Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Primedice.com] Primedice 4 Feedback Contest  (Read 4240 times)
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:12:29 PM

Username : fast2fix1

i like primedice's all new design the animation. feature to hide our stats.
things i don't like is i have to solve captcha when i log in.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:20:01 PM

Username : chichidori24

PD4 is nice, neat and a very professional looking dice site the only problem is chat always disconnect or lagging automated betting sometimes lags maybe its in my part but overall grate site.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:24:26 PM

Username: klu

Great design on pd4. Looks like futuristic.
1. There is a problem while copying bet.
2. Limited use of faucets making users bore and they are migrating(according to me).
3. Mods are not online most of the time, so chat is full of spam/beggers most of the time.
4. Good thing = dicebot now support PD4 Smiley.
5. Good thing= admins come by to say hello to users in chat.

Hope my feedback will help you guys to improve a bit.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:12:50 PM

username : hasirama

Overall PrimeDice getting better and better

The revolution on PrimeDice Interface are AWESOME  Grin

PD version 1

PD version 2

PD version 3

PD version 4
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:48:33 PM

prevent ppl chatting before wagering at least 0.1 btc
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 08:22:38 PM

Username: Erikalui

1. CHATBOX:
i) Have a minimum character requirement and minimum bet amount requirement to avoid spammers just posting smileys, LOL and other spam words in the chat box.
ii) Try to introduce an IGNORE/REPORT button besides the username in the chat box as well.
iii) Add three tabs ALL USERS/BOT/PRIVATE wherein users could choose to chat will all users or view all messages, view only bot messages or open their own private chat box.

Overall, the chatbox has options to change the STATUS, NOTIFICATIONS and TIMESTAMP but even if I disable the NOTIFICATIONS and refresh the page, it again gets enabled. These settings should be saved till I don't change them again. The chatbox option should be minimized when a user logs in. It should be disabled on other pages like FAQs and ACCOUNT SETTINGS.

2. MY BETS:

I would like to see all the bets I have placed till date and sort them as per the DATE, BET AMOUNT and PROFIT.

3. SETTING  A NEW CLIENT SEED:

This needs to be done for every new user and hence there should be a way a user is guided and told which hash ID needs to be copy pasted or it should be done by the website itself instead of the user doing it manually.

Also, when I just logged in my PD account, I found a bug wherein the balance appeared as NAN and it kept notifying me about the same till I did not set the seed.

4. TUTORIAL:

There should be a small notification box at the right hand side (like a book icon) that helps a new user to figure out the website or take a short tour through the website and get to know what is PD all about.

5. MORE GAMES:

There should be more games available to play on PD like sports betting, card games, roulette and so on.

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:42:49 PM

Username: 20kevin20

I've been here since the spring of 2015. It's been an awesome experience throughout which I've learned a lot of things, including how to control myself.

I still remember that day I've joined in and, like a complete noob.. the first thing I did was asking for some satoshis, before even reading the rules Cheesy I guess this is what most of us had done first, especially those who didn't have any money in their wallets. I started from 0, just a brand new wallet and .. well, that's all. I 'grew up' with the PD community, and it's been a great experience and gets better and better with every day passing by.

Starting with the faucet, my first move was 'finding strategies', and as soon as I found one, I tried it. Fortunately, I got in a few minutes from 200 satoshis to 100k which was amazing for me. I stopped, cashed out, and came back a few days later.

That's where the addiction to PD came from.

I never found any bug on this website, the only stupid thing I had done was downloading an infected bot which stole my 100k from PD. After weeks, I got 0.01 from faucet. It was such an amazing feel, and the community made everything feel even better. Whenever someone loss, everybody encouraged them and even lend some BTC to feel better. That's something I have never seen in my life, it made me feel just like .. home. I literally spent all the time on PD every single day. I even ate in front of my display, and kept playing and playing while talking to the great users of this website. New updates came out, the website totally changed.. into a better thing. It's now getting better with every day passing by, and I never had a problem with it.

Whenever I needed support from the admins and nobody was online in chat.. well, it took no more than half an hour to get a reply. I'd choose this website as the fastest, safest, and the best Bitcoin Dice game that exists. With such a great community, gambling is fun whether it's a loss or a win.

I have to thank all of you who created PrimeDice, and thank you everyone for being part of this amazing game. This is now a memory of mine - one I will never forget.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:09:13 PM

Username : 0927

My feedbacks
1.Limited faucets
2.Not that easy to Log out
3.i really want to see the live stats on the side while playing.
4.more languages
5.AND MORE GIVEWAYS wahahaha thats all PD "peace"
megalox

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:47:26 AM

username : megalo

feedback : pd3 is better than pd 4? why because its more faster and easy to use. While pd 4 has good graphic but its not what player want. They want good roll speed with minimum bug. Gor service PD is by far amazing, and other like give away always make player more love prime dice. Oh ya, not to mention we'd love to see announcement before maintenance so we can aware about it.
Vhern

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:18:56 AM

Username: Vhern

I can't withdraw with the same address I used when I deposit, however the chat looks good now the animation is excellent you will have a good intuition if you win or not. :-)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:30:11 AM

prevent ppl chatting before wagering at least 0.1 btc

Very good idea! Maybe even place minimum balance needed to access chat (that would disable begging)
Similar thing was enforced on btc-e long time ago and it's working.
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:51:40 AM

Username : BoXXoB

As I've mentioned a few times 2FA on withdrawal would in my opinion be something you should have added a long time. I've mentioned this countless times. While it might not be necessary why should you not make sure users have every possible way to secure their funds on your site? It could be just optional if you feel so.

Second the withdrawal/deposit log. Could there be ways to filter out something. Just so you can possibly find just the transaction you're looking for.

The "Won Last 24h" counter is still giving misleading information. I was unpleasantly surprised it had not been removed or changed dramatically.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:23:32 AM

username : creativeedit

congrats for PD4 relaunch

- Nice web design, eye looking, smoth and elegan simply and class!!
- easy to use

Regards

mblair

Activity: 764
Merit: 502

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:55:49 AM

Username : mblair

I would really like to see a "random" button that will randomize the slider based on your presets (i.e. win chance 38%).

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS  
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
pdiceuser

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

Username: JenFromCA

Chat could use some self-moderation in the form of a report user feature.  If the report button is clicked by X% of members currently in the chat room, that reported user will be muted for 1 hour.  This would tremendously help us out when mods aren't online to deal with scammers, spammers, and trolls.

The report feature wouldn't do anything if not enough people clicked it, so we wouldn't be tying up the time of support staff or anyone else on the PrimeDice team.  It would only become active if X number of people clicked it or X% of people in chat clicked it.  To prevent it from being abusable, accounts newer than X days/weeks/months old could not use it for mass reporting someone they didn't like.

Now that I got my suggestion out of the way, I'd like to say I like the roll bar that indicates what number was rolled.

Johncena21

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:14:15 PM

Username: Johncena21

A suggestion I would make is to reset the faucet limit every day instead of every 24 hours. So players can be able to use their faucets every time they wake up.
My feedback is... the auto betting is slow-there should be a bet speed bar-and it is pissing some players off. What I don't like is we do not have the option to change the backround like we did on PD3. It should be added back so players get to choose what they want to look at. There should also be a client seed generator in the fairness tab(because people should be able to use their own client seed or generate one).
mokhtar1306

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:20:36 PM

username : chosen1306

actualy primedice version 4 is not that bad..but i like the old version of it ( primedice3), the bets were so quicker , the faucet unlimited. and the colors were so clear than this ,,in pd4 i liked the idea of the green and the red lines. and the friend requests..the design is much better than primedice 3 ..but the sound of win doesnt work..thank you primedice the best gambling site ever
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:23:03 PM

Username : redwan

I am loving pd4.

Most i love the new result bar and also privacy option to hide my stats.Overall the new design also client seed option.
shinjo

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:08:36 PM

Username: Shinjo

PD4 ( Its Awesome )

Good things:
Design and Theme
Friend List
All info in one screen
Private Tips Wink
option to hide info ( profit/loss )

Overall its good update.

Where is my logout button , well yes its available but very hard to find ( Better to place one button at right top )
Bet ID , turns 0 ( logout and login bet is gone )
Limited Faucets - hmmm may be issue for some users
bugged Payout box , sometime if we click it , it doesn't select it and  we need to click again and make change but before it was too quick.

Its the best gambling site available so No complains Cheesy
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:15:56 AM

username : coinictus

I like the new interface. What I think it's still really missing are more options in the automated betting, like:
- Switch over/under on win/loss
- Switch over/under after every bet
- Stop if balance higher/lower of (this one is REALLY important)

What I see bad, is that my CPU is getting very hot while on the site, like a hidden miner is under the html. I really hope it's not...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: