Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1  (Read 22724 times)
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?
Because the governments can not control Bitcoin so they start to ban Bitcoin but we don't need to worry much about this because if people keep using Bitcoin, its price will still be valuable.
BTCwoker

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:38:08 AM

bitcoin decentralize the middle authority. while the government wants to control each and everything, this is a conflict. and the world without the bitcoin means slower payment system with heavy tax rates.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

Bitcoin technology - protocol and cryptography - has a strong record of security records, and Bitcoin's network is probably the largest distributed tally project in the world. Bitcoin's most common disadvantage lies in its user error. This is certainly very profitable for its users. Looking at the various benefits of Bitcoin, I think the world desperately needs Bitcoin. Dont know what will happen if there is no Bitcoin, because Bitcoin makes it easy to transaction.
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

world without bitcoin will simply make unemployment increases, and diminished potential for cooperating on the web. I am sure, if bitcoin does not exist, it may be a considerable measure of people who are extraordinary at development, and associations don't use their capacities well by virtue of nonattendance of contemplations, or experience trouble getting a position. In light of current circumstances, bitcoin giving it all away.
alexrose2699

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:03:22 PM

I can imagine the world without BTC and i guess it will be not good.World without bitcoins will be so much more poor than this world because without bitcoin for me could be 100x times harder to make money online and withdrawal for own purposes because country fee is 40%.
BTCwoker

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:27:55 AM

I don't think so that Bitcoin is banned in any country. Now, a large number of people, as well as counties, use Bitcoin in the payment process. without Bitcoin, in any case, we have to follow that typical and expensive method of payment.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

What about india?

If I am not wrong, then Bitcoins are not banned in India. The government tried to ban it, but they realized that it is not possible to do so. Because in order to ban the Bitcoin, they need to shut down the entire internet and it is simply not practical.
MeridianMDN

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:09:44 AM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

Dialogue is needed.

We can't just 'expect' the officials in government to be clued up on every aspect of technology and/or finance.

Education is needed.

This applies to the banking communities in the countries that you mentioned also.

A nation that shy's away from digital assets must have a limited understanding of this new asset class - and it is up to the bitcoin community to create this education and open up dialogue that will cause their governments to become better informed.

If a nation is dedicated to participating in the global economy, then they 'are' committed to digital assets - they just don't know it yet.

So it's down to the digital asset community to build these bridges and opened up discussion that is obviously needed

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157860][color=#4d4d4d][i][b][font=century gothic]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Meridian | myMDN.io ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/font][/b][/i][/color][/url]
[font=century gothic][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjW3dqaey0][color=black][color=#0065A9]D[/color][color=#0067AA]i[/color][color=#0069AB]g[/color][color=#006CAC]i[/color][color=#006EAD]t[/color][color=#0071AE]a[/color][color=#0173AF]l[/color] [color=#0178B1]C[/color][color=#017AB2]o[/color][color=#017DB3]l[/color][color=#027FB4]l[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#0284B6]t[/color][color=#0286B8]e[/color][color=#0289B9]r[/color][color=#038BBA]a[/color][color=#038EBB]l[/color] [color=#0393BD]T[/color][color=#0395BE]o[/color][color=#0497BF]k[/color][color=#049AC0]e[/color][color=#049CC1]n[/color][color=#049FC2]s[/color]  [color=#04A1C3]▨[/color]  [color=#049AC0]B[/color][color=#0497BF]i[/color][color=#0395BE]t[/color][color=#0393BD]c[/color][color=#0390BC]o[/color][color=#038EBB]i[/color][color=#038BBA]n[/color] [color=#0286B8]L[/color][color=#0284B6]o[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#027FB4]n[/color][color=#017DB3]s[/color] [color=#0178B1]P[/color][color=#0175B0]l[/color][color=#0173AF]a[/color][color=#0071AE]t[/color][color=#006EAD]f[/color][color=#006CAC]o[/color][color=#0069AB]r[/color][color=#0067AA]m[/color][/color][/url]
[url=http://mymdn.io/][color=black][color=#7163A8]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#52468C]❰[/color] [color=#4A3F85]J[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color][color=#42387E]I[/color][color=#3E347B]N[/color] [color=#3E347B]I[/color][color=#42387E]C[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color] [color=#4E4389]❱[/color][color=#52468C]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/colo
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:47:01 AM

I would like to set somet facts straight here. Because you don't really know what you are talking about:

1. In Bangladesh, Bolivia and Thailand bitcoin is really banned. Bangladesh is the worst place for BTC so far: because "anybody caught using Bitcoin could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws"
I am not really familiar if they are really executing this law.
Bro payza is legal in Bangladesh by government thats why no problem to using payza.But Bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh and government attempt strict rules against BTC user.Although many people use BTC very secretly.

- Bitcoin is banned only if countries which are weak and insignificant from the global point of view economy or either afraid that their own national currency is too weak to compete with cryptocurrency (Bolivia, Bangladesh). Or they banned BTC based on totally idiotic claims and fake prejudice (Bangladesh). Some countries (Thailand) actually start to change their approach towards BTC - http://www.coindesk.com/bank-thailand-says-bitcoin-illegal-warns-use/

2. Bitcoin HAS NEVER been banned in China. This is a lie and total misconception. Chinese government financial institution can't use Bitcoin - that is all. Furthermore China is basically controlling bitcoin mining.

I think in Bangladesh, it is also not banned because Payza is from Bangladesh and they are openly using bitcoin for depositing and withdrawal of funds in or out of Payza, I think nowadays there is no any country where people will not use Bitcoin,people all over the world from every corner is using bitcoin and they are free in that way.

akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:52:34 PM

No one needs to worry about small countries banning bitcoin and other crypto. Their contribution is nothing compared to China and the US.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:41:48 AM

I'm not sure that bitcoin will disappear, maybe just waiting for a time when governments in all countries accept bitcoin and make legal bitcoin in the world.
Because i think it's impossible for a world without bitcoin, even though for now the bitcoin value has gone down but there are still many users and many people trust for bitcoin.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:18:54 PM

No one needs to worry about small countries banning bitcoin and other crypto. Their contribution is nothing compared to China and the US.

You are right on point and that is why the bad news from China has overshadowed the other great news from other countries that we have heard in the past few days but not even changing things. But I think its all good in that by the time the Chinese exit, then the ones in bitcoin don't have the dominance to change things then it means that we don't have another Chinese in our hands and that's when proper decentralization begin to happen because of the fragmentation of control into several countries.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:56:45 PM

Countries like Bangladesh and Bolivia has banned BITCOIN due to their own Internal Economical Fear. China, never banned Bitcoin, it is just a Myth.
Most of the world's Central Agencies are not in favor of BITCOIN transactions because the popularity of BITCOIN will create a parallel economy in the world with no control of govt. on it. Problems like Money laundering, drug abuse, Terrorist funding, Taxation Evasion can't be controlled because of an anonymous and decentralized transaction. But people don't care about it and want to save transaction fees and transaction privacy. Therefore Acceptance and popularity of BITCOIN is growing Day by day.

There will not be much change in the physical world with or without BITCOIN. Only transaction medium will change, nothing more. In today's date, only a few people are aware of this crypto world, and most of them have no idea about its existence also.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:41:50 PM

... would be pretty much the same world it has been since before bitcoin, which is a pretty recent thing Wink

bitcoin is an alternate currency, if you will. while the technology presents vectors for innovation and disruption, we could have gone along quite fine if bitcoin (which would have happened eventually) hadnt happened yet. more important than the technology itself, the paradigm is is facilitating (wealth transfer, in a downward fashion) is more interesting. the opportunities it presents for the lower middle class are the most remarkable. the opportunity to accrue generational wealth in a few years Smiley

thats why the status quo simply wont allow this to persist.
prettyij

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:15:07 PM

we are living in a world without .The countries banning bitcoin are indeed afraid of bitcoin, as it brings new risks, and if those countries currency aren't that valuable, if they have security issues securing their own currencies, then they have no alternative.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:57:18 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 11:20:17 AM by glowing10

we are living in a world without .The countries banning bitcoin are indeed afraid of bitcoin, as it brings new risks, and if those countries currency aren't that valuable, if they have security issues securing their own currencies, then they have no alternative.

True, countries which have banned such cypto currency does not want any alternate currency as opposed to their main stream currency because this could be threat to their national currency. Another factor which is important is that such currency cannot be controlled and government will not like to promote such things which is out of their hand.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

in the first place why the hell they are banning bitcoins?  i mean bitcoin is decentralized and no one hold and controls it not even government. i think its better to live with bitcoins because it can give hope to anyone and everyone who are using  and investing on it , infact some countries nowadays are now recognizing bitcoin as a legal payment method to use because these countries believe that bitcoin has a potential and can add innovation to the economy and society for a better tommorow.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:47:51 AM

Banning of bitcoin in any country is too late for now. Maybe if they don't wait 5 more years of its existence or 2012 or 2013 they would not have any problem if the intention is the same.
Bitcoin popularity now is widespread and I observed users passion on this kind of work or investment is so big. I don't think they will just be sitting down comfortably while the one they truly love(bitcoin) is being slowly destroyed by they're government.
The country will be on chaos or the leader who made those decisions will be unpopular in the long run and who is that government official will take the risked.
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:45:15 AM

The world we live in will always grow, and I think the technology continues to grow, bitcoin is one proof of technological developments in the field of monetary, so the presence of bitcoin I think it will help us a lot, not even a barrier and obstacle as thought by many people. So I think the world desperately needs the bitcoin at this moment. Because bitcoin is capable of bringing financial change to many people.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:49:02 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 03:05:23 AM by bubblebit

My opinion world without bitcoins will be so much more poor because without bitcoin for me could be 99x times harder to make money online Wink

Agree with this one because without bitcoin those unemployed before who earned money now will back again dependent to they're family. It is hard to look for job in real world for it is only limited and need much requirements like educational attainment that most has not finished college due to financial problem that our country suffer. I would like to be optimistic that bitcoin would never gone but I doubt that I am right, but if in that time happened I don't know what should I do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: