Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】🔴 PokeCoin【POKE】🔴 [x11]🔺 POS 200% 🔺 POW 200K BLOCKS 🔺 + BOUNTIES 🔴  (Read 25877 times)
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:01:00 PM

New PokeCoin node: 108.61.188.71

I am working on multiple projects and will provide the details of the pool, but first I need to test it, so I can be sure it is working fine.

Got it, just keep me posted.
luckyone

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:36:28 PM

Sure thing.

So  I will continue paying the bounties.
I will start with spreading the word about the new initiative, so I will create a new socialmedia account ( Fb and Tw) so I can better manage the whole thing.

Then, I will continue to offer the same
Follow us 350 POKE, TWEET/RETWEET about PokeCoin (min 100 followers and 100 tweets) 1000 POKE

The romanian translation and the mining pool it is covered by me.

As I am still mining the pokecoin, it might be a delay in the payment as I need some serious funds.

But I also have a plan that will be announced later today or tomorrow.

Gabi

wait for new twitter..  Grin
Duchess

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:40:00 PM

Is there an exchange yet?

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:18:14 PM

Is there an exchange yet?
Yes, POKE is fully tradable on the Yobit exchgange and the price is currently sitting at 2 satoshi, only 0.1BTC volume at the moment though...
morantis

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:56:33 PM

Between two or three of us and the right circumstances we can bring that price up pretty easily.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 01:03:47 AM

On http://84.200.32.199:8080/workers I dont see my worker and every block is rejected.....

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:20:27 AM

New PokeCoin node: 108.61.188.71

I am working on multiple projects and will provide the details of the pool, but first I need to test it, so I can be sure it is working fine.

Thanks you so much my wallet is can sync now
Qwitty

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

TUX Exchange - NEW- Try IT!!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:28:05 AM

Hi, i have translate this post to Spanish:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1586865.0

I already translated this post to Spanish but it has been deleted, now the mod says its OK Wink
Regards!

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:43:14 AM

Is there somethong wrong with the pool ? I cant mine anything it just reconnect s. It's highly annoying.  Huh Huh
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:26:23 AM

Hi
I am working on a new pool, so until it is ready, you can solo mine with the wallet

Am I spamming? Report me!
JasonXG

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:22:03 AM

Hi
I am working on a new pool, so until it is ready, you can solo mine with the wallet

That is staking i want to mine. I can't mine solo because for some genius reason the Dev never left the port number for us. Huh

How can you release a coin without the port number for the miners !?
morantis

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:25:01 AM

Hi

That is staking i want to mine. I can't mine solo because for some genius reason the Dev never left the port number for us. Huh

How can you release a coin without the port number for the miners !?

perhaps you could try reading the thread you just posted in
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 05:39:56 PM

./minerd -a x11 -o http://127.0.0.1:3333 -u<redacted> -p <snip>
[2016-08-07 15:33:29] 1 miner threads started, using 'x11' algorithm.
[2016-08-07 15:33:29] ...retry after 10 seconds
[2016-08-07 15:33:39] ...retry after 10 seconds
[2016-08-07 15:33:49] ...retry after 10 seconds
[2016-08-07 15:33:59] ...retry after 10 seconds

3333 isn't the rpcport dude. you need to list the rpc ports.

3333 is used by Linux for the networking daemon. you need a different port.

ya man, try "7777"

He never listed the rpcport. I can forsee a screwed up broken network.

yupp, agreed.  7777 worked for me but its only because i find i can use any open port ;p  thought anyone could, (except like port 3333,and a few others)

all clients have to use the same rpc port to be on the same network, he needs to post what the rpcport is. so we're all on the same network. any open port means there's several pokecoin networks in operation at the moment, that's going to wreak havoc on his blockchain.

ooo interesting , good to know, never knew that thx man.

Does this for me too, why can't the dev give the RPC port ? This will just be come an unorganized mess and a waste of computing power if everyone just uses whatever port they feel like using.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
maxamus

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:54:07 PM

Hi all.

I have been working for PokeCoin and the new website ( poketrainr.com) and  here are the updates so far:

UPDATE 1:

3 new POKE nodes:

UPDATE 2:

The mining pool:  pool.poketrainr.com:81 - Yes, it is running on port 81, as on port 80, I have mono http://www.mono-project.com running for the mining pool ( I can reverse the whole setup, but I am running multiple projects at once, and I admit, I was a little bit lazy, and just pointed the pool to port 81 and mono to 80)- But is working.

The whole setup is pretty intuitive, but I will make it even easier, so even a newbie can do it

Download the X11 cpu minere from here:  http://poketrainr.com/go/mining-pool/
    Edit the file RUN-X11-gw64.bat and replace the poke address "Pmag3qRGoSgT63D4UjmUtowEABCEywZ6mg" with yours;
    Edit the file cfg.json and replace  the "threads" : 3, with the number of CPU cores you have;
    Double click on RUN-X11-gw64.bat  and you are mining PokeCoin

Pool fee is set to 3% ( for the first month) then it will be modified to 2%.

I have set the fee to 3% as the process of takeover can be a little bit expensive  and I need some funds for a new feature. ( keep reading and you will find out).

UPDATE 3:

I am running another project where I want to launch a helium balloon into the stratosphere. The first helium balloon released into the stratosphere from Iasi, Romania. Ever since I was a kid, I was fascinated by space. I always knew there are many things waiting to be discovered.

As Disney said, "ideas come out of curiosity"; I I took the words seriously and began to follow my curiosity, bringing it to another level. Therefore, I want to launch a weather balloon into the stratosphere. It will measure temperature, humidity, space radiation and make some spectacular photographs of the Earth's curvature.

So I want to increase the awareness of the PokeCoin and I will use it in my project as well.

Come on Board!

Do you want to be part of this unique experience in  crypto history? Or to tell to  your friends that your name traveled into the stratosphere in a helium balloon? I have prepared for you a few packages of flight, in exchange for a donation to take us closer to the Earth's curvature.

1.5M (1500000) POKE  flight

In exchange for a donation of 1500000 POKE, you will get: Your name printed in the logbook that will reach the stratosphere and I will also send you via e-mail the best picture of all the flight.

Cool huh?

You will take off from Iasi Airport in Romania so you will need a personalized ticket. We have a slick design, and we believe that you would love to see your name out there. It will look like this one, but with your name on it:)

The first flight was on APR, 28-th,  but the balloon had a short fly ~170 meters, as the atmospheric pressure didn't helped us to reach higher altitudes, so we had a floater.

We did however captured the balloon and the whole setup, after  40 minutes of chase.  It had a rough landing on a pond, then the pond grass, then a wheat field, then it bumped into a wire fence, then it took another hit ( eaves).
The good thing is that after a good run in the mud, I  did catch   it, the cameras are ok, and I have a few funny moments of the whole thing getting hit after hit:).

It was a 250 Euro flight, as I  had to release the helium. I  had only a specific  timeframe to release it,  in order to comply with local regulations, but I am  not giving up. I  will have another flight, at the end of this August, on good conditions: temp, wind, atmospheric pressure .

2.5M (2500000) POKE  flight

All the benefits from the previous package + a first class flight, with the help of idei3d.ro.

To be more specific, your name will be 3D printed  and will reach the stratosphere at  30+ km. After recovering (yes, the spacebox gets back to Earth), I'll ship your 3d printed name  Smiley This is how our  names look like in 3d:

P.S. Flight captain says we have left a few spaces available, but they'll  fill quickly.

UPDATE 4:

A Pokémon Trainer (Japanese: ポケモントレーナー Pokémon Trainer) is a person who catches, trains, cares for and battles with Pokémon. The majority of people within the known Pokémon world are Trainers.
So are you a Pokemon trainer? Join our community and share your experience and skills with your friends.

The whole idea of poketrainr.com started in July, and this might catch on.

So if you are a pokemon go trainer, you can create an account on poketrainr.com and you can share your experience with the whole world.
Sounds cheesy huh?

So for $17 worth of PokeCoin, I will create a custom subdomain on poketrainr.com, I will create a 10 MB custom mailbox and also install wordpress for you, so you can share your experience.
Let's say that your name/alias is max.  This means that your mailbox will be max@poketrainr.com and the wordpress will be installed on max.poketrainr.com

This is not it.

I am also working on a reputation system where the best story of pokemon can receive votes and based on those votes, I will reward the owner with PokeCoin.

I am also working on a partnership/referral program where you can earn  PokeCoin. Updates to follow.

I am also looking for experienced Pokemon trainers that could join the club.

I have no idea where this will go, but I will give it a try.
If you still hold POKE, maybe we should spread the word out there about this new initiative and let's revive the coin.

Keep in touch,
Gabi

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:07:06 PM

Hi all.

I have been working for PokeCoin and the new website ( poketrainr.com) and  here are the updates so far:

UPDATE 1:

3 new POKE nodes:

UPDATE 2:

The mining pool:  pool.poketrainr.com:81 - Yes, it is running on port 81, as on port 80, I have mono http://www.mono-project.com running for the mining pool ( I can reverse the whole setup, but I am running multiple projects at once, and I admit, I was a little bit lazy, and just pointed the pool to port 81 and mono to 80)- But is working.

The whole setup is pretty intuitive, but I will make it even easier, so even a newbie can do it

Download the X11 cpu minere from here:  http://poketrainr.com/go/mining-pool/
    Edit the file RUN-X11-gw64.bat and replace the poke address "Pmag3qRGoSgT63D4UjmUtowEABCEywZ6mg" with yours;
    Edit the file cfg.json and replace  the "threads" : 3, with the number of CPU cores you have;
    Double click on RUN-X11-gw64.bat  and you are mining PokeCoin

Pool fee is set to 3% ( for the first month) then it will be modified to 2%.

I have set the fee to 3% as the process of takeover can be a little bit expensive  and I need some funds for a new feature. ( keep reading and you will find out).

UPDATE 3:

I am running another project where I want to launch a helium balloon into the stratosphere. The first helium balloon released into the stratosphere from Iasi, Romania. Ever since I was a kid, I was fascinated by space. I always knew there are many things waiting to be discovered.

As Disney said, "ideas come out of curiosity"; I I took the words seriously and began to follow my curiosity, bringing it to another level. Therefore, I want to launch a weather balloon into the stratosphere. It will measure temperature, humidity, space radiation and make some spectacular photographs of the Earth's curvature.

So I want to increase the awareness of the PokeCoin and I will use it in my project as well.

Come on Board!

Do you want to be part of this unique experience in  crypto history? Or to tell to  your friends that your name traveled into the stratosphere in a helium balloon? I have prepared for you a few packages of flight, in exchange for a donation to take us closer to the Earth's curvature.

1.5M (1500000) POKE  flight

In exchange for a donation of 1500000 POKE, you will get: Your name printed in the logbook that will reach the stratosphere and I will also send you via e-mail the best picture of all the flight.

Cool huh?

You will take off from Iasi Airport in Romania so you will need a personalized ticket. We have a slick design, and we believe that you would love to see your name out there. It will look like this one, but with your name on it:)

The first flight was on APR, 28-th,  but the balloon had a short fly ~170 meters, as the atmospheric pressure didn't helped us to reach higher altitudes, so we had a floater.

We did however captured the balloon and the whole setup, after  40 minutes of chase.  It had a rough landing on a pond, then the pond grass, then a wheat field, then it bumped into a wire fence, then it took another hit ( eaves).
The good thing is that after a good run in the mud, I  did catch   it, the cameras are ok, and I have a few funny moments of the whole thing getting hit after hit:).

It was a 250 Euro flight, as I  had to release the helium. I  had only a specific  timeframe to release it,  in order to comply with local regulations, but I am  not giving up. I  will have another flight, at the end of this August, on good conditions: temp, wind, atmospheric pressure .

2.5M (2500000) POKE  flight

All the benefits from the previous package + a first class flight, with the help of idei3d.ro.

To be more specific, your name will be 3D printed  and will reach the stratosphere at  30+ km. After recovering (yes, the spacebox gets back to Earth), I'll ship your 3d printed name  Smiley This is how our  names look like in 3d:

P.S. Flight captain says we have left a few spaces available, but they'll  fill quickly.

UPDATE 4:

A Pokémon Trainer (Japanese: ポケモントレーナー Pokémon Trainer) is a person who catches, trains, cares for and battles with Pokémon. The majority of people within the known Pokémon world are Trainers.
So are you a Pokemon trainer? Join our community and share your experience and skills with your friends.

The whole idea of poketrainr.com started in July, and this might catch on.

So if you are a pokemon go trainer, you can create an account on poketrainr.com and you can share your experience with the whole world.
Sounds cheesy huh?

So for $17 worth of PokeCoin, I will create a custom subdomain on poketrainr.com, I will create a 10 MB custom mailbox and also install wordpress for you, so you can share your experience.
Let's say that your name/alias is max.  This means that your mailbox will be max@poketrainr.com and the wordpress will be installed on max.poketrainr.com

This is not it.

I am also working on a reputation system where the best story of pokemon can receive votes and based on those votes, I will reward the owner with PokeCoin.

I am also working on a partnership/referral program where you can earn  PokeCoin. Updates to follow.

I am also looking for experienced Pokemon trainers that could join the club.

I have no idea where this will go, but I will give it a try.
If you still hold POKE, maybe we should spread the word out there about this new initiative and let's revive the coin.

Keep in touch,
Gabi

What can I say? This is a great step to move forward with this coin Smiley Lets go on with the journey and the trip beyond the stratosphere !
maxamus

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:09:35 PM

Thank you @bitwarrior

I am excited and hope we can move forward with this:)

Keep in touch,

Gabi

maxamus

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:33:04 PM

New Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589643.msg15963757#msg15963757

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 01:12:04 PM

I am trying to access my windows wallet but getting following error.

What should I have to do in such case.

JasonXG

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:28:36 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 04:12:41 AM by JasonXG

I am trying to access my windows wallet but getting following error.

What should I have to do in such case.

There is a new thread please use that one to ask your question thank you. I must ask to have this thread locked actually.
pandalion98

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:37:02 AM

I recommend that someone lock this thread. Already flagged it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: