Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins with Paypal  (Read 511 times)
thedude47 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:06:42 AM

Is anyone here (a senior member) willing to sell me 1 bitcoin for $80 via paypal?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mithrandi

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 04:24:13 AM

Due to the problems with PayPal (risk of chargeback, PayPal's hostility towards any bitcoin-related activity), I suspect most people will be reluctant to engage in a trade such as this. If you have any existing reputation online that you can leverage to reassure people you're not going to rip them off, it might help if you referenced it.

TheDarkBanker

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:54:59 AM

Perhaps you can buy linden dollars with paypal and use VirWox to exchange? Let me know how that works out. I would like to be able to do this very thing. At least your problem isn't as bad as amazon credit cards to bitcoins
mithrandi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 06:06:37 AM

Unfortunately Second Life / VirWoX fraud controls are weird; I was never able to get VirWoX to accept my ingame payment Sad

hiltonizer

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:33:25 AM

Perhaps you can buy linden dollars with paypal and use VirWox to exchange? Let me know how that works out. I would like to be able to do this very thing. At least your problem isn't as bad as amazon credit cards to bitcoins

can you elaborate on the amazon thing? Is Amazon anti-bitcoin transaction friendly?

DarkCoin: XiZutyRTPTEFQm5aH2de2SCmzfgE6B78uK
Bitcoin: 1P4wYgkKTh3WzHUGqLFaef23bAeM4UV2jB
TheDarkBanker

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 03:36:53 PM

can you elaborate on the amazon thing? Is Amazon anti-bitcoin transaction friendly?
Well it's just I don't see a way to buy bitcoins with an amazon acc
BTCBUDDY1

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 04:39:01 PM

we do that service @ bitcoinbuddys.com

I'm back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: