Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worst decision you will ever make?  (Read 7681 times)
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:04:55 AM

I think i made a worst decision when i was bought altcoin almost 0.06 btc for testing.. but i lose it instead the price rise into 1 satoshi each to even 10 satoshi the price is stay at 1 satoshi and no more supply in sell wall.. so i never get back instead all my altcoin to set it to sell all..
so for those who newbie better to ask first in professional in trading before you can start trading.. athleast you have an idea.. but i learn and experience what trading works..

Do not give up a comrade, it is usual in the world of trading. And everyone has experienced it including me. hehe
We did have to be careful with altcoin, besides we can get more profit even with small capital. But on the other hand if we choose the wrong coin, the loss that we can. I think you do not need to have a teacher to learn trading, because I believe only with your active reading in this forum. You'll get a good trading knowledge, I have experienced myself Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:05:31 AM

Trusting easy money scams, Telling you to invest your bitcoin and it will increase over time without having to do anything. Earning bitcoins without any investments is the safest and an ideal for me.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:19:01 AM

Worst decision? Investing in cex.io and not realizing that I was basically betting against the market and assuming that there would be less hashing power in the future (however I did this a long time ago and it's less impactful on me now).

Best decision? I pulled out of Bitcoin back in 2014 when the value crashed during the summer, and I got out at a decent value compared to what everyone else had to go through with.

My worst decision might be shaping up to not backing out of Bitcoin if the value dips again, like what we're seeing right now. If the drop can stop before $600 I'll think of it as fine, but if it goes lower than I might back out really quickly.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:26:48 AM

I do not ever make worst decision because before you make a decision all you know it is good but the worst think is the bad happen on your decision like if you invest in mining site at first all you know is you can earn profit on that site but the worst thing happen you got scam you do not make worst decision on that because you do not like to scam at first if you know that the site will scam you and you continue to invest that is called worst decision.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:42:40 AM

my worst mistake that i have made with bitcoin was gambling it.
now i know that gambling is not a good way of using bitcoin because the risks are high and tendency of losing is also very high.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:55:51 AM

now i know that gambling is not a good way of using bitcoin because the risks are high and tendency of losing is also very high.
Yes more people is lost in gambling than people who win,its only luck and skills if you want to stay in gambling be sure that you have skillful to do not lost more money, many got failed of it couse they think it's the only way to have decent amount. But if they already find this forum they will know how toearn decent without gamble thier money .

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:27:36 AM

Thats right. gambling is not profitable at all. if someone play gamble and think that he'll become rich then he is must out of his mind.
gambling never make anyone rich.. I did a similar mistake and that was my worst decision of botcoin. I invested my money in a bitcoin doubler site. that time I wasn't aware of these scammers. ponzis etc. and lost all my money.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:54:52 AM

i guess it was when i bet my .02 bitcoin in gambling i get that amount for almost 2 weeks of doing some faucets and i am not on the signature campaign at that time yet and i decided to try my luck and risk my bitcoin
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:54:38 AM

A lot of answers are gambling then why still continue it??  Grin Is it really that hard to stop it? Yes there are chances that you could double it but for what price? The losing side have a lot of percentage than winning. I would rather do it slowly.

That is my worst decision also. Damn gambling that is why I already stopped it.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:57:12 AM

surely you have experienced the worst decisions when using bitcoin?

then what was the best decision?

never had to make a decision

Bitcoin has always been the first choice

Tongue

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:00:12 AM

Thats right. gambling is not profitable at all. if someone play gamble and think that he'll become rich then he is must out of his mind.
gambling never make anyone rich.. I did a similar mistake and that was my worst decision of botcoin. I invested my money in a bitcoin doubler site. that time I wasn't aware of these scammers. ponzis etc. and lost all my money.
most people lose money through gambling and they may not admit it, heavy gamblers lose the most. Among the heaviest gamblers, 95% lost money. In this group, big losers outnumbered big winners by 128 to 1.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 07:31:24 AM

My worst thing is to lose because of gambling: D
I think its not the worst thing, because before you gamble, you're ready to lossing your money or get profit from that. But if you're addicted in gambling, i think maybe thats the worst thing

Yes actually. You already know that you are now losing bitcoin if you start to gamble. Many other people tend to be addicted to gambling yet they didn't know they are always losing their bets.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:35:06 AM

My worst decision was definately to use bitcoin bought at 800 usd to buy a litecoin scrypt miner from alpha technology mining.. They had promises to ship their miners 2 years ago but they keep making excuses and delaying.

My best decision: Luckily, after the first delay, I decided to pull out and sell the rights to the miner. I'm not happy to have sold it to someone unlucky now though, but the buyer knew the risk and got it for a fair price.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:16:42 PM

I do not ever make worst decision because before you make a decision all you know it is good but the worst think is the bad happen on your decision like if you invest in mining site at first all you know is you can earn profit on that site but the worst thing happen you got scam you do not make worst decision on that because you do not like to scam at first if you know that the site will scam you and you continue to invest that is called worst decision.
I agree, I sometimes consider that starting to do gambling is the worst decision I ever took with bitcoins, but I stand with it. Because along with the loss I gave I also had some nice fun and my boring nights after coming from office were made colorful.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:05:41 PM

I agree, I sometimes consider that starting to do gambling is the worst decision I ever took with bitcoins, but I stand with it. Because along with the loss I gave I also had some nice fun and my boring nights after coming from office were made colorful.

Yeah, way back when I'm only starting to grow my bitcoins I was fun of investing HYIP sites despite I already know that site was scam. Sadly, no one from my investment returns. Then I do gambling, same no one returns. I invested in a Cloud Mining site, at first it gains profit. I reinvest, but again. No one returns. I think those are my worst decision. Continuing to invest to scam sites that makes my BTC vanish. Now im doing trading and I hope my investment now will be back with some profit in it.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:11:24 PM

Selling too early because i thought the price was going to plummet but it started rising up very fast.
I still regret doing that cause I put a lot of risk in doing that.  Embarrassed
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:16:24 PM

Probably the first ponzi I invested in it xD

Ponzis are a scourge to btc and like everyone I invested in one once ^^'

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:31:40 PM

Selling too early because i thought the price was going to plummet but it started rising up very fast.
I still regret doing that cause I put a lot of risk in doing that.  Embarrassed
yes i am also thinking to me the worst decision will be to sell my bitcoin in present panic like situation, i think it is better to hold my bitcoin and went for a tour for a week or so. so that i may not study the bitcoin form in these days because some foolish people are selling their bitcoin in such a low rate, they cannot wait for some time, i think it is better to wait for some time because the price will start increasing just in few days.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:40:25 PM

My worst mistake that I would count on my early months when I joined in the bitcoin world is when I worked a lot on faucets and I was working more for the referral instead of referring myself and earning more than 100% myself, but that was a good lesson after but the best one was leaving earning from faucets because it was consumed too much time. I'm happy that I didn't joined gambling like lots of here which lost the money there.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:17:27 PM

surely you have experienced the worst decisions when using bitcoin?

then what was the best decision?
Well, my best decision was probably buying when it was $600 and selling it now.

I was tempted to sell it so many times, but I sold it for a higher price in the end.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: