Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:07:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]vouched selling a method to make your investment double  (Read 2107 times)
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:11:30 PM

Method is in fact a website, already knew about it. There's potential to double your money, but you'll haveto trust that company.

In conclusion, make your own research b4 investing in anything online or offline.

All the best.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
mclovin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:12:15 AM

Method is in fact a website, already knew about it. There's potential to double your money, but you'll haveto trust that company.

In conclusion, make your own research b4 investing in anything online or offline.

All the best.
I thought that you are just a vouch scammer but no you are not thanks for your reply I was expecting more relevant review but that's ok
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:08:00 AM

I m interested send me complete details via pm and can I have your Skype I'd so we can discuss in details their
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:11:11 AM

I m interested send me complete details via pm and can I have your Skype I'd so we can discuss in details their
All the details sent to you via pm plz take a deap look at the details and ad me on Skype so we can move forward
FeelTheBeat1

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:44:29 PM

All the best.
I bought this method on your review and it really looks like the website has potential to double the invested money less then 105 days but I have little bit confusion I think website is ok for little amount like 500$ but I want to invest 1000$ in it so what you say is it safe to invest that large amount or not??
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:15:19 AM

All the best.
I bought this method on your review and it really looks like the website has potential to double the invested money less then 105 days but I have little bit confusion I think website is ok for little amount like 500$ but I want to invest 1000$ in it so what you say is it safe to invest that large amount or not??
As I show you the proof that I already invested more then 500$ in it and withdraw almost 1000$ so u don't need to be worry currently they are paying
FeelTheBeat1

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:21:45 PM

All the best.
As I show you the proof that I already invested more then 500$ in it and withdraw almost 1000$ so u don't need to be worry currently they are paying
So you mean to say that their is no risk even its 1000$ right ?? But I can't take the risk for that large amount let's try with 100$ and check is it really work or just a waste of money and time
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:01:26 AM

All the best.
So you mean to say that their is no risk even its 1000$ right ?? But I can't take the risk for that large amount let's try with 100$ and check is it really work or just a waste of money and time
Its your decision that how much you invest first and later anyway thanks a lot for buying my method thanks
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:07:49 AM

more free vouches are available but only trusted members if they promise to review back in my thread and in my profile trust
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:47:12 AM

sounds like a classic hyip/double ponzi schema. i would have a look but if i think its crap i will posts its crap. up to you op

FeelTheBeat1

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:07:56 AM

sounds like a classic hyip/double ponzi schema. i would have a look but if i think its crap i will posts its crap. up to you op
I also bought this method and looks like its a hyip site but the site really have the potential to double the investment but you must have to wait for 105 days to double your investment and they are paying also I also like their moto but I also search it on Google and I found lots of reviews but I think they are paying so I invested 100$ in it let's wait and watch the best thing is you can pay with your paypal too and the paypal is reversible up to 180 days so you are at 0% risk
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:15:30 AM

I also bought this method and looks like its a hyip site but the site really have the potential to double the investment

All doublers have "the potential to double" as long as the operator doesnt run.

but you must have to wait for 105 days to double your investment and they are paying

You assume they are paying. Your 105 days are not over by now, or?

also I also like their moto but I also search it on Google and I found lots of reviews but I think they are paying so I invested 100$ in it let's wait and watch

Cant say anything about this as i didnt see it myself.

the best thing is you can pay with your paypal too and the paypal is reversible up to 180 days so you are at 0% risk

"you might be able to charge back" no guarantee paypal will do it

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:18:17 AM

I'd like a vouch please  Cheesy

mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:02:35 PM

I'd like a vouch please  Cheesy

Vouch sent via pm plz take  a look at and reply us we are waiting
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:39:27 PM

More vouch copies are available for trusted members but if they promise to leave their honest review in my profile and thread
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:56:57 PM

I m selling a method to make your investment double in 105 days without work 100% guaranteed with proof

I already describe in the thread that I will show you every proof its not that risky actually you are going to invest in multinational company with great alexa rank 

Contradicting ourselves, aren't we?

Anyway, after 1 minute of googling the big "mystery" is revealed: https://recyclix.com/
and the local thread: Polish-registered recyclix.com is provably a Ponzi scheme

Next.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:21:46 PM

I m selling a method to make your investment double in 105 days without work 100% guaranteed with proof

I already describe in the thread that I will show you every proof its not that risky actually you are going to invest in multinational company with great alexa rank 

Contradicting ourselves, aren't we?

Anyway, after 1 minute of googling the big "mystery" is revealed: https://recyclix.com/
and the local thread: Polish-registered recyclix.com is provably a Ponzi scheme

Next.
Hahaha actually the mystery is not simple as you think but gud luck for your search
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:11:25 PM

Here is your Alexa screenshot:

Sorry friend can't provide you proper proof here coz it will leak out the website name that I don't want to but here is one thing I can do for you the website I m trying to ask you to invest has great Alexa rank here is the proof

And here is Alexa's recyclix.com screenshot I just made:

Why do you keep pretending it's not recyclix.com? You are only making it worse and worse for yourself.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: