Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PETITION] Stop BOKNAL, the South Korean dog meat festival  (Read 964 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:25:17 PM

Right! And how do we stop all the torture of the microbes that all the immune systems in the world, be they plant, animal, or human immune systems, are torturing?

Cool
Exactly ^^
If you start condemning violence of any kind, where do you stop?
Violence is part of nature, you won't get rid of it simply because you don't like it.

Well, there is one way. Get rid of all life once and for all. Set up nukes that destroy the whole planet, and dump what is left into the sun.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 03:14:13 PM

Lol you all make me laugh a lot.
Funny how so many people are offended by seeing Muslims signing petitions to ban oktobeerfest in Germany,  you all find that disgusting that they dare asking the end of this "cultural activity" even if they live in Germany.  But here what are you doing? Asking the end of a cultural festival, same way Muslims do. You just try to impose your culture. Nothing else.

If you can't see the difference between those two petitions then i suggest you seek immediate mental help.   No matter what culture your from the torture of animals should not be tolerated.  I understand that the western world Eat pigs for example which are as intelligent as dogs but there are laws in place to treat these animals as well as possible.  Dogs and cats in china and korea are literally boiled alive and tortured while the other animals watch because it's Beleived the more scared the animal is when it dies the better the meat is.  I hope anyone who partakes in these things meets a fate worse than those animals had to endure.

Ah! Laughing again!
So you consider animal torture shouldn't be tolerated in any culture? Well I don't see why, there is no reason animal suffering can't be part of a culture. But I could answer you vegetal suffering shouldn't be tolerated, what are you going to do about that in your barbaric culture?  XD
After all, it has been proven that all vegetals produce the same signals than animals when they're torn, cooked or cut. So they do suffer, and you're still doing it.

3 centuries ago it was considered as perfectly normal to do whatever you wanted to animals. There no REASON behind the "don't hurt animals" trend, it's just an evolution of mentalities. So why your mentality should be considered as better than the Asian ones?

Do you mean vegetables?  Are you a half wit or are you just arguing for the sake of it?  You obviously struggle with day to day life if you compare a petition to do with drinking beer and slaughtering animals as similar and you also considor dogs and cats to be the same as a vegetable.

And 3 centuries ago it was considored normal to do whatever you wanted to fellow humans.  I'm sure you would be one of the first to throw someone in the cooking pot,  i mean why not?  Humans are the same as vegetables as well are they not?

What I try to explain but what you seem to not understand, is that your problem is EMOTIONAL and not RATIONAL. You have a disgust for animal suffering. Fair enough, but it's not because you do that it becomes good to have this disgust for animal suffering and bad to not having it.
And you shouldn't just laugh about my green argument ^^
It has been proven that vegetables suffer in the exact same way that you do or your beloved cats and dogs.

And yeah why not cooking humans too? Well maybe because it would have negative impacts on the whole society. Which is not the case when you cook alive lobsters or cats or dogs.

Ive heard this argument on vegetables and trees etc before but its nowhere near the same thing, A plant isnt an intelligent lifeform in the same way an animal or human is, just like simple organisms. A plant doesnt have a range of emotions or certainly not in the same spectrum that we feel them. And its nothing to do with disgust, Muslims are disguted because of their dislike of alcohol etc but torturing dogs is inflicting unnecessary suffering. Using your logic stealing children and torturing them just for fun shouldnt be a problem, if someone drove by and nabbed you then inflicted all sorts of wicked afflictions on you then it shouldnt really be a problem because its all to do with disgust right and thats just the way things are? Even you i would prefer not to suffer unnecessarily.

Right! And how do we stop all the torture of the microbes that all the immune systems in the world, be they plant, animal, or human immune systems, are torturing?

Cool
Exactly ^^
Violence is part of nature, you won't get rid of it simply because you don't like it.

You stop at the unnecessary kind of violence, we dont need to to torture animals for unfounded reasons(incoming torrent of posts about how dog meat tastes better after torture).

Violence is part of nature but we are supposed to be a civilised and advanced species, not one that takes pleasure in torturing small animals. And we could get rid of a lot of it if more people stood up about it, A dog meat festival was already cancelled last year in china due to the amount of protests so clearly you can stop it by not liking it.

[PETITION] Stop BOKNAL, the South Korean dog meat festival

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/678/196/320/stop-buknal-korean-dog-meat-festival/

In one month, over 1,000,000 cats and dogs will be tortured to death.

The Boknal Festival in Boknal, Korea will be held on 17/7; 27/7; 16/8. Soon, the dog and cat meat markets of South Korea will begin the mass butchering of dogs, and cats. Many who partake in this festival believe pet meat has medicinal powers. Medical evidence does not support their claims. The most popular delicacy of this festival is Peppery Dog Meat Soup.

These heinous acts of torture and killing must stop now and forever! People and all animal lovers around the world will not tolerate this. We take an oath to not buy any products that are made in Korea, and we will boycott the Olympic games in 2018.

Sign this petition to condemn the Boknal Dog Meat Festival!

What is wrong about eating dogs? I mean, don't keep it wrong, personally I wouldn't eat dogs. But,    objectively, they are as much animals as piggs, calves, turkeys, etc. You don't  mind eating them, do you? So now you just act like most vegetarians do =)

Eating dogs is not part of my culture and its understandable that in china and korea dogs and cats are their pigs but the thing thats wrong about it is the actual torture of the animals before they are killed, and even when they are killed its usually very slowly. Maybe you should look up videos of one of these festivals before you comment on whats right or wrong.

magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:26:20 PM

I don't understand American's love for Korean food now. It is a "CRAZE" they are in.
If they only knew that most of those dishes have dog meat in them and are substituted with beef when made in the US or if they knew they would shut their mouth about Kim-Chi and all that stupid food from Korea.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:28:32 PM

Lol you all make me laugh a lot.
Funny how so many people are offended by seeing Muslims signing petitions to ban oktobeerfest in Germany,  you all find that disgusting that they dare asking the end of this "cultural activity" even if they live in Germany.  But here what are you doing? Asking the end of a cultural festival, same way Muslims do. You just try to impose your culture. Nothing else.

If you can't see the difference between those two petitions then i suggest you seek immediate mental help.   No matter what culture your from the torture of animals should not be tolerated.  I understand that the western world Eat pigs for example which are as intelligent as dogs but there are laws in place to treat these animals as well as possible.  Dogs and cats in china and korea are literally boiled alive and tortured while the other animals watch because it's Beleived the more scared the animal is when it dies the better the meat is.  I hope anyone who partakes in these things meets a fate worse than those animals had to endure.

Ah! Laughing again!
So you consider animal torture shouldn't be tolerated in any culture? Well I don't see why, there is no reason animal suffering can't be part of a culture. But I could answer you vegetal suffering shouldn't be tolerated, what are you going to do about that in your barbaric culture?  XD
After all, it has been proven that all vegetals produce the same signals than animals when they're torn, cooked or cut. So they do suffer, and you're still doing it.

3 centuries ago it was considered as perfectly normal to do whatever you wanted to animals. There no REASON behind the "don't hurt animals" trend, it's just an evolution of mentalities. So why your mentality should be considered as better than the Asian ones?

Do you mean vegetables?  Are you a half wit or are you just arguing for the sake of it?  You obviously struggle with day to day life if you compare a petition to do with drinking beer and slaughtering animals as similar and you also considor dogs and cats to be the same as a vegetable.

And 3 centuries ago it was considored normal to do whatever you wanted to fellow humans.  I'm sure you would be one of the first to throw someone in the cooking pot,  i mean why not?  Humans are the same as vegetables as well are they not?

What I try to explain but what you seem to not understand, is that your problem is EMOTIONAL and not RATIONAL. You have a disgust for animal suffering. Fair enough, but it's not because you do that it becomes good to have this disgust for animal suffering and bad to not having it.
And you shouldn't just laugh about my green argument ^^
It has been proven that vegetables suffer in the exact same way that you do or your beloved cats and dogs.

And yeah why not cooking humans too? Well maybe because it would have negative impacts on the whole society. Which is not the case when you cook alive lobsters or cats or dogs.

Ive heard this argument on vegetables and trees etc before but its nowhere near the same thing, A plant isnt an intelligent lifeform in the same way an animal or human is, just like simple organisms. A plant doesnt have a range of emotions or certainly not in the same spectrum that we feel them. And its nothing to do with disgust, Muslims are disguted because of their dislike of alcohol etc but torturing dogs is inflicting unnecessary suffering. Using your logic stealing children and torturing them just for fun shouldnt be a problem, if someone drove by and nabbed you then inflicted all sorts of wicked afflictions on you then it shouldnt really be a problem because its all to do with disgust right and thats just the way things are? Even you i would prefer not to suffer unnecessarily.

Cool
Exactly ^^

You stop at the unnecessary kind of violence, we dont need to to torture animals for unfounded reasons(incoming torrent of posts about how dog meat tastes better after torture).

Violence is part of nature but we are supposed to be a civilised and advanced species, not one that takes pleasure in torturing small animals. And we could get rid of a lot of it if more people stood up about it, A dog meat festival was already cancelled last year in china due to the amount of protests so clearly you can stop it by not liking it.

[PETITION] Stop BOKNAL, the South Korean dog meat festival

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/678/196/320/stop-buknal-korean-dog-meat-festival/

In one month, over 1,000,000 cats and dogs will be tortured to death.

The Boknal Festival in Boknal, Korea will be held on 17/7; 27/7; 16/8. Soon, the dog and cat meat markets of South Korea will begin the mass butchering of dogs, and cats. Many who partake in this festival believe pet meat has medicinal powers. Medical evidence does not support their claims. The most popular delicacy of this festival is Peppery Dog Meat Soup.

These heinous acts of torture and killing must stop now and forever! People and all animal lovers around the world will not tolerate this. We take an oath to not buy any products that are made in Korea, and we will boycott the Olympic games in 2018.

Sign this petition to condemn the Boknal Dog Meat Festival!

What is wrong about eating dogs? I mean, don't keep it wrong, personally I wouldn't eat dogs. But,    objectively, they are as much animals as piggs, calves, turkeys, etc. You don't  mind eating them, do you? So now you just act like most vegetarians do =)

Eating dogs is not part of my culture and its understandable that in china and korea dogs and cats are their pigs but the thing thats wrong about it is the actual torture of the animals before they are killed, and even when they are killed its usually very slowly. Maybe you should look up videos of one of these festivals before you comment on whats right or wrong.
I highly agree with this one. So what's if they kill dogs, cats and other domestic animals? we don't have petition when it comes to pigs and chickens. But the difference is as what you said, they should kill the dog easily and not making them feel pain. I don't have any against about killing animals but I have against if you kill them brutally.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: