Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:19:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]vouched selling a method to make your investment double  (Read 2105 times)
mclovin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:26:22 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 07:17:17 PM by mclovin

I m selling a method to make your investment double in 105 days without work 100% guaranteed with proof
All you need just invest the money and wait for 105 days you can invest via paypal bitcoin credit card visa or master bank wire transfer.
I will teach you step by step guide with payment proof in short you don't need to do any work
Minimum investment 20EUR
Maximum investment unlimited
Price of the method 20 Euro
You can pay me via paypal and bitcoin if you are a trusted member I can go first but if u are not then you must go first or we can use escrow but only trusted escrow are accepted
Unlimited Free vouches available but I decide that you deserve the vouch or not
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 03:33:56 AM

what kind of investment it is? HYIP? ponzi or what? most running investment schemes nowadays turn to scam in few days or weeks so 105days is very long time to risk your money on it

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:36:55 AM

what kind of investment it is? HYIP? ponzi or what? most running investment schemes nowadays turn to scam in few days or weeks so 105days is very long time to risk your money on it
I already describe in the thread that I will show you every proof its not that risky actually you are going to invest in multinational company with great alexa rank  
Xanidas

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 03:43:38 AM

I already describe in the thread that I will show you every proof its not that risky actually you are going to invest in multinational company with great alexa rank  

not to shit on your thread but i did invest in a real company in the past and there is no guaranteed return after xx number of days, coz even the top companies have bad days/months sometimes. so can you provide proof here on your thread for it?

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:47:56 AM

not to shit on your thread but i did invest in a real company in the past and there is no guaranteed return after xx number of days, coz even the top companies have bad days/months sometimes. so can you provide proof here on your thread for it?
Sorry I can't provide the proof here hope you understand but if you really interested use a trusted escrow send him the payment I will send you details and if you really like my method release the payment that's it what you say
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:21:34 AM

Why you not double your own money OP? go invest all of your money and you'll rich in 105 days, no one will fall with this trap.
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:37:47 AM

Why you not double your own money OP? go invest all of your money and you'll rich in 105 days, no one will fall with this trap.
I already invested so plz don't try to spam with my post for your signature campaign OK
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:15:14 AM

Hope you doing good work , right (And please remember it your "thing" Grin).
And good luck for your business , i think you must attach the proof for describe your services.
(Doesn't matter about signature campaign , because most of campaign doesn't count the digital goods section)

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:38:47 AM

It amazes me these guys selling shite for $20 .

If it works GUARANTEED like you said then you would be making SOOOOOO much money doing it yourself you would have no need to ask for $20 on here .

Either show proof or go away as you will not make a penny on here until you do .
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:24:19 PM

If it works GUARANTEED like you said then you would be making SOOOOOO much money doing it yourself you would have no need to ask for $20 on here .

Either show proof or go away as you will not make a penny on here until you do .
Sorry friend can't provide you proper proof here coz it will leak out the website name that I don't want to but here is one thing I can do for you the website I m trying to ask you to invest has great Alexa rank here is the proof

Xanidas

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 03:43:51 PM

Sorry friend can't provide you proper proof here coz it will leak out the website name that I don't want to but here is one thing I can do for you the website I m trying to ask you to invest has great Alexa rank here is the proof

Having good alexa ranking is not a proof that the site is legit for investment. Can't you really provide valid proof before asking users to pay for such information to get profit on your method?

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:52:16 PM

Having good alexa ranking is not a proof that the site is legit for investment. Can't you really provide valid proof before asking users to pay for such information to get profit on your method?

Friend I think you are not understanding what I m trying to sell I told you earlier that you pay the 20euros to a trusted escrow I will send you every proof and details if I provide valid proof you release the funds if not then get your money from escrow  I m also providing some free vouches but those vouches are only for green trusted account holders
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:54:11 PM

Ready to take a vouch if you decide to give one.
I will review the 'method' and provide 100% personal opinion about the method (without exposing sensitive information, of course).

-- if you want this space, PM me --
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:16:07 PM

Give at least two free vouch copies to trusted users. When they give you positive feedbacks then you will have clients. With "red trust" no one will make deal with you.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:49:38 PM

Ready to take a vouch if you decide to give one.
I will review the 'method' and provide 100% personal opinion about the method (without exposing sensitive information, of course).

I m ready to give you a vouch reply me in  pm with your Skype so we can move forward
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:53:36 PM

Give at least two free vouch copies to trusted users. When they give you positive feedbacks then you will have clients. With "red trust" no one will make deal with you.
First of all plz read my negative trust carefully ok I m hear for business not for scamming and about vouch sorry can't give you vouch  coz of your negative feedback I already explain in my thread that only trusted member can take vouch so once again sorry
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:58:21 PM

Can you give us a review about this and what kind of investment do you want to share?
Do you have any escrow for deal?
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:14:41 PM

Can you give us a review about this and what kind of investment do you want to share?
Do you have any escrow for deal?
Its some kind of investment site you just need to invest and buy some kind of raw material then they start there work and making that raw material in useful items and sell it there rates are fixed you will always get paid I will show you every proof of they are really paying all you need is invest and wait for there cycle to complete after that you just need yo click on sale option and the funds available for withdrawal in seconds and then click on withdraw if you want to withdraw in bitcoin or paypal the funds transfer in seconds but if you want to withdraw on your bank account it will take 8 business days that's it
I repeat there buying raw material and selling price are fixed you just need to wait for 105 days and the profit is yours
And you are asking about escrow currently I don't have but we can use any trusted escrow in this list
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
Or you can pay me via paypal too coz of your trust but I only accept as friends and family
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:14:18 AM

You said you have unlimited vouch copies to give out, how many people have you giving it to and where is there review.
The price you are charging for a website link is too high.

mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:19:53 AM

You said you have unlimited vouch copies to give out, how many people have you giving it to and where is there review.
The price you are charging for a website link is too high.
Yes I am giving unlimited copies but those copies are only for green trusted people OK and I know the price is high but my method is 100% working and out of risk
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: