News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:38:04 PM

I just always wonder when someone speaks of a god, they refer to it like it is a fact and has always been proven, be it any god of any religion.
People speak of a god like "Do you believe in God" and not "Do you believe in a God".
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:49:01 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

I am a believer of God and I will always be until my very last breath. God is the reason why I am existing. He is the air that I breath. He is the giver of life, my healer, my provider and He's the  one who provides all m needs to survive. He's the reason why I love to live life each day.

How do you know?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:48:52 PM

I am a believer of God and I will always be until my very last breath. God is the reason why I am existing. He is the air that I breath. He is the giver of life, my healer, my provider and He's the  one who provides all m needs to survive. He's the reason why I love to live life each day.

How do you know?

The real question is, do we really know anything?

How many times do people forget their car keys and have to go back into the house or restaurant and get them? They knew they were going to go out to the car and get in and drive away, but it didn't work like that. They had forgotten their keys.

How many times have people gotten into their car - or boarded an airplane - and knew they were going to their destination? But there was an accident. They wound up in the hospital, or morgue.

We know nothing.

How do you know that God doesn't exist to do all those things that Potatohead talked about? You don't know. You simply might believe that God doesn't exist. More than likely, it is only attempted belief in many ways.

Now, here's the point.

God works in the hearts and minds and spirits of those who believe in Him, to cause them to know that He is with them. Potatohead knows, but he knows by faith. Yet it is real knowledge as well as faith. Why? Because God is the One Who is holding the person in faith knowledge, and in knowledge faith.

You don't believe, so you don't have God working in your heart and mind and spirit. Because of this, you don't (and never will) have knowledge that God works... at least not until you believe, and He comes to you.

If you wait long enough, you will die without faith-in-God knowledge. Then at the Judgment, you will find out from God, Himself, that He exists, and would have worked with you if you had allowed Him to. But then it will be too late for you.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:54:42 PM

I am a believer of God and I will always be until my very last breath. God is the reason why I am existing. He is the air that I breath. He is the giver of life, my healer, my provider and He's the  one who provides all m needs to survive. He's the reason why I love to live life each day.

How do you know?

How many times do people forget their car keys and have to go back into the house or restaurant and get them? They knew they were going to go out to the car and get in and drive away, but it didn't work like that. They had forgotten their keys.

How many times have people gotten into their car - or boarded an airplane - and knew they were going to their destination? But there was an accident. They wound up in the hospital, or morgue.

We know nothing.

How do you know that God doesn't exist to do all those things that Potatohead talked about? You don't know. You simply might believe that God doesn't exist. More than likely, it is only attempted belief in many ways.

Now, here's the point.

God works in the hearts and minds and spirits of those who believe in Him, to cause them to know that He is with them. Potatohead knows, but he knows by faith. Yet it is real knowledge as well as faith. Why? Because God is the One Who is holding the person in faith knowledge, and in knowledge faith.

You don't believe, so you don't have God working in your heart and mind and spirit. Because of this, you don't (and never will) have knowledge that God works... at least not until you believe, and He comes to you.

If you wait long enough, you will die without faith-in-God knowledge. Then at the Judgment, you will find out from God, Himself, that He exists, and would have worked with you if you had allowed Him to. But then it will be too late for you.

Cool

How do you know zeus didn't do it instead? How do you know the flying super unicorn didn't do it? How do you know the flying spaghetti monster didn't do it? We don't know when an accident it's going to happen simply because we don't account for all the variables but it's not magic. We have 0 evidence for any god, there is no point in believing in their existence, just acknowledge the fact that some god might exist but certainly not the christian one.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:57:10 PM

I do not believe in god per say, the thing that always bothers me is that something always has to come from somewhere. Even if there is a god then where did he come from? Who created god? There's just no end to that question and it's really quite disconcerting.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:35:58 AM

Of course  yes I really believe in God..man are gods creation and all things here in earth are all gifts from god

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Astargath

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:03:19 PM

I do not believe in god per say, the thing that always bothers me is that something always has to come from somewhere. Even if there is a god then where did he come from? Who created god? There's just no end to that question and it's really quite disconcerting.

My personal view is that our brains are not capable of understanding what's really going on or simply we don't have enough basic knowledge to imagine what's really going on, either way there is no point in claiming god exists because we don't really know.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
bdsultana8

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:26:43 PM

Yes, i believe in God. We couldn't see but God stay our beside.   God is kindness. God is one and powerful. We of all the Muslims believe in God.
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:37:26 PM

Yes, just imagine how scary it is living in a vast universe and no one manages it. Though religiously speaking I am, i always Believe in Jesus, Son of God.
Tolentum

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:06:58 PM

If something we call god exist, it is not like we imagine it. We have all kind of religions and no one agrees. It is beyond our understanding.
There is no proof of his existence and no proof of his non-existence.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:15:46 PM

I believe in myself and I think it is unnecessary and stupid to believe and pray, someone or something to help you or something. Everyone has the power to change the world, someone just does not realize it

feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:40:46 PM

How do you know?

We know nothing.

Now, here's the point.

Cool
God has, I believe in him. what would our life be if we humans were not capable of any atrocities. If everyone is good.we will not be afraid of fraudsters , because scammers will not there is
high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

God brings us everything in this life so how can i don't believe in him . He gave me my life.
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:08:28 AM

Yes. I do believed in God. He is my saviour.
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:26:13 AM

Yes i do believe in God,I have a grandma that comatose for a month we her family always pray at night for his fast recovery then God granted our prayers she recover and spent his last happy day to us for months,but still she past away but the last day on his life was so memorable and amazing.I miss my grand ma always but i know his on a good hand by God.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Astargath

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:45:51 AM

How do you know?

We know nothing.

Now, here's the point.

Cool
God has, I believe in him. what would our life be if we humans were not capable of any atrocities. If everyone is good.we will not be afraid of fraudsters , because scammers will not there is

Our lives would be good? If everyone was good then our lives would be good, what is your point here? You would rather have scammers and fraudsters instead of good people?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Bit Tuka

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:20:12 AM

Yes, I do. With the grand design of all things, even us humans as complex beings, I don't believe that it all happened as an accident. We are all created with a purpose and I believe in faith that God is our Creator and the reason why we are here.
jonnyflayer

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:46:26 AM

I believe in God, certainly. Sometimes, when I find it very difficult, I can turn to him with a request.. But I do not go to church, I consider it unnecessary.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:59:55 AM

I believe,as they say it is in all of us,since we are created in the image and likeness of it,especially the last vremch world Minetta,mintsa waves,and a oyudi nachtrab to understand write things

Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:04:08 AM

Yes I believe in God.

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: