News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:59:44 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

yes i beleive in God because God is created us and his Great he will give me a life and save me from my sins God is my savior god is greatful and he is my only no other than God his is very great and amazing god his the one

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:40:29 AM

Yes I believe in gold. But everyone not own the gold. Unlike bitcoin everyone can have it.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
jputra635

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:34:51 AM

I believe in God our creature he created a human,and and all living things,..he is my only one God,I believe in God because he answered my all prayers,and he gave all what i asking..God is my salvation and in times of trouble he always their to lean on all my problems and my needs.
Judyke

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:43:23 AM

Yes l believe in God Almighty, the creator of the world  God is the beginning and the end.
ridwan4619

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:26:18 AM

Yes I believe, as a Muslim we believe that he is the god of the universe that we are obliged to worship
tareqjohn

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:12:37 AM

yes,i believe in god.the creation of this world,and everything in this world is it's  creation.we worship him.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:19:23 AM

Yes, because many people believe to them, and how many of people saying that gods is so powerful, good, and blessed.I believe to our gods, because they can give a happiness for us.And also gods creator of this world, and everything in this universe or world.So many people worshiping him, and me one of them worship on him.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:41:33 AM

That depends on what you mean by “believe in God.” Because you can intellectually believe in God without trusting in him, without loving him or knowing him. For example, Satan and his demons believe that God exists, but they also hate God. So just believing in God doesn’t really mean anything.

Many times people will say, “I believe in God,” but it has absolutely no bearing on their lives. If they really knew who God was, they would live differently, they would put their lives in his hands. So mere intellectual belief that God exists isn’t much of a big deal.
rolltech01

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:15:45 AM

Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.

Lol. apt response.  It is more probable that bitcoin came by change than the law of gravity or the position of the sun in relation to the earth comming by change, not to talk about the complexity of the human cell, the brain etc
rolltech01

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:30:51 AM

That depends on what you mean by “believe in God.” Because you can intellectually believe in God without trusting in him, without loving him or knowing him. For example, Satan and his demons believe that God exists, but they also hate God. So just believing in God doesn’t really mean anything.

Many times people will say, “I believe in God,” but it has absolutely no bearing on their lives. If they really knew who God was, they would live differently, they would put their lives in his hands. So mere intellectual belief that God exists isn’t much of a big deal.

We apparantly saw the question from a different light. I understood it to mean
"Do you beleive God exist?"
But again, you are right in your assertions
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:37:06 AM

yes I believe in god because he works in everything everything you see in the world I believe that there is a god because the miracle of the god is able to heal my sicknesses and if you have trouble and you can not just pray with him and you can also go beyond your problem because the god does not give a problem that you can only solve those trials that they say.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

god is there for people who cant handle something in live, so they are asking for help. the best thing is, to find a spiritual way to yourself and then start talking to yourself like to god. its the same effect, but you skip the god bullshit.
Most people come to believe in God because their lives are simply destroyed. But I myself witness how a person became the best after he believed. And it's almost like miracles.

I myself witnessed how a person became a pedophile after he believed, what's your point? People believe in god because they can't accept the real world and need something to keep going.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:03:19 PM

god is there for people who cant handle something in live, so they are asking for help. the best thing is, to find a spiritual way to yourself and then start talking to yourself like to god. its the same effect, but you skip the god bullshit.
Most people come to believe in God because their lives are simply destroyed. But I myself witness how a person became the best after he believed. And it's almost like miracles.

I myself witnessed how a person became a pedophile after he believed, what's your point? People believe in god because they can't accept the real world and need something to keep going.

Wow, I’m pretty sure I’d like you if I met you in person. I’ve been saying that same statement to people for about 40 years now. I change it slightly when I say it to people, “Feebleminded fools believe in god because they can't comprehend the complexity of the real world and need a crutch to keep going. Religion is the perfect crutch to hold up a weak mind.”

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:30:46 PM

Wow, I’m pretty sure I’d like you if I met you in person. I’ve been saying that same statement to people for about 40 years now. I change it slightly when I say it to people, “Feebleminded fools believe in god because they can't comprehend the complexity of the real world and need a crutch to keep going. Religion is the perfect crutch to hold up a weak mind.”

I don't want to call religious people stupid but they are certainly very naive. Throughout this thread you will find only extremely weak and bad reasons on why people believe in god, I haven't found a single intelligent post yet.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:29:17 PM

Cmon guys. Stop with the "god is our...". This was not the question.
And also: "I believe in god because he is our creator" or "because he is real". What kind of arguments are that? This is not how arguments should "work". If you use word "because" put a proof after it. Even if it's not totally legit - at least the statement is logical and valid as an argument.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

I don't want to call religious people stupid but they are certainly very naive. Throughout this thread you will find only extremely weak and bad reasons on why people believe in god, I haven't found a single intelligent post yet.
For what I have seen in the world, Nothing comes out by chance, everything needs to be created, if the food that we eat don't just appear but is made by a cook then why do we deny that there is indeed a creator out there in the universe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:34:15 PM

Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.

yes,i believe in GOD.the father almigthy and my savior...my healer too
girl

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:12:46 AM

Yes I believe in GOD, because were all born as Christians. As the bible says God creates us we have to believe.  Every one of us has a God, has different belief we just have to respect each and everyone. God bless all
kimmanuel

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:34:11 AM

No , God ..Wich one?  Deus , Ala..etc etc?'
Mr.flores

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:58:31 AM

Yes.Because Jesus created human beings,things,and so on.Jesus is the most powerful one.he gives us necessities of everyday life that he heals our sicknesses
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: