Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know where I can buy BTC with paypal with low fees?  (Read 3541 times)
MrChow (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:13:35 PM

Basically its near impossible to get btc with paypal on this forum, are there any sites where I can exchange pp for btc? I've used paxful and lbtc before, fees and rates are so goddamn high, that's the reason I came on this forum.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:23:55 PM

PayPal can easily be reversed to you have to expect high fees if you wish to buy bitcoins with PayPal. I would keep checking paxful as sometimes there are offers for $0.8 BTC for $1 paypal. When you take into consideration the risk of the transaction this fee is not that high.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:45:35 PM

PayPal can easily be reversed to you have to expect high fees if you wish to buy bitcoins with PayPal. I would keep checking paxful as sometimes there are offers for $0.8 BTC for $1 paypal. When you take into consideration the risk of the transaction this fee is not that high.
20% for a highly reversible way to pay for bitcoins is not so bad. But I would not use paxful as I have seen posts about it and the owner is around here somewhere.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:59:06 PM

20% for a highly reversible way to pay for bitcoins is not so bad. But I would not use paxful as I have seen posts about it and the owner is around here somewhere.

I have used paxful many times before and never had a problem with it, perhaps trying something like a $5 transaction just to see of it works as expected may be a good idea for the first time. Altern, I'm sure localbitcoins have similar offers to the ones on paxful.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:01:53 PM

Go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:18:09 PM

Basically its near impossible to get btc with paypal on this forum, are there any sites where I can exchange pp for btc? I've used paxful and lbtc before, fees and rates are so goddamn high, that's the reason I came on this forum.

Unfortunately you are not trusted enough here, and that's why people hesitate to deal with you because accepting paypal for sellers is not comfortable. You may buy gift cards or any other source of money and then exchange it to bitcoin but this is an alternative way.
Try finding someone locally near you and pay by cash.
MrChow (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:19:27 PM

"Basically its near impossible to get btc with paypal on this forum"

I kinda mentioned that I cant get deals...
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:43:20 AM

I believe Virwox was one of the sites which allowed you to buy bitcoins with paypal, but had a pretty steep fees. You can always buy it through traders, but another way you can buy it is through buying digital goods online and then selling it. You can look into buying an Amazon card, and then selling it for a 5% discount. You will have to take a hit in price, but thats the only good way to buy bitcoin with paypal. The 2 are just not compatible enough.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:04:10 AM

"Basically its near impossible to get btc with paypal on this forum"

I kinda mentioned that I cant get deals...
it is because you are a newbie and newbies are not considered  as trusted  with a deal that includes reversible payment method. if you spend some time in this forum and establish your account  first and yes, gain a good reputation which is most important, then you will find that dealing in this forum is the most easy way and also a time saver.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:02:35 PM

That's not possible through the forum, one could try through the trading as well exchange websites. It's possible to find traders accepting PayPal with reduced fee on localbitcoins.com, I too have seen various traders in localbitcoins.com accepting PayPal as transaction medium.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:13:50 PM

From about a month I am also searching for any place where I can convert my money in paypal to Bitcoin, I know it is impossible to buy bitcoin with paypal in this forum because of paypal reversible transaction, I am going to try virwox, I hope it will be better place for me to solve my problem.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:23:45 PM

Doesn't anyone here have bank accounts? Or get a Paypal card and withdraw cash. Both options open up far more buying opportunities with vastly lower fees. It's bleedin' obvious that Paypal's going to be a nightmare. It's fundamentally incompatible.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:24:10 PM

That's not possible through the forum, one could try through the trading as well exchange websites. It's possible to find traders accepting PayPal with reduced fee on localbitcoins.com, I too have seen various traders in localbitcoins.com accepting PayPal as transaction medium.
yes of course here we can perform any transaction. but in my opinion far superior bitcoin compared with paypal. if you want to transact without fee then bitcoin is the answer.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:58:20 PM

to this day I do not know where the place paypal to bitcoin exchange at low cost, but someone once told me a website using paypal to buy bitcoin. and the web it is VirWox.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:48:18 AM

From about a month I am also searching for any place where I can convert my money in paypal to Bitcoin, I know it is impossible to buy bitcoin with paypal in this forum because of paypal reversible transaction, I am going to try virwox, I hope it will be better place for me to solve my problem.

The best way to reduce transaction fee is to withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank account, and they can use a bank account to buy from any exchange. That is the best way or with the cash you can try to buy it from any local seller.  You need to pay quite a lot of fee for buying BTC with paypal and also very difficult to buy bigger amount.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:52:28 PM

For me Virwox is working better to buy bitcoins with my paypal account so I will suggest you too for using virwox for buying your bitcoins with your paypal, and on this forum I think the exchangers do not allow for buying bitcoins with paypal,
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:07:12 PM

If I were you, I'll just get some BTC from a trusted exchanger here. I bet they'll give you lower fees if you're going to convert a bigger amount. There are people doing 1:1 BTC to Paypal but I've never stumbled upon that does 1:1 Paypal to BTC. Maybe because they want to make money out of this and if they'll do lower fees, they won't earn that much. Customer is very rare at this thing so they would need to give higher fees.

Maybe the only way to get that with lower fees or even no fee at all is when you have a friend that happens to have BTC and wants Paypal.

danfoda

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:49:00 PM

If I were you, I'll just get some BTC from a trusted exchanger here. I bet they'll give you lower fees if you're going to convert a bigger amount. There are people doing 1:1 BTC to Paypal but I've never stumbled upon that does 1:1 Paypal to BTC. Maybe because they want to make money out of this and if they'll do lower fees, they won't earn that much. Customer is very rare at this thing so they would need to give higher fees.

Maybe the only way to get that with lower fees or even no fee at all is when you have a friend that happens to have BTC and wants Paypal.

The thing is everyone is so much paranoid on this forum when selling bitcoins for paypal, and I dont blame them.
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:51:19 PM

I think the lowest fees should be to find other members in here to exchange...
but you need to build up some trust, or maybe you sent 1st / use escrow...

or you can try localbitcoin, you can find some low fees if you are lucky enough
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 01:22:36 PM

if you have not found one, just pm me and will send you to one trusted bitcoin seller,he has thousands of good feedbacks and have been trading bitcoin to my local currency for three years,you need a facebook to get in touch and transact..

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: