big deal anymore as it can be use only for making bitcoin as another option. And store owners aren't going to risk their businesses for a 'bitcoin only' shop. It could be good for us if they are going to do that and it's a good way of advertising bitcoin too.
yes i agree with you that  in big cities as the users of bitcoin will be more as compare to small and backward cities, but i think big cities are more expensive to start a new business, so you need to analyze your investment and then take a right decision

There's no need to invest in bitcoin, what does those store needs to do is not actually to invest in bitcoin. But they just need to accept bitcoin for payment, of course it's just an option and it will not be their main method for accepting payment. It's just going to make some good difference and application of bitcoin to their business.
If they accept it as payment, it means they are investing in it because they already have bitcoin. That's the same. They can support bitcoin by accepting that as mode of payment and being able to understand what it is. I hope that it could be applied with other businesses.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:16:46 AM

If they accept it as payment, it means they are investing in it because they already have bitcoin. That's the same. They can support bitcoin by accepting that as mode of payment and being able to understand what it is. I hope that it could be applied with other businesses.

They are just simply accepting it but they are not investing into it. They just want to make a way to bitcoin users so that it can be possibly avail their products and services directly with bitcoin. And there's no need to invest or deposit money on it so I don't consider it investing. We will see that it can be possible in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:20:37 AM

True they will be the one to accept bitcoin as the payment then ,they will be reliable when they want to convert it to cash ,they might consider it as a savings and cash it out when the value is at peak.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:30:37 AM

It would be very nice if we have such bitcoin shops so that we could go and physically buy and sell bitcoins.Also,it would create curiosity among people who dont even know about bitcoins.By this way,we could easily promote bitcoin community.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

It would be very nice if we have such bitcoin shops so that we could go and physically buy and sell bitcoins.Also,it would create curiosity among people who dont even know about bitcoins.By this way,we could easily promote bitcoin community.
it will be very nice and easy for us that somebody open shop and get payment in bitcoin so we can easily buy things, and it will be helpful for the growth of bitcoin and people who don't know it will also start it.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:21:41 PM

This idea is not actually new, we already have thought upto bitcoin atm's. and by the way many big cities did have bitcoin shops. like London was the first place to accept bitcoin in shops or institutions. there you can pay in bitcoin for collage fees,Setting bitcoin in many places is a old idea and right now we are thinking about a way to lower the transaction fees and ofcourse the segwig wallet too
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:59:51 AM

Hey Guys,

what would be your opinion if there would been Bitcoin shops in big cities like London, Berlin or Paris (also smaller cities).
So you could go inside the shop and buy or sell Bitcoin for a good price.

I think it would be an good (and an advantage) idea because more people would use Bitcoin so the price would rise up and the people who are owning Bitcoins at the moment would have more money in Bitcoins. Wink

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley
Its good to hear for the bitcoin enthusiast if there is a bitcoin shop in big cities, this will be the beginning to rise up the value of bitcoin. If the  price now is more than 1266$ it will get more higher and if that happens many bitcoin holders will become rich in their lives.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:09:33 AM

Hey Guys,

what would be your opinion if there would been Bitcoin shops in big cities like London, Berlin or Paris (also smaller cities).

I think it would be an good (and an advantage) idea because more people would use Bitcoin so the price would rise up and the people who are owning Bitcoins at the moment would have more money in Bitcoins. Wink

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley

I don't think that worth this idea. There are to many ATM worldwide now which make exactly this that you propose to be made with your bitcoin shops. With the big difference that the costs are much less. You think that worth pay the rent and the salary of the employee of your shop to do this activity? And if yes what will be your results if someone near you install one bitcoin ATM?
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:16:03 AM

Hey Guys,

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley

I don't think that worth this idea. There are to many ATM worldwide now which make exactly this that you propose to be made with your bitcoin shops. With the big difference that the costs are much less. You think that worth pay the rent and the salary of the employee of your shop to do this activity? And if yes what will be your results if someone near you install one bitcoin ATM?
I don't think that's the main point. It's going to happen anyway I think. Some people really support bitcoin and I support bitcoin and I think it could be helpful with that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:29:36 AM

I will be happy along with the other users of bitcoins too.Because we will be able to go shopping without bringing our fiat currencies but just bringing cellphones and we can take home goods
clicoin

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:43:22 AM

A very good idea, such as a hotel,
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:04:13 AM

I will be happy along with the other users of bitcoins too.Because we will be able to go shopping without bringing our fiat currencies but just bringing cellphones and we can take home goods
But we must understand that bitcoin users are very few, because this is a
limited society that inhabits the whole world and therefore the question
arises how exactly to realize this idea and to establish shops in big cities.
It seems to me that there are problems in this matter.
Gembul

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:21:27 AM

Actually this time alone, you can shop without having to bring fiat. In fact we can shop without having to get out of the house, because there are many online stores. So we do not have to wait for a shop that receives bitcoin to shop without carrying money. Because with credit cards and bank accounts that we can use from a smartphone, can help us to buy something without having to bring cash money. I think a store business that only uses bitcoin as a payment is not ready now even in big cities though, maybe in the coming years it can come true. Thank you
paul gatt

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:38:08 PM

When they accept bitcoin, they face the risk of bitcoin fluctuations. Although bitcoin is trending steadily, it is still a big challenge for the store. If it collapses, the stores are likely to be hit hard, even bankrupt
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1132

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:42:30 PM

When they accept bitcoin, they face the risk of bitcoin fluctuations. Although bitcoin is trending steadily, it is still a big challenge for the store. If it collapses, the stores are likely to be hit hard, even bankrupt
Thats the common or main risk on accepting bitcoin as a store owner you will surely be included on the risk of getting bankrupt when bitcoins price tend to go down then profits or even capital would be wipe out but we cant say as of now since prices is still gradually increasing which means its a good time to adopt it but would really depend on store owners regarding on this situation.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:46:07 PM

Hey Guys,

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley
I love the idea of a bitcoin shop but I think if someone decides to open a shop like that then you probably going to want open shop in a  place that has lots of bitcoin user, so instead of choosing a city in Europe, you could choose Tokyo now that Japan has recognized bitcoin as money.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

Hey Guys,

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley
i think this is good idea , because within there is a bitcoin shops, people never knows about bitcoin will know and understand about bitcoin even use bitcoin Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: