Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow me trading :)  (Read 12438 times)
Drs2016

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:59:23 PM

[/quote]

50 BTC to throw around,   depends on returns  LOL,
Sorry but these days I alot more careful after been mining then moving to cloud mining and taking a big hit with XPY,  I lost me nuts from the wife investing there.  I will PM you and see what to do and I can confirm our progress etc.
Thank you talk soon.
[/quote]

Mining and "investing" in cloud mining is completely different things. Mining is when you buy devices (ASICs or GPU) to support the network like I do in ETH. After that your profit depends of price on electricity, network difficulty and rate of your currency. "Investing" in cloud mining depends on how long this scheme will be exist Smiley) It is a 100% scam from the begining! It is very easy to calculate - cloud mining promise you profit up to  20% a month by "rent" their ASICs to mine BTC, but if you buy ASIC by yourself you will return below 1% in a month or even get debit Smiley) It can be profitable if you have free or peanuts price electric

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BiTiB.eu

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:19:50 PM

Still not selling ETH, i did some shorting along the way and waite fot ETC pump to buy cheaper ETH again but pumps are not happening anymore, looks like ETC is dying as i was sure it will. http://prntscr.com/c1i85h

It's so sad to take money into wallet and stop trading but if Bitfinex, MtGox and Coinbase got hacked, it's only a matter of time till Poloniex gets hacked as well. Just cant risk to lose all the money that way. This is why cryptos are not mainstream, people want a guarantee on their money.

I think it's a huge difference between forex and crypto, but i'll have to try. On cryptos it's easy to track news, for example i know MAID safe is on testnet 7 or 8 and i know it's price will explode prior release. MAID team is so close to banking it finally that i don't think anything badly can happen to it. So this bet is pretty tight, i don't think you can have so sure bet in forex, or can you?!

Key is to hunt for panic sells, huge dips, but on crypto you have this extra ensurance that you know for example MAID will do it's thing if you miss the timing on one dip you don't care, you simply wait till it goes up again.

Well, good luck with Forex. Make sure that you open account with a right broker. There is a 2 types of brokers. with one of them your trading NEVER will be a succesfull, it is called Dealing desk. DD is s company which making money from every deposit which you transfer to them. The second one is broker with real ECN account, they will provide you access to real market.

How to know is it DD or real broker?
Real broker:
-only bank or credit card transfer
-acc starts from 3000$
-commision for every trade (NOT spread!)
-serious verification like your id, residence certificate, proof of your income

Dealing desk:
-transfer money anyway you can - webmmoney, paypal, etc
-acc starts from 10$
-no comm for trade, only spread
-fast and easy verification...just your email is fine Smiley)

I know only 2 real brokers - FXCM (3000$ minimum) and Interactive brokers (10000$ minimum).

Take care

There are a lot of broker that offers ECN account . Go on FPA (www.forexpeacearmy.com) and read review about.   Hotforex and Exness are good on ECN account

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:28:09 PM

may very well be to follow for trading, but I prefer to do their own trading, well, I prefer if I win in trading with my own efforts, although it has a small amount. Well, I have a lot of time to play trading, but if there are people who do not have the time for it, I guess is good enough to follow you for trading
metropolit (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:01:18 PM

I've closed ETH trade at 1945 with great 1.1 btc profit http://prntscr.com/c1oo58 cant fit it all on 1 screenshot
Zenyoguibit

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:17:32 PM

I've closed ETH trade at 1945 with great 1.1 btc profit http://prntscr.com/c1oo58 cant fit it all on 1 screenshot
What was your entry price for ETH?

metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:29:34 PM

I've started buying all the way up at 1823

Entered ETH again az 1823 http://prntscr.com/c0fhnu

But the base price in the end was like 173 and i did so bad in this trade, i've missed all the great prices around 130, 140 and even 150 because i had no more money to invest i guess i was too greedy.

Zenyoguibit

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:37:03 PM

I've started buying all the way up at 1823

Entered ETH again az 1823 http://prntscr.com/c0fhnu

But the base price in the end was like 173 and i did so bad in this trade, i've missed all the great prices around 130, 140 and even 150 because i had no more money to invest i guess i was too greedy.

Hahaha maybe Wink, but at the end you make a good profit.
Congrat Smiley

metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:47:28 PM

Yeah, i was very lucky, if the price has wallen a little more i would be in dangerous waters on margin, i would have to sell my Lisk to cover up possible losses.
Zenyoguibit

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:04:24 PM

Yeah, i was very lucky, if the price has wallen a little more i would be in dangerous waters on margin, i would have to sell my Lisk to cover up possible losses.
Always you do margin trading? I was never enter in that "mode" too risky imo

metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:31:51 PM

i like it because i can trade multiple coins by holding ETH longterm, now i've leared that i need to be even more conservative with buys
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:01:39 AM

one single order with 4 BTC ? why ?

i was just looking for a big drop and fast 5-10% on a bounce which didn't happen.

serious people would never offer their service to manage 0.5BTC, it redicilous and wasting a time, only scamers doing that. If you not take a share from deposit to DD I dont understand where is your profit. Anyway, you will never get my money, just forget about that. So long

Huh?

After Bitfinex hack im no longer sure that profits from trading are risk worthy because at any moment you can lose all our money if the hack happens. Thinking about puting ETH and Lisk into offline wallets and move trading to forex or something.

you can also trade some coins on some forex brokers

cocacolathebest

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:08:48 AM

Afternoon all,  Is there anywhere you can put your trust or money to someone to trade for you, and they take a percentage.   I know many would say trade yourself but That's not possible for myself.
Thank you.

Take a look to my website  Smiley

profit starting from 5% to over 100% Daily

How can this return be daily,  There no risk, and 21 days I made 100% profit!  Can you explain.

There another blog someone saying is 5%profit possible to be achieved per day and many people have responded with the answer No....     
Cheers
macorcina

Activity: 466

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:45:28 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 11:56:23 AM by macorcina

Still not selling ETH, i did some shorting along the way and waite fot ETC pump to buy cheaper ETH again but pumps are not happening anymore, looks like ETC is dying as i was sure it will. http://prntscr.com/c1i85h

It's so sad to take money into wallet and stop trading but if Bitfinex, MtGox and Coinbase got hacked, it's only a matter of time till Poloniex gets hacked as well. Just cant risk to lose all the money that way. This is why cryptos are not mainstream, people want a guarantee on their money.

I think it's a huge difference between forex and crypto, but i'll have to try. On cryptos it's easy to track news, for example i know MAID safe is on testnet 7 or 8 and i know it's price will explode prior release. MAID team is so close to banking it finally that i don't think anything badly can happen to it. So this bet is pretty tight, i don't think you can have so sure bet in forex, or can you?!

Key is to hunt for panic sells, huge dips, but on crypto you have this extra ensurance that you know for example MAID will do it's thing if you miss the timing on one dip you don't care, you simply wait till it goes up again.

Well, good luck with Forex. Make sure that you open account with a right broker. There is a 2 types of brokers. with one of them your trading NEVER will be a succesfull, it is called Dealing desk. DD is s company which making money from every deposit which you transfer to them. The second one is broker with real ECN account, they will provide you access to real market.

Real broker:
-acc starts from 3000$

Dealing desk:
-acc starts from 10$

I know only 2 real brokers - FXCM (3000$ minimum) and Interactive brokers (10000$ minimum).

Take care
not necessarily, all small brokers and Dealing desk is bad . if you use tight stop loss, they hunt you stop loss, buth if you learn to trade without panic when you order go in large dip, -10 000 %, or more , it is posibly to trade. For exemple is totaly diferent if you use leverage 1:10 or 1: 500 ,  
forex its excellent for learn all trending techniques. If someone expect easy money, that not happen. forex punish greedy instantly. first for novice use only smallest lot possible (micro lot) after hundreds trade, and few monts, only then you will see results. forex is all abut to make more sucess trade then losing trade.
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:53:32 AM

Real broker:
-acc starts from 3000$

Dealing desk:
-acc starts from 10$

Take care
not necessarily, all small brokers and Dealing desk is bad . if you use tight stop loss, they hunt you stop loss, buth if you learn to trade without panic when you order go in large dip, -10 000 %, or more , it is posibly to trade. For exemple is totaly diferent if you use leverage 1:10 or 1: 500 , 

High leverage is near Gambling  Undecided . I usually trade from 10 to 200x (200x only on major and not near Market data relese). Also i think that if you want to trade on forex you need to fix not less than 30 pips for each stop loss.

metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:03:13 PM

Guys on forex i bet only on fiat currencies or i can also bet on wallstreet companies and penny stocks as well?

I took a little 0.0671 btc profit on ETH today http://prntscr.com/c1xsiv
Started buying it in small 1 btc buyins yesterday after closing big ETH position i had.
macorcina

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:12:46 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 12:43:41 PM by macorcina

Guys on forex i bet only on fiat currencies or i can also bet on wallstreet companies and penny stocks as well?

Started buying it in small 1 btc buyins yesterday after closing big ETH position i had.

gold, oil, google, amazon, Tesla motors, Sony, Toyota, Indices, SP500, DAX .

use my link in signature.

if you are novice, first test with demo , and remember this is totally different than crypto
and you can trade crypto with extreme leverage.
1: 500
my advice don't start with btc/usd or btc/chn, when you set order you are immediately in large minus (that can confuse ), because of spread + extreme leverage. try first for exemple ltc/cny or eur/usd.
and use 0.01 lot (smalest lot)  warning you can lose all.  patience and learning is must  and try with demo account first.

BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:30:13 PM

NFP release is coming!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

macorcina

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:50:50 PM

which is your risk reward ratio in this trade ? you bought at 188000 1 btc sell at 194000 ? profit 0.0671 btc

metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:05:49 PM

which is your risk reward ratio in this trade ? you bought at 188000 1 btc sell at 194000 ? profit 0.0671 btc

When i closed my big position at 194 yesterday i just decided to buy back in slowly because i think ETH will go back to 022 and that ETC will slowly but surely die out.

So i've opened several smaller buy orders for 1 BTC at 190, 188, 184, 179 and went to sleep. In the morning i saw 188 order taken which i've shorted on 194 because i saw pretty big sell walls on 194.5 and 195 and 38$ is not bad at all.
macorcina

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:13:10 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 04:26:05 PM by macorcina

When i closed my big position at 194 yesterday i just decided to buy back in slowly because i think ETH will go back to 022 and that ETC will slowly but surely die out.

So i've opened several smaller buy orders for 1 BTC at 190, 188, 184, 179 and went to sleep. In the morning i saw 188 order taken which i've shorted on 194 because i saw pretty big sell walls on 194.5 and 195 and 38$ is not bad at all.

in my opinion this is high risk trading. my personality at this moment even touch it and ETC and ETH.
do you use technical analysis ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: