Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow me trading :)  (Read 12438 times)
Drs2016

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:54:04 AM

In the begining of your topic you said that you doing margin daily trading. When ETH action started you bought some "cheap" ETH because you strongly believe in it. Well, it is a problem for a most of the traders, and I am not exeption. But I solved this problem by simple decision and I make this decision every time I put my money on risk. I am asking my self - do I investor or trader in this deal?

Investing means buy and hold only. Trading is buying and selling without any doubts about the future of this currency.

As I said before I strongly believe in ETH as well, thats why I invest in mining of it. At the same time I am shorting it with pleasure when I have such opportunity  http://prntscr.com/c10h8s

My message is not about "you all sucks and I am f...ing Robin Hood", no. We are here to make each other better, thats is a point.

Good luck and good trading!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metropolit (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:01:12 PM

one single order with 4 BTC ? why ?

i was just looking for a big drop and fast 5-10% on a bounce which didn't happen.

serious people would never offer their service to manage 0.5BTC, it redicilous and wasting a time, only scamers doing that. If you not take a share from deposit to DD I dont understand where is your profit. Anyway, you will never get my money, just forget about that. So long

Huh?

After Bitfinex hack im no longer sure that profits from trading are risk worthy because at any moment you can lose all our money if the hack happens. Thinking about puting ETH and Lisk into offline wallets and move trading to forex or something.
BiTiB.eu

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:40:41 PM

serious people would never offer their service to manage 0.5BTC, it redicilous and wasting a time, only scamers doing that. If you not take a share from deposit to DD I dont understand where is your profit. Anyway, you will never get my money, just forget about that. So long

If someone manage more account (10 for example) this mean that he could earn income by apply a fee on profit . As i said you in PM beware of user that ask you to send BTC on their wallet: you must have the control of your BTC at any time  Smiley

Drs2016

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:36:09 PM

Huh?

Dont pay attention to this, I replied in private to one of scamers and put this message here by accident )) I delete it already, my apologizes
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:30:45 PM

Dont pay attention to this, I replied in private to one of scamers and put this message here by accident )) I delete it already, my apologizes

Oh np man!

Trading is so interesting i don't know why would anybody skip it and give their money to someone!
Drs2016

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:49:19 PM

Probably, people who failed in trading but still want to earn money from that. Not our case anyway Smiley)

It is almost time to long ETH. Right after break out 0.018BTC resistance. How do u think?
macorcina

Activity: 466

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:12:54 PM

Great! Thanks for sharing
Around how many time you dedicated to trade at day?

Currently i would say too much, i got addicted to the charts lol. Around 8 hours daily, even 12 sometimes.

And it's pretty depressing to make profit 10 days in the row and have smaller account then before those 10 successful days only because ETH and BTC are down :/

I'm thinking of going ouf of the crypto and maybe trade for $ only, cryptos are so unstable that i feel like i've lost those 10 days on nothing.

for big Volatility and fast moving market, try GBP/JPY ..... at forex , if you like .....
cryptoconda

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:50:19 PM

I'll follow you, don't lead me wrong bro!
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:54:22 AM

Great! Thanks for sharing
Around how many time you dedicated to trade at day?

Currently i would say too much, i got addicted to the charts lol. Around 8 hours daily, even 12 sometimes.

And it's pretty depressing to make profit 10 days in the row and have smaller account then before those 10 successful days only because ETH and BTC are down :/

I'm thinking of going ouf of the crypto and maybe trade for $ only, cryptos are so unstable that i feel like i've lost those 10 days on nothing.

for big Volatility and fast moving market, try GBP/JPY ..... at forex , if you like .....

Trade GBP\JPY is near gamble. Spread between this pair is also high. I just advise to trade on this no more than 5-10% of asset

Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:02:18 AM

patience and not being greedy is key
Stinkey

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:34:19 AM

Afternoon all,  Is there anywhere you can put your trust or money to someone to trade for you, and they take a percentage.   I know many would say trade yourself but That's not possible for myself.
Thank you.
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:40:47 AM

Afternoon all,  Is there anywhere you can put your trust or money to someone to trade for you, and they take a percentage.   I know many would say trade yourself but That's not possible for myself.
Thank you.

Take a look to my website  Smiley

www.bitib.eu

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:50:03 AM

follow follow, need short trade sir Cheesy Cheesy

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:52:43 AM

follow follow, need short trade sir Cheesy Cheesy

I also prefer to do a short trade, especially if funds are limited. unless I had more money, I would probably take a long-term on some coins.

metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:53:12 AM

Still not selling ETH, i did some shorting along the way and waite fot ETC pump to buy cheaper ETH again but pumps are not happening anymore, looks like ETC is dying as i was sure it will. http://prntscr.com/c1i85h

It's so sad to take money into wallet and stop trading but if Bitfinex, MtGox and Coinbase got hacked, it's only a matter of time till Poloniex gets hacked as well. Just cant risk to lose all the money that way. This is why cryptos are not mainstream, people want a guarantee on their money.

I think it's a huge difference between forex and crypto, but i'll have to try. On cryptos it's easy to track news, for example i know MAID safe is on testnet 7 or 8 and i know it's price will explode prior release. MAID team is so close to banking it finally that i don't think anything badly can happen to it. So this bet is pretty tight, i don't think you can have so sure bet in forex, or can you?!

Key is to hunt for panic sells, huge dips, but on crypto you have this extra ensurance that you know for example MAID will do it's thing if you miss the timing on one dip you don't care, you simply wait till it goes up again.
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:02:51 PM

Thank you.

I think i will take out my money as im afraid it might get hacked in the future, but if you're not afraid of future hack i can run your account for percentage, you set 2 step authentication so i cannot do any harm by withdraws and will build your account. And i can continue posting here on the progress and i hope you have a lot of coins it would be exciting to trade with 50 BTC* 2.5 margin woooohooooo Smiley
Drs2016

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:25:01 PM

Still not selling ETH, i did some shorting along the way and waite fot ETC pump to buy cheaper ETH again but pumps are not happening anymore, looks like ETC is dying as i was sure it will. http://prntscr.com/c1i85h

It's so sad to take money into wallet and stop trading but if Bitfinex, MtGox and Coinbase got hacked, it's only a matter of time till Poloniex gets hacked as well. Just cant risk to lose all the money that way. This is why cryptos are not mainstream, people want a guarantee on their money.

I think it's a huge difference between forex and crypto, but i'll have to try. On cryptos it's easy to track news, for example i know MAID safe is on testnet 7 or 8 and i know it's price will explode prior release. MAID team is so close to banking it finally that i don't think anything badly can happen to it. So this bet is pretty tight, i don't think you can have so sure bet in forex, or can you?!

Key is to hunt for panic sells, huge dips, but on crypto you have this extra ensurance that you know for example MAID will do it's thing if you miss the timing on one dip you don't care, you simply wait till it goes up again.

Well, good luck with Forex. Make sure that you open account with a right broker. There is a 2 types of brokers. with one of them your trading NEVER will be a succesfull, it is called Dealing desk. DD is s company which making money from every deposit which you transfer to them. The second one is broker with real ECN account, they will provide you access to real market.

How to know is it DD or real broker?
Real broker:
-only bank or credit card transfer
-acc starts from 3000$
-commision for every trade (NOT spread!)
-serious verification like your id, residence certificate, proof of your income

Dealing desk:
-transfer money anyway you can - webmmoney, paypal, etc
-acc starts from 10$
-no comm for trade, only spread
-fast and easy verification...just your email is fine Smiley)

I know only 2 real brokers - FXCM (3000$ minimum) and Interactive brokers (10000$ minimum).

Take care
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:32:03 PM

Well, good luck with Forex. Make sure that you open account with a right broker. There is a 2 types of brokers. with one of them your trading NEVER will be a succesfull, it is called Dealing desk. DD is s company which making money from every deposit which you transfer to them. The second one is broker with real ECN account, they will provide you access to real market.

How to know is it DD or real broker?
Real broker:
-only bank or credit card transfer
-acc starts from 3000$
-commision for every trade (NOT spread!)
-serious verification like your id, residence certificate, proof of your income

Dealing desk:
-transfer money anyway you can - webmmoney, paypal, etc
-acc starts from 10$
-no comm for trade, only spread
-fast and easy verification...just your email is fine Smiley)

I know only 2 real brokers - FXCM and Interactive brothers.

Take care

Thnx a lot on info man, can you please give compare me Forex with crypto if you have some expirience in forex?
Drs2016

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:39:10 PM

Different is huge. Forex is a industry with a thousands of full time proffessional traders who spending their lifes to sharp a skill of taking money from noobs pockets. If you pay a lot of attention to structure analisys like I do you can find a lot of cases of stop hunting. It is part of this game and it is really frustrating.

Cryptotrades is much more young market with big potential just because here is not really a lot of big guys. As for me the most important thing is that the market here is still respect structure levels support and resistance. In forex it is respecting as well, but movement is not so predictable in my opinion
Stinkey

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:28:54 PM

Thank you.

I think i will take out my money as im afraid it might get hacked in the future, but if you're not afraid of future hack i can run your account for percentage, you set 2 step authentication so i cannot do any harm by withdraws and will build your account. And i can continue posting here on the progress and i hope you have a lot of coins it would be exciting to trade with 50 BTC* 2.5 margin woooohooooo Smiley

50 BTC to throw around,   depends on returns  LOL,
Sorry but these days I alot more careful after been mining then moving to cloud mining and taking a big hit with XPY,  I lost me nuts from the wife investing there.  I will PM you and see what to do and I can confirm our progress etc.
Thank you talk soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: