Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】BITPOKEMONGO 【YOBIT】【BPOK】【X11】【POW+POS】【MICROSOFT AZURE】  (Read 32768 times)
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 03:49:03 AM

not at all, i'm not like that,
just akin to the fast food industry adage;
you generally try not to offend whoever is making your food.

i dont think this is going to make it to an exchange regardless; also my hint was regarding the satoshis/coin bug and block explorer - part of why exchanges will most likely not support this coin.

i'm halting the pool shortly and will do last manual payout.

I was hoping not, but that's how I read it.

I don't know, you must be easily offended. I expressed some concern that I didn't think I was getting paid fully, and I said that we'd see when more payments came out. Many reasons why the payouts on my end would be less than I expect, but what's offensive about this?

The other thing I said was that I probably wouldn't use your pool again. What's so offensive about this?

Your response is suggesting that you would spit in my food for expressing an opinion, politely. Yet, I'm the offensive one? Incredible.

The only thing you could do is just decide to scam everyone (or just me, even) out of their coins. Stealing shitcoins from someone who isn't sure if they want to use your pool anymore, man, that would really teach me a lesson. I'm sure that would make your pool the most reputable pool around, lol. Your comment suggests you would consider this acceptable in response to someone expressing an opinion, but, "you're not like that", so I'll just leave it at that.

id say leaving my pc for a few hours to see four mildly negative messages about things beyond my control, just leaves a sour taste after years of the same ol' in cryptocurrency.

you're free to do whatever you like, its not offensive to state what you did; its just a bit of a dick thing to do. again, jumping to conclusions; its a life lesson, generally if someone is doing a small favour, you don't bag them out? others here are concerned about their payouts and coins, not yours. im sorry if you place yourself above others?

the last payout has been made, and its all been fair.

When was this last payout that you made, an hour ago a few mins ago ? I still haven't received anything to my wallet.

4 separate tx's about ten minutes ago now; since i closed the pool the blocks mightn't be moving yet.
for the most, people who had under 60mh didn't make much - as a few multi-gh users were present on the pool soaking up the block rewards.

my father wears sneakers in the pool
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:11:00 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 05:45:32 AM by tomsmith26

i dont think this is going to make it to an exchange regardless; also my hint was regarding the satoshis/coin bug and block explorer - part of why exchanges will most likely not support this coin.

I don't know, you must be easily offended. I expressed some concern that I didn't think I was getting paid fully, and I said that we'd see when more payments came out. Many reasons why the payouts on my end would be less than I expect, but what's offensive about this?

The other thing I said was that I probably wouldn't use your pool again. What's so offensive about this?

Your response is suggesting that you would spit in my food for expressing an opinion, politely. Yet, I'm the offensive one? Incredible.

The only thing you could do is just decide to scam everyone (or just me, even) out of their coins. Stealing shitcoins from someone who isn't sure if they want to use your pool anymore, man, that would really teach me a lesson. I'm sure that would make your pool the most reputable pool around, lol. Your comment suggests you would consider this acceptable in response to someone expressing an opinion, but, "you're not like that", so I'll just leave it at that.

id say leaving my pc for a few hours to see four mildly negative messages about things beyond my control, just leaves a sour taste after years of the same ol' in cryptocurrency.

you're free to do whatever you like, its not offensive to state what you did; its just a bit of a dick thing to do. again, jumping to conclusions; its a life lesson, generally if someone is doing a small favour, you don't bag them out? others here are concerned about their payouts and coins, not yours. im sorry if you place yourself above others?

When was this last payout that you made, an hour ago a few mins ago ? I still haven't received anything to my wallet.

4 separate tx's about ten minutes ago now; since i closed the pool the blocks mightn't be moving yet.
for the most, people who had under 60mh didn't make much - as a few multi-gh users were present on the pool soaking up the block rewards.

Where is my coin? you did not pay for me. what is the hell going guy.? why didn't you pay for me?
Please give coins for me .
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:20:41 AM

Wow. A coin based on Pokemon Go! Grin
But I like the coin starting no ICO which is a great indication that your main intention is not scamming.

Although we need to be careful with anyone pumping and dumping.

Will their be an airdrop? Or solely mining the coin, airdrop would be nice though, of course with its did advantages too.

Airdrop would be the best thing to implement as this will help the coin getting widely distributed in a decentralized manner.

Also I can promote your service if you want. PM me for more info. Smiley
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:22:57 AM

Guys sorry the Airdrop already begin btw ? and how is join the Airdrop ?
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:56:34 AM

Where is my coin? you did not pay for me. what is the hell going guy.? why didn't you pay for me?

guys...you need to either shut up and kiss already, or clearly state what the problem is.  Using endless amounts of metaphors and empty threats towards each other will get you both nowhere, while the rest of us are stuck having to read this mindless dribble.  Take it to PM at least, as none of this holds up as the slightest shred of evidence or proof.
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:08:07 AM

I can confirm I have NOT received my payment yet either, dozens of blocks have gone by, I think Barry or James is playing the swifty on us as my first payment was only 1681 coins while I was the first one on the pool and I mined more than that solo with 1 single AMD GPU Roll Eyes

I was also watching the blocks and I mined more than 16 by myself while on the pool and or with others with very minimal hashpower, you go on about the GH/s of "others" well sorry to burst your bubble but half of that was me !

When I first got the 1681 BPOK sent to the address from bazzas pool I thought ok the rest is pending, then nothing for hours upon end, You my sir go on about this happening in crypto yet you are the one who is doing it ! Period !

Fucking there goes $10 lol hope your happy Barry, WORST POOL OP EVER !
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:39:28 AM

guys...you need to either shut up and kiss already, or clearly state what the problem is.  Using endless amounts of metaphors and empty threats towards each other will get you both nowhere, while the rest of us are stuck having to read this mindless dribble.  Take it to PM at least, as none of this holds up as the slightest shred of evidence or proof.

I'm guessing the pool host is asleep and that's why he's not manually making payments..

I've received 2 payments x 2 because I am mining with 2 addresses.

Personally, I think I'm being a bit underpaid for the shares based on the link he shared earlier, but whatever. We'll see when all payments are done.

I probably wouldn't use his pool again, though.

Do you need me to explain it for you? You seem unable to understand the clearly stated problem.

The guy started using metaphors and I used them against him. The only "empty" threat made was him suggesting he could/would just keep the coins mined by miners. Something he may have done based on people posting they didn't get their coins. Including me. 2 payments to 1 address and 3 to another. There should have been a 3rd payment to both addresses, but there was only a 3rd payment to one address. His excuse is that people using 60 MH didn't get anything but we both know they would get something. Even if it was small. I wasn't one of those people anyways. I had a 600mh and a 900mh. The 900 expired around 2 - 3 hours before he closed the pool, the 600 is still going on a different pool. Both did well according to their stats. High rpi, enough shares, no downtime, etc. The 900 address was last paid 6 hours before the rig expired, and never received a final payment.

Sorry, you're "stuck having to read this mindless dribble". You could always skim over it, but, I can see how mindless dribble might distract you.

Also, with other people saying they didn't get paid. Why are you bitching about evidence? You need proof that a guy who publicly said this:
couldn't care less all good, the other subtle point is probably keep it all nice till your coins  are sent hey? general life lesson it seems.

didn't send our coins from his pool? You really need proof of that over proof of him paying us?

Seems legit.

He does it for a bounty then acts like he's doing us a favor. Then doesn't even pay out, lol.

He blames the dev, dev blames him. You come in here ignorantly assuming you know what's going on, lol.

I'll shut up when he pays out the coins that I and every single other miner mined.
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:06:28 AM

I'm guessing the pool host is asleep and that's why he's not manually making payments..

I've received 2 payments x 2 because I am mining with 2 addresses.

Personally, I think I'm being a bit underpaid for the shares based on the link he shared earlier, but whatever. We'll see when all payments are done.

I probably wouldn't use his pool again, though.

Do you need me to explain it for you? You seem unable to understand the clearly stated problem.

The guy started using metaphors and I used them against him. The only "empty" threat made was him suggesting he could/would just keep the coins mined by miners. Something he may have done based on people posting they didn't get their coins. Including me. 2 payments to 1 address and 3 to another. There should have been a 3rd payment to both addresses, but there was only a 3rd payment to one address. His excuse is that people using 60 MH didn't get anything but we both know they would get something. Even if it was small. I wasn't one of those people anyways. I had a 600mh and a 900mh. The 900 expired around 2 - 3 hours before he closed the pool, the 600 is still going on a different pool. Both did well according to their stats. High rpi, enough shares, no downtime, etc. The 900 address was last paid 6 hours before the rig expired, and never received a final payment.

Sorry, you're "stuck having to read this mindless dribble". You could always skim over it, but, I can see how mindless dribble might distract you.

Also, with other people saying they didn't get paid. Why are you bitching about evidence? You need proof that a guy who publicly said this:
couldn't care less all good, the other subtle point is probably keep it all nice till your coins  are sent hey? general life lesson it seems.

didn't send our coins from his pool? You really need proof of that over proof of him paying us?

Seems legit.

He does it for a bounty then acts like he's doing us a favor. Then doesn't even pay out, lol.

He blames the dev, dev blames him. You come in here ignorantly assuming you know what's going on, lol.

I'll shut up when he pays out the coins that I and every single other miner mined.

The pool looks fake, think its a scam.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
BitPokemonGo (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:38:27 AM

At Current Diff and Hash, solo-mining is the best option and could give you high rewards. [100 BPOK every block]

BITPOKEMONGO is also listed on:

-Bitcoingarden
-Cryptocointalk
-Forumbitcoin.co.id
-Forum.bitcoin.com
-Talkgold.com
-Discussion.id
-Coinforum.ca
-Bitco-in

Dice games and explorer are ready.

Will check all those links later on and test dice games. (@fikihafana)
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:40:28 AM

At Current Diff and Hash, solo-mining is the best option and could give you high rewards. [100 BPOK every block]

-Bitcoingarden
-Cryptocointalk
-Forumbitcoin.co.id
-Forum.bitcoin.com
-Talkgold.com
-Discussion.id
-Coinforum.ca
-Bitco-in

First get a pool before u come with useless dice games what nobody wants at this state.

Ask suprnova (ocminer) or somebody to create a normall pool for u..

Also delete the pool from the OP, you dont read the messages that miners dont get payouts?

First things for u to do:
1.delete pool from the op
2. let the pool pay out the coins (till that time this is a scam, pool got many coins and steal it)
3. if the pool don't payout,you must payout all the coins
4. if you or the pool dont give the miner the coins, you should close the nodes, leave the coin, and never come back

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
tomsmith26

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:43:14 AM

-Bitcoingarden
-Cryptocointalk
-Forumbitcoin.co.id
-Forum.bitcoin.com
-Talkgold.com
-Discussion.id
-Coinforum.ca
-Bitco-in

Hi DEV,
Please tell me about the pool of BITPOKEMONGO. where is my coin?
you set that game but you nearly can not control your coin? what is the problem?
is still a scam coin?
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:09:02 AM

BITPOKEMONGO,,, is this coin have an affiliate with pokemon go games? Or its different and just the same name to get investor come here and buy this coin with popularity pokemon go games?

szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:12:30 AM

Is there any exchange?
tomsmith26

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:14:57 AM

BITPOKEMONGO,,, is this coin have an affiliate with pokemon go games? Or its different and just the same name to get investor come here and buy this coin with popularity pokemon go games?
I think that this is scam coin or shit coin. Do not waste your time for this scam coin.
barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 09:18:48 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 09:30:49 AM by barrysty1e

ok guys, time to clear my name:

8cAwmAxjKTAiW74sWiX2Xxg4g2K5LoXTQT - my own mining address
8aegZ82EX6zhM8X3CmU1N69vtnAMZ8jRMq - pool address where blocks accrue

feel free to examine sends (in red)
http://bazco.in:3001/address/8aegZ82EX6zhM8X3CmU1N69vtnAMZ8jRMq

feel free to examine what i retained (in green)
http://bazco.in:3001/address/8cAwmAxjKTAiW74sWiX2Xxg4g2K5LoXTQT
also note some i donated when i thought a slower user was being incorrectly clocked (in fact they hadnt submitted a single share)

txid's sent: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there were 5 additional sends which i unfortunately didn't keep the txid's for (edited); one of them was around 17000 who rented a few gh of x11. if someone feels slighted, i'm happy to send them the coin they think they shouldve got:
b5a5041af1adb5c512e69afe04247b23f4ec1671252443d24470987b9764358d
457af7f3587d6ced8a09f664fd408b4acc376fd404c57e17bbda3c8c3204e565
8b1a9d0610125bb0baa7e91ceaf3e3d60aa494dbcc1b5615ca2aec8d8d621791
30be74a0f6597a91d081020cc1cb744cc4064659ff5973ad76e7ffda51e0744c
0d81d4a904e980cb453a7f5fd037b4b65c6ed916a2ec01c6d5c00ea43cd09d16

also, i did not ask for a bounty for pool, nor for this.

james

BitPokemonGo (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:43:13 AM

also note some i donated when i thought a slower user was being incorrectly clocked (in fact they hadnt submitted a single share)

txid's sent:

there were 5 additional sends which i unfortunately didn't keep the txid's for (edited); one of them was around 17000 who rented a few gh of x11. if someone feels slighted, i'm happy to send them the coin they think they shouldve got:

james

James, you did a great work.

szachta

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:26:41 AM

txid's sent:

james
Data: 31.07.2016 05:13
Od: nieznany
Do: 8TdYS4gUM5eSa6rEtpGzhjMDCmBxpif8wN (własny adres, etykieta: label 1)
Przypisy: 4475.217448 BPOK
Kwota netto: +4475.217448 BPOK
ID transakcji: 0d81d4a904e980cb453a7f5fd037b4b65c6ed916a2ec01c6d5c00ea43cd09d16

Last transaction is me, dont know what you about this is my adress  8TdYS4gUM5eSa6rEtpGzhjMDCmBxpif8wN
barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 10:39:11 AM

txid's sent:

james

Last transaction is me, dont know what you about this is my adress  8TdYS4gUM5eSa6rEtpGzhjMDCmBxpif8wN

You were mining on the pool yes?

szachta

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:41:14 AM

txid's sent:

james

You were mining on the pool yes?
Yes i was minning on the pool.
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:05:49 PM

Barry you are so full of shit, why do you try to defend yourself ? take a look at the richlist on your own explorer and take a look where the amounts of coins you first sent me is on there, now where the fuck is the rest  !?!?!

Nice to know that I got in straight after the rewards changed from 0 and even mined on your pool before a few others joined with less hashpower and I am 21st on the richlist  Roll Eyes look at the first 5 addresses after the premine address on the Richlist, I bet they are you Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: