News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

yes i believe in a supreme being called God, reasons are as follows.
1. carefully studying nature, the trees, birds air etc, i came to that conclusion that how did these things come to being? were they simply products of circumstances?
2. taking a indepth look at the complex nature of man, internally and externally, i wonder but to ask, how did man came into being? are we truly product of evolution like darwin theory suggested? if yes then where did the apes we were said to have evoluted from came from? were they not created too or were they evoluted from other being?
3. taking a closer look at the universal system, the 7 planets, moon, stars and the sun, i wonder to as myself, who created these perfect system? i came to the conclusion that there exist a superior being and it is God.
cryptoguy055

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

I believe in God because he created me I can not see him physically, but of course I can feel him through my actions. He showed me through his actions how he lived, he gave us the opportunity to live a long life in our beautiful world, he wants us all By getting it, he will take us through the beautiful world one day by death.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

I believe in God because he created me I can not see him physically, but of course I can feel him through my actions. He showed me through his actions how he lived, he gave us the opportunity to live a long life in our beautiful world, he wants us all By getting it, he will take us through the beautiful world one day by death.

So why is God killing people?  What kind of design is this?

Why not design people to live forever here on Earth?  Why create them and then kill them?  Is he a serial killer?

What is up with the constant, erroneous DNA replication in all living organisms?

Design my ass.

There is no God, never was, never will be.  This world was created out from a singularity by quantum fluctuations.

It all started 13.5 billion years ago, 4.5 billion years ago Earth formed by itself, first single cell organisms formed 3.5 billion years ago,first primates evolved 50 million years ago from other mammals, we evolved from (and are part of) our apes family.

BTW, your daddy created you when he banged your mommy.  The "Oh God!!!" screams you heard do not mean that God created you. LOL.

I don't understand how religious people can't grasp simple logic. Someone has a terrible disease and it's cured, OH WOW, WHAT A MIRACLE, GOD DID IT. Yet they don't realize God also allowed it in the first place. Strong mental illness.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:47:32 AM

Why not design people to live forever here on Earth?  Why create them and then kill them?  Is he a serial killer?

What is up with the constant, erroneous DNA replication in all living organisms?

Design my ass.

There is no God, never was, never will be.  This world was created out from a singularity by quantum fluctuations.

It all started 13.5 billion years ago, 4.5 billion years ago Earth formed by itself, first single cell organisms formed 3.5 billion years ago,first primates evolved 50 million years ago from other mammals, we evolved from (and are part of) our apes family.

BTW, your daddy created you when he banged your mommy.  The "Oh God!!!" screams you heard do not mean that God created you. LOL.

I don't understand how religious people can't grasp simple logic. Someone has a terrible disease and it's cured, OH WOW, WHAT A MIRACLE, GOD DID IT. Yet they don't realize God also allowed it in the first place. Strong mental illness.

That's because you are unwilling to understand how deeply God has placed the spirit of mankind into the universe. Man willingly allowed the devil to introduce destruction. Man constantly maintains the destruction that the devil introduced. God attempts to stop this destruction, and that is why we have peace and cures. But the only way to stop the destruction is by creating a new universe. And that is what God did.

Why is that the only way? Because of the depth to which God inserted Himself and man into this universe.

When the new universe gets here, and this one is destroyed, all the people who make it into the new universe will never have any memory of this mess forever. God is fixing it, just not the way you want, because your way is flawed.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:48:37 AM

Design my ass.

Nice science fiction story you have there.      Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:21:17 AM

The only reason you don't understand is because you don't want to. You forget that God allowed it by allowing freedom to the people, and the people did it to themselves. Take away the freedom so that people can't hurt themselves, and people won't be people.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

The only reason you don't understand is because you don't want to. You forget that God allowed it by allowing freedom to the people, and the people did it to themselves. Take away the freedom so that people can't hurt themselves, and people won't be people.

Cool

WRONG!!!!!!!!! ''You forget that God allowed it by allowing freedom to the people'' You said clearly that free will only exists in faith in god, BEEEEEEEP WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BADECKER DO NOT CONTRADICT YOURSELF PLEASE, DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!! 

Are you now saying god gave free will to people to do anything they want in all aspects?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

I strongly believe and trust God. There was one miracle i encountered when i was young. I was about six years and God saved me from an accident unexpectedly. The car stopped suddenly as if i was a magician to command it  Cry. It was about the mercies of God upon me. Beloved, I wish you all give your maximum to serve him.In God, there is hope.
Astargath

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

I am sure that there is something above us, more powerful and wise, and our religions are very far from understanding God

I can agree with that, yes. If there is something above us like some sort of god, religions are certainly not even close to define it correctly, no one is, science isn't either. That's a big IF, though.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
hiroshmax

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:01:54 AM

Always I am thinking that someone is watching us from the sky. When I see the sky , their is a positive feeling about that person who watching me. Yes, I am believing that unknown person will help me, will create good life for me and if I done wrong thing he will punished me.

I am Buddhist, according to Buddha, every things depend on our action and reactions. If we done good thing good things will happen, if we do bad things bad wil punished me. I never saw Buddha live. But I have some feeling that someone watching my steps in life. I am scared to do bad things because of the person who is in the sky.
Sometims I feel that the person in sky is my own conscience. So every one need to realize to follow that unknown feeling. I believe that feeling will never let me down.
Armaden

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

I do believe in god, but I'm not really someone who is considered faithful. I'm a catholic.

When I was a kid, I always went to church with my cousins because I was told that I need to do it.

When I grew up, I thought it was pointless for me to go there, since I was not even focusing my attention on what the priest says.

What I believe is that there is a creator, and that I need to be a good person by doing good deeds, not harming other people and making sure that I help those in need and that's it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

Cool

WRONG!!!!!!!!! ''You forget that God allowed it by allowing freedom to the people'' You said clearly that free will only exists in faith in god, BEEEEEEEP WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BADECKER DO NOT CONTRADICT YOURSELF PLEASE, DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!  

Are you now saying god gave free will to people to do anything they want in all aspects?

You just said, yourself, that I said freedom in faith towards God, right? So, how dense are you that you contradict yourself in your next paragraph by suggesting that I said freedom to do anything they want in all respects?

Further, you know for a fact that people don't have freedom in all respects. Go out into the parking lot and try jumping to the moon. Can't do it, right?

God directs people's lives according to the faith they have in Him. If a person had the correct faith in God, God would give that person freedom to go out into the parking lot and jump to the moon. But since we don't see this happening anywhere, nobody has that kind of faith.

However, if a person does have that kind of faith, and doesn't use it for jumping to the moon, it's not because he couldn't, but because he has the freedom to not use it that way. Why does that person have the freedom to not use his faith to jump to the moon when he has the ability to do so? Because he has faith in God in such a way that God directs his freedom to jump to the moon, so that he does not use it.

Everything has to do with the amount and the direction of our faith in God.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

Everything has to do with the amount and the direction of our faith in God.

Cool

So by your logic nobody has faith in God since nobody can jump to the moon.

Do you even have any logic at all!    Cool

ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

Yes, God is Truth, is Unconditional Love... is everything, nothing and anything that could be.

Song of the Avadhut (read by Mooji)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ytiZulYBY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy3RkWuD4WU

Jumoke Ajamu
If Man were under God's direct "control" would we see War, Murder, Rape, Poverty, Slavery, Counter-natural Sexual Practices, Child Abuse-and-Neglect, etc., etc., etc.? If the answer to that question is 'yes' then one is asserting that these things are of God because God "controls" Man.

No, these things are not of God. These things are born of the archons and aeons of this nature, which are massive thought-clouds created by the collective erroneous and selfish thinking by Man over long ages of time. These thought-clouds surround the entire planet and act directly on the mental and astral bodies of humanity. Long ages ago, Man freely CHOSE to begin feeling and thinking selfishly, thereby setting in motion the processes that resulted in the creation of these aeonic entities. The freedom of CHOICE to create was granted to Man by Man's Creator. Man chose to create selfishly - which is not how God creates. The results speak for themselves.

People will say "God knows everything, so He must have known this would happen, etc., etc." God is aware of all potentialities. To avoid negative outcomes for a Creation, God develops a Divine Plan of Evolution, which, if voluntarily followed, will bring Glory to the Creation.

When that Plan is not voluntarily followed by the entities who are entrusted with administering the Plan, we end up with wandering, blind, misled, fallen human races and an emergency-order situation like the one that exists on Earth at this time.

rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

I do believe in God. He's the one who created us and the world we are living. As we all know, we can't see God with our eyes but deep down in our heart we believe that God exist. But the reason why i believe in God is because i've seen His works. Though i can't see Him in person but i believe Him. I believe that we could live because of Him and all the things we had until now is because of His blessings. I have faith in Him.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
meerkatoken
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

I think that we dont need to look for miracles.

The miracle is the fact that you can actually think about such a complex thing as the existance of God.
The miracle is that we are here and we can breathe in the atmosphere of this planet. The miracle is that this planet happens to be in the right place and we are on it at the right time. The miracle life itself. To me life is God. So in this sense I believe in it. But it is not a he or she for me. It is the collective forces of the universe and all the physical laws those allowed life to emerge literally from the dust. Life from dust that is there miracle. There is God.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

Gone were the days when my uncle use to suffer from hypertension. This disease had been there for some years and we were once healed by a prophet. from that till now, I gave my whole life to serve this God because i have a maximum believe in him.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
ezelom

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)
I believe in god called Jehovah. I believe He is Supreme. I believe He sent His Word, Jesus Christ for the Redemption of Mankind (or Believers).

In addition to Faith, I believe in god as a First Cause. It's necessary for god to exist.

As it is necessary for the First Man not to be born through normal vaginal birth, so also is it necessary to have an Uncreated Creator.

If an infinite number of people line up and place their hands on the shoulders of the one before them, there'll always be One Person who have No hands placed on Their shoulders, the First Mover, He is God. There cannot be two.

The design of the human systems cannot be accidental. It's planned out well. The coordination and communication among the cells, tissues and organs are laid out. I believe whatever Force is responsible for this harmony and programme is God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.
His use of god was in order. You use God when you're referring to a particular god.

When I say God, I refer to the One who I believe is Almighty. When another person says God, he may be referring to another entity different from the One I believe to be Supreme.
werizapp

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Why are you looking for other people's reasons for believing in God? It's a very personal belief.. I mean you can gather as many reason as you want and not be convinced of its existence.

I used to be an agnostic.. still prefer that position socially, as God's existence can neither be proven nor disproven.

Temet Nosce

Join Weriz and be among the first people who participate in a project where profit is not only financial, but also social and personal.
HarvyDent

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

I used to believe very strongly in God. This belief was completely dependent on the church I used to attend. I fully believed that the church and its teachings were true. I would pray many times everyday. At some point, I began to doubt some of the teachings of that church. I suppose it would be more accurate to say that I found reason to believe that some of the things the church taught are not true. This made me doubt the entire church and all its teachings. I don't believe that that church is what it says it is anymore, thus I don't really know what I believe in anymore. I certainly can't say that I know for sure that there is no God, but I can't say anymore that I'm sure there is one (or many?). I do believe that there are things that happen in this world that are beyond our understanding as humans.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: