Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone please make a steem clone  (Read 14345 times)
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 02:20:23 AM

I do think that many blogs will work in this way one day. I could see someone cloning steemit and making it into a niche blog. Let's say a "food" blog.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:24:42 AM

I do think that many blogs will work in this way one day. I could see someone cloning steemit and making it into a niche blog. Let's say a "food" blog.

I highly doubt it. Paying blogging by diluting investors (or later by capturing transaction fees for some widespread commerce) doesn't make any sense. The entire point was to onboard the users to enable a widespread commerce ecosystem. It was never about paying for blogging long-term.

You all have entirely the wrong conceptualization of all of this, which is great because all my competitors will be off chasing the wrong directions.
funbitcoins

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Let's have fun!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 04:51:26 AM

I hate clones, so I never thought I'd say this: Please make a Steem clone

Despite it's obvious flaws, Steem has shown us how we can get Joe and Jane into crypto. Steem will fail of course for reasons discussed in other threads, but a clone that fixes the issues could become a huge success. I would certainly throw a few btc at it if it had a dev with good reputation.

Don't worry about that. I think Steem devs may already be doing this. Once Steem gets failed they will release the new clone by a dev with "good reputation".
iamnotback

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:11:24 AM

> What matters is IMHO is how many people are going to be using those two platforms. I feel Yours will have a big advantage in that department versus Steemit, Synereo and Akasha (which I believe will have the 2nd biggest supportive community/developers behind Yours). Whether or not they do anything better than Steemit is a moot point. They don't have to.

> Yours will likely be that choice because there are more people to recommend Yours in the Bitcoin community to their non-crypto friends and it cuts out the middleman when getting into crypto.

If you are projecting success based on the size of the cyrptocurrency community (and one degree of relations from them) that can be brought into a social network, then you are focused on failure.

Success is bringing in millions of users from outside of crypto-currency due to viral spread. Meaning that people outside of crypto should be bringing in people from outside of crypto. For that we need the correct design.
exscudo

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 12:13:23 PM

Despite it's obvious flaws, Steem has shown us how we can get Joe and Jane into crypto. Steem will fail of course for reasons discussed in other threads, but a clone that fixes the issues could become a huge success. I would certainly throw a few btc at it if it had a dev with good reputation.

Don't worry about that. I think Steem devs may already be doing this. Once Steem gets failed they will release the new clone by a dev with "good reputation".

Sounds sensible. There will never be enough ppl who blog for btc or eth or whatsoever. And no worldpower needs an absolutely free media. But many companies would invest in a platform that may gather large audience for commerce one day.
iamnotback

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:56:54 AM

For lack of a better place to put it, I'll throw this statement in this thread since it impacts my effort to create a "Steem variant". Note not a clone, because I have written extensively about that I think Steem is not succeeding and that we need radical changes in the design, focus, and of course in the transparency of the initial distribution.

I will update about my health status.

For background, I had made some posts and comments recently about my health (and you can following the "a brief synopsis" link the quote to read more historical background going back past several years and see photos if you want):

Quote from: @williambanks
Quote from: @anonymint a.k.a. myself
I get this immune cascade everytime I eat anything. I wrote a brief synopsis.

After I eat, I get inflammation all over that causes me have peripheral neuropathy effects, back of my head aches and feels like a wet towel was drapped there, and I get white blood like phlegm dripping into my throat, as well the lymph nodes at my throat become engorged. The symptoms often reduce after an hour or so, but not always. Any thoughts to share on my condition?

P.S. I take curcumin as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Well thats quite a bit more than general malaise and I would be tempted to think that perhaps curcumin is making you more sensitive and not less because in addition to luekatrains it's also suppressing a ton of other stuff as well. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12676044

I didn't take the curcumin the past few days and have felt good.

Just in the past weeks, I started to add calcium supplementation and it seems to have made a significant impact, but I don't want to make that assumption, because the condition seems to relapse, so I am just in a wait-and-see mode.

I added the calcium because my teeth started to hurt, and I had always strong teeth through my entire life (no cavities at age 51).

I had avoided calcium, because in the past I had some limited temporary improvement from taking very high doses of Vitamin D3, but I read it would be dangerous if my serum calcium level was high then I would be at risk of kidney stones.

But it seem perhaps calcium was the missing ingredient. Now supplementing 1200 to 1800 mg of Calcium along with about 20,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily, I am seeing some subtle but very interesting changes in my condition. But it seemed it was also necessary to combine this with eating very large portions of steemed (pun intended!) vegetables (while I have also continued to eat pork, beef, and fish) which displaces some of the oatmeal. It seems I really need to stay away from other carbos, other than veggies and oatmeal. Also any dairy products seem to have a negative impact.

So with that recent regimen, I am getting the following subtle improvements (but I am in a wait-and-see mode to be sure I am not fooled):

1. I am sleeping even better and more consistently. Insomnia was one of the symptoms of my illness.
2. My brain clarity is quite strong for several hours a day at least. As I start to get sleepy, the bad symptoms start to come back, but if I go sleep directly, then wake up refreshed unlike when I had often woke up exhausted and CFS.
3. My exercise is becoming stronger. I found myself actually feeling my power and pushing hard through the end of a run, whereas I had usually faded at the end during this illness. Instead of feeling exhausted the day after a workout, I felt power and wanting to push hard on my soreness and feeling my muscles gaining power (damn I miss this! hope I am not fooled).
4. I still have pain in my abdomen and especially near the last part of a run, or during intense power activity, but I feel something different as if I want the pain and I want to push through it. Sort of analogous to how I feel the soreness in my muscles from some sprinting (my dog wants to sprint every day and I have him on leash) and like the feeling of grinding through another run with sore legs. In the worst of my illness, I would just wilt (well I'd fight, but the lack of power made me succumb).

I don't think I can participate in any trial. Also I am busy programming and can't add other responsibilities to monitor or maintain a precise regimen. Also I want to retain flexibility.

This week I became quite desperate and adamant because this illness has been fucking up my coding productivity for the past years. It is just fucking ridiculous the daily ritual I been through and the massive man-years of my talent that have been flushed down the chronic fatigue syndrome toilet. And I decided to take some risks on my health, because I felt it is now or never in terms of myself completing a project.

As explained in the above quote, I had been afraid all these years of taking Calcium supplements along with Vitamin D3, because I was spooked by the possibility of kidney stones and the excrutiating pain they entail.

But I've come to find out that I am probably Calcium deficient and that might have been the missing link in terms of getting well all these years:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_metabolism#Effector_organs
https://www.google.com/search?q=importance+of+calcium+immunity

There is a complete lack of these sort of esoteric blood tests here in Davao, so it is always guesswork.

In any case, I got extremely pissed off starting this week and I've been upping my calcium dosage to as high as 3g per day, including citrate (vegetable) and carbonate (milk) forms.

Also I did something crazy. I started going to the gym to do 2 hours of intense nonstop aggressive barbell, boxing, and basketball TWICE DAILY! Imagine that! 51 years old, supposedly sick and training like I am a 20 year old preparing for college sports.

And I have what I think is a breakthough. I won't be able to conclude this is actually a breakthrough until it has sustained for a few weeks, but I can say I have not had energy like this to go do two-a-day all-out intense workouts.

On Tuesday, I think I did about 20 rounds of boxing in addition to barbell and full court game of basketball with young athletes in their 20s.

This hasn't really taken time away from developing, because it was otherwise time I would be having difficulties concentrating, sleeping, or otherwise coping with illness. Instead I was active and so the time I have had on the computer (for example all day today Thursday) has been quality time where I could concentrate and work with 100% vigor. And I got a lot done today.

I have massive soreness in my abdomen, but this is soreness as one tends to feel when they injured or overworked their body and are healing. Not pain causing my head to go into brain fog and CFS. Soreness pain is different from wallowing in pain. Soreness and testosterone is "let's go do it some more and make it more sore!".

I am fighting like a hell now. I don't want to fail. I am giving it 150% effort and not reserving anything and putting it all out every day, every hour, non-stop except for sleeping, eating, and other necessities.

I hope the next time I speak about this will be some weeks from now and I hope I can confirm it had been consistent and I hope it will also coincide with my showing a near alpha version of my project.

Apologies for the personal melodrama.

If this fails, I will exit crypto-currency and move on to something else. I have decided it is now or never for me and blockchain work.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:49:25 AM

Has the thought occurred to you that all these problems "appearing" to prevent you from coding, may be of your own subconscious desire to self-sabotage yourself, for some reason that is consciously un-acknowledged (and will probably require some soul searching)?

Give it some thought (no need to share the answers - these are personal stuff).
iamnotback

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:41:38 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 08:13:49 AM by iamnotback

Has the thought occurred to you that all these problems "appearing" to prevent you from coding, may be of your own subconscious desire to self-sabotage yourself, for some reason that is consciously un-acknowledged (and will probably require some soul searching)?

I can only tell you that the physical ailment is really debilitating when it is. The worst part about it is it comes at the wrong times, when starting to gain some momentum and this is very disruptive to developing a continuity which is necessary to get "into the zone" of working intensely. When I work intensely, I like to roll from my computer into my bed and dream about what I am going to work on when I wake up.

And I am working my ass off to make it go away. I have run in my youth 13 miles at faster than 6 min per mile pace. That is grueling. But that is nothing compared to the grueling effort it takes to fight this illness I've had.

That being said, I am headed to gym now for the evening workout. And I am damn well determined that this shit is leaving my body now!

And if I make it to alpha, I will raise enough money so I can move to where a quality gym is not 2 hours roundtrip driving. So I can get my morning and evening hard workouts in without losing so much time.

The problem of the illness had been that it depletes and drains my energy. It is impossible to explain this to someone who has never suffered from CFS and autoimmunity (with comitcontant effects such as periperhal neuropathy, pruritus, psoriasis, etc). You might think of it as sort of imagined condition, but this shit is real. It can turn an upright IronMan into a lizard squiggling along the ground. You simply have no idea until you've been there.

But as I said, it is time to kick this shit out of my body. I think I've done the curcumin and oregano oil for months, so any pathogens or whatever might have originally been complicating factors are maybe now eradicated. So maybe now it is just getting my minerals and endrocrine system back into balance.

I am using hellified exercise intensity combined with high dose Vitamin D3 + Calcium now to take a very risky aggressive DO OR DIE approach to solving this PRONTO! I can't afford to wait patiently any longer. If I get excruciating kidney stones, then that will be the price I will pay for taking this risky move. But I think the intense exercise will mitigate any chance of that and I think the uber intense exercise will perhaps maybe lurch my body out of this autoimmunity imbalance or gut dysbiosis or what ever it is .

I prefer we not discuss this for 3 weeks or so. Next report will be if it worked or failed.

Edit: small factoid. My teeth are so sensitive past days that I can't brush my teeth. The vitamin D3 appears to be pulling massive amount of Calcium out of my bones.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:44:42 AM

Cloning coin is not a good idea where people are going to confuse it because if that coin or you clone is turn into scammed they are going to say that you patnered with that website or coin for me the best idea is follow your gut create your own
iamnotback

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:46:47 AM

Cloning coin is not a good idea where people are going to confuse it because if that coin or you clone is turn into scammed they are going to say that you patnered with that website or coin for me the best idea is follow your gut create your own

Coincidentally I was just discussing with the person who is advising me on launch ICO, that I didn't want to prioritize blogging and he said if I don't offer blogging then investors can't view it as better than Steemit. So I guess not a clone but also maybe have to also include blogging in addition to other things I had planned. But I don't know yet how many different content types can be accomodated at the start. A lot of work to do for all that.

Any way I also don't do something which is a ripoff clone. I have to do some significant innovations and differences else I wouldn't bother doing it.

I see Steemit flatlining and I would of course endeavor to changes aspects which I think can lead to viral growth.
iamnotback

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:45:15 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 03:21:17 AM by iamnotback

Moved this over here... so I don't spam off-topic in other thread whence this originated:

Following mention of vaporware is in a tiny font:

And the idea that professional writers were to be hosted on Steemit is a distant, abandoned illusion.

I have a very specific plan of how to accomplish this. I will detail it when and if I reach Alpha demonstration.

Must have a realistic plan to onboard a million users, otherwise they won't have a large enough market to distribute to. Secondly, must have a way that they are already being demanded by the users. The second aspect is something very clever.

Also I completely shocked my angel investor yesterday when I explained to him how to do an ICO where more ICO demand drives the initial ICO market cap lower (which is of course very desirable to investors because they will be comparing the ICO market cap to the potential post-ICO market cap, e.g. Steemit's $200 million)! This is going to be something very new for investors.

I have more tricks up my sleeve.

btc2nxt

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:26:15 AM

I got an idea of Xteem.

Xteem will be a crypto-media Xteem, based on Ethereum, Nxt blockchain or other POS blockchain. Xteem has several functions:
1. erasable blockchain, in which article or reply in a transaction can be deleted for copyright problem;
2. TA software for analyze stock, coin market;
3. many parameters of Xteem are changeable by contracts, so don’t need to change source code.

How a user earn money?
Not like Steem, which reward the writers by Steem dollar.  just to like reddit, weibo, webchat...
a)   an user gets money by others’ tipping;
b)   answer other user’s question;
c)   write a article which reader pays when read;
d)   trade others’ fund and get fee.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 04:20:16 AM

I got an idea of Xteem.

Xteem will be a crypto-media Xteem, based on Ethereum, Nxt blockchain or other POS blockchain. Xteem has several functions:
1. erasable blockchain, in which article or reply in a transaction can be deleted for copyright problem;
3. many parameters of Xteem are changeable by contracts, so don’t need to change source code.

How a user earn money?
Not like Steem, which reward the writers by Steem dollar.  just to like reddit, weibo, webchat...

it has to have valuable rewards or else the users won't be intersted to write something for your xteem.
does anyone have any idea which steem clone script is for sale? I wanted to create my own article site but not related to crypto. I'd reward users with USD, its the contents that matter this time for google.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:10:57 AM

I got an idea of Xteem.

How a user earn money?

You are pretty specific, but only mention the POS part.  I assume that you are picking your clone coin parent based on the fact that they are side chain coins.  Is this correct?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
PatioCrasher

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:40:44 AM

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:54:40 AM

https://maskbuzz.com last 3 days show  Huh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PatioCrasher

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:59:18 AM

You must just get it at the wrong time..

I have managed to access it about 70% of the time.

Yeah it goes down a lot!  But it is only a week old and I assume they still ironing out the bugs and trying to scale the web node to allow more users at one time.

The mining is DPOS as well so I worry that at the moment there is not as much hash power as there could be if there where more miners voted in with stronger power.  

I do with they had just made the mining part of it open to everyone.. Only 15% goes to miners anyway to they could have just had that open to everyone and gained a much stronger network than running it all on there own in the current DPoS model.

*TRY IT NOW testz*

iamnotback

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:12:16 AM

Regard the Mask project, it appears to be duplicating the flaws of Steem?

Do you have like more than 50% of the supply? And you just vote for yourself with all your sock puppets?

I am not sure this platform will do so well if one person can just come and dominate all the rewards but being an early investor. Seams this platform will have the same issues Steem faces in terms of distribution if this ever takes off.

You are the only person with more than 5k mask and so your votes just outweigh everyone else.

Have fun playing with yourself tho instead of upvoting other people that will actually provide value to the platform and try get other users onboarded.

And no I do not have 10BTC to buy as much mask as you seam to have gotten in 5 days with almost no investment.

*Drops mic*

Even if they only minted 1 million tokens for themselves, yet they use those whale positions to control which content receives the most payouts, thus as they mint new tokens, the bulk of it can go to themselves. Redistribution is not assured. Redistribution to minnows&dolphins certainly isn't happening fast at Steem and some have theorized that certain Steemit whales might be creating sockpuppet blogging accounts.

They want to restrict total supply to 21 million tokens, thus eventually they can't pay for content any more. They mention you can buy tokens to promote content ongoing, but we already discussed in other analysis of Synereo that the advertising funding model can't be profitable for bloggers. If it was, they'd already be doing it at Medium with its 25 million readers and 20,000 active weekly bloggers.

IMO, none of these Steem copycats will amount to anything significant. If you haven't improved significantly on Steem, then everyone will just stick with Steem and its flaws.
PatioCrasher

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:25:43 AM

iamnotback..

I totally agree.

The way I have read it though is that they are distributing 5% a year of the coin. ad infinitum..  100% - 5% , -5% , -5% ... Never quite reaches 0 ...   So the price of msk would have to go up every year by atleast 5% to counteract this to keep bloggers rewards consistent over time.

There are some interesting dynamics playing out tho as the whales have no incentive to vote anyone elses posts and so they post under their own sock puppet accounts and upvote themselves.  Seen clearly in the "app store" where there is an empty app making 20$ a day!!  (Yes there is an app store with a programming language built into msk that is kinda easy to make dapps)

Anyhoo..  Interesting to check them out and see how it plays out using this type of model .  The users also have to pay to do anything (a small amount like gas)  which go back to the network pot for re distribution.. 

So in essence I think this has a chance to grow to a point of equilibrium where it is too costly to post and only the whales will be left posting there own content and upvoting themselves.. Like little robot miners essentially.

The rest of the site will just be spam with people only returning to upvote there own content each day ..

* I invested a small amount (0.1 btc) but have already withdrawn my initial and still have a number of coins due to the way the rewards have been spread this last week.. So for me I am just seeing how this plays out for now.  *   

I am surprised more people have not taken notice of mask tho.. As there is like 10 users maybe.  And syneroe and all those have mega user bases already.   Mask has some cool tech as well so it makes me really question the devs.

Coolest tech to come out this year (Ethereum x steemit)?  Or laziest scam ever?  I am not sure yet.
iamnotback

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:34:46 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 08:46:03 AM by iamnotback

The users also have to pay to do anything (a small amount like gas)  which go back to the network pot for re distribution..  

So in essence I think this has a chance to grow to a point of equilibrium

Transaction volume could be recirculated to content rewards. That is one possible to way to maybe design a stable system, although the ratios don't seem to work in my calculations. Indirectly Steem even has this in mind, because they take bulk of dilution from STEEM (not STEEM POWER) which they hope will be eventually held mostly by those who need to do transactions (since STEEM POWER can't be transferred).

Afaics, the insoluble problem is that rewarding from collective pool of funds via curation can be gamed no matter how you spread the stake around:

https://steemit.com/steem/@anonymint/blog-rewards-can-t-be-widely-distributed

So I see no viable way of rewarding content from a collective pool of funds if the criteria is subjective quality decided by voting. I entirely abandoned voting in my radical redesign of the concepts.

Voting is not viral activity. It is divisive. Notice a Like on Facebook has no downvote (although Facebook is experimenting with other expressions now).

I am surprised more people have not taken notice of mask tho..

I messaged them when they first announced months ago.

They don't even have a white paper.

I think speculators are looking for viable projects. Have they clearly articulated everything? I don't think so. I don't even see a list of who is working on this and their backgrounds. I don't see any detailed info about their system really. Perhaps there is some at the github, I didn't check.

That is just my 2 cents and I am not trying to interfere with you recouping your small stake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: