Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much A Developer Charge for Developing a Bitcoin Game  (Read 1772 times)
Ardenyham (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:12:10 AM

Hey There.
I want to Run a Game Creating Contest for my Upcoming project.
I want to create an high quality Game where people can earn real Bitcoin while playing Game.
the player will get paid bases of his Game Level and The Score he made.

I want to know how much a Developer Cast for Creating a high quality and well developed bitcoin relate game and integrating all necessary things. (Payment API etc)?

the Game could be an Arcade game, and RPG Game, and First-Person 3D Game (like Counter Striker)

I need a Developer's Reply Obviously...

Regards:
Ardenyham

Special Thanks: SFR10 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=521899)
Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:25:49 AM

Your private message:

"thank you. 
check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569840.new#new

I've posted this to get a good developer. lets see."

I'm a good game developer, as I said for you before:

"How works the RPC system? I need integrate with security the system of the game for generate balance.
I develop good games, but is my first time with a game for Bitcoins. Security practices and PHP will be needed to validate the coins obtained in the game and prevent cheats. With RPC integration I will need study about, but calculate/save the scores as balance I can do it. I will set in PHP an maximum earn in each level to try avoid cheaters.
I'm making a personal game of 1 month. Keep moving searching people for do your job. When free for complex games, I will contact you. Then, if you have a big money to invest in this idea, I can work now for you and make the game, but keep in mind that I need help of people to be my partner with good knowledge in servers/security, PHP and RPC. We can do it togheter, each one in the place that domain.
I'm good in making games, but not good in develop complex systems that involves money.
Do you accept?
What coins will work in game?"
Mesquito

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:31:56 AM

I advice, find an developer with all these skills will not be a easy task.
Is better a team for it.
If the platformer is a simple game (jump, smash enemies, survive from holes and collect coins) I can do it for $ 18.
Ardenyham (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:43:44 AM

Your private message:

"thank you.  

"How works the RPC system? I need integrate with security the system of the game for generate balance.
I develop good games, but is my first time with a game for Bitcoins. Security practices and PHP will be needed to validate the coins obtained in the game and prevent cheats. With RPC integration I will need study about, but calculate/save the scores as balance I can do it. I will set in PHP an maximum earn in each level to try avoid cheaters.
I'm making a personal game of 1 month. Keep moving searching people for do your job. When free for complex games, I will contact you. Then, if you have a big money to invest in this idea, I can work now for you and make the game, but keep in mind that I need help of people to be my partner with good knowledge in servers/security, PHP and RPC. We can do it togheter, each one in the place that domain.
I'm good in making games, but not good in develop complex systems that involves money.
Do you accept?

the major coin will be of course "Bitcoin' but I can consider to Implement other stable altcoins. like Ethereum, Altcoin and Lisk ETC.

Is better a team for it.
If the platformer is a simple game (jump, smash enemies, survive from holes and collect coins) I can do it for $ 18.

well, I am not looking for a simple, small and boaring game, I am looking for an actual high quality game which people should play for Fun(like they play other famous games) not for Earn bitcoin. (but they will probably earn bitcoins) I need a big game because I am not only focusing on bitcoin earner who are willing to use any shit faucet and ponzi sites for some satoshi. but I am targeting world wide gammers also who don't even know about  bitcoin. they can also play it..

But I would like to ask you to make that simple game you want to make for 18$. I would like to check this. I have Free but premium domains if you want one for this to reduce the work.
Mesquito

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:50:00 AM

Your private message:

"thank you.  

Do you accept?

the major coin will be of course "Bitcoin' but I can consider to Implement other stable altcoins. like Ethereum, Altcoin and Lisk ETC.

Is better a team for it.

well, I am not looking for a simple, small and boaring game, I am looking for an actual high quality game which people should play for Fun(like they play other famous games) not for Earn bitcoin. (but they will probably earn bitcoins) I need a big game because I am not only focusing on bitcoin earner who are willing to use any shit faucet and ponzi sites for some satoshi. but I am targeting world wide gammers also who don't even know about  bitcoin. they can also play it..

But I would like to ask you to make that simple game you want to make for 18$. I would like to check this. I have Free but premium domains if you want one for this to reduce the work.

Ok, if you want a big game, I think that $18 for a simple game isn't good. I can do a platformer game for $10, and I promise that the game can give fun. If the game be better than you think, you can give more you want, but the minimum is $10. But I advice: I'm not good with server security/cryptocoin RPC, but I can make a funny platformer game that calculates the user balance.
But I have an suggestion. Let user to download Electrum Bitcoin wallet to make it more intuitive. Or use API of a online wallet  Wink
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:57:44 AM

The idea looks really interesting, people would surely love to play a game that can produce bitcoins for them.
I'm not a developer, but i'm really curious about it, and i hope you succeed in this. Smiley
Best of luck.
Mesquito

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 11:03:55 AM

The idea looks really interesting, people would surely love to play a game that can produce bitcoins for them.
I'm not a developer, but i'm really curious about it, and i hope you succeed in this. Smiley
Best of luck.

I have other idea: rather than publishing only for web, publish these games in all possible platforms, including mobile, such as: Windows 10, MacOS, Linux, Windows 10 Mobile, iOS, Android, Firefox Marketplace and Tizen OS.
Ardenyham (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:49:50 PM

Ok, if you want a big game, I think that $18 for a simple game isn't good. I can do a platformer game for $10, and I promise that the game can give fun. If the game be better than you think, you can give more you want, but the minimum is $10. But I advice: I'm not good with server security/cryptocoin RPC, but I can make a funny platformer game that calculates the user balance.
But I have an suggestion. Let user to download Electrum Bitcoin wallet to make it more intuitive. Or use API of a online wallet  Wink

I'll send you a PM. we can push the things with a small game, though.

a Payment API is indeed to send payments to the players. but electrum don't have this feature.(Or I don't know if it has)

I have other idea: rather than publishing only for web, publish these games in all possible platforms, including mobile, such as: Windows 10, MacOS, Linux, Windows 10 Mobile, iOS, Android, Firefox Marketplace and Tizen OS.

Yes. we'll cover all these things. even I am thinking to provide the game in DVDs also. but first I should know how much I need for a Game.
Mesquito

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 08:12:48 PM

I'll send you a PM. we can push the things with a small game, though.

a Payment API is indeed to send payments to the players. but electrum don't have this feature.(Or I don't know if it has)

Yes. we'll cover all these things. even I am thinking to provide the game in DVDs also. but first I should know how much I need for a Game.

I've not talked about use Electrum as Payment API, LOL. But Electrum as suggestion for user start your own first wallet. Personal wallet is different than a Payment API/System. PHP and RPC server is commonly used for it.
Why provice games in DVDs and Blurays in plain 2016 year? hehe
phpdev

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:14:06 AM

if you talk about games like counter strike, you have to build a company, a team. $10,000 is to small
Mesquito

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 07:29:15 AM

I advice people to no negotiate with he.
I've posted my services topic and he sent me a not public message:
hello. which type of game can you make?
can yo make a bitcoin game? an arcade game like super mario but it should be real earning game.
when the character coins he will earn real coins.

let me know if you can. I have an huge project.

But he wanted me to do the game, and I've started making. When I asked he to post public the request:
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

The payment system can't work fine if only me work, but give fun to user and calculate/save the balance can work very fine. If you find a person that can create a system to convert my balance into coins to send users and security, will be very good.
In the next month I can make for you more advanced games. I want only $10 for the simple platformer game.

Ok. I'll see if I can find someone to integerate payment system to it.
can you make it right now? one month is too far, I guess.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

For a more trustable negotiation, if you want I make the small game, please post here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569621.new#new

For a more trustable negotiation, if you want I make the small game, please post here:

after thinking about this little more. I think only a game wont work. I need a bitcoin related game.
let me find another one.

I don't need these domains. but if you have a good gameing related domain. then tell me.

pokerevo.org is a good "gameing" domain, as I've talked, about poker.
Poker Evo as a blog about poker, forum.pokerevo.org a forum for poker players and game.pokerevo.org for give satoshi.
Want a Bitcoin related game? Isn't easy find a people for do it, but I can develop the game and other people the integration with my balance system.
But with good intentions, you would post in my topic instead of contacting me in PM for first time. Good to know I not wasted my time creating a game that you won't give value.

Oh, its adorable:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=121917
Or you post in my topic, or I'll do a real feedback of all you doing in private messages!
Fix your own error! It's a chance.

Oh, its adorable:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=121917
Or you post in my topic, or I'll do a real feedback of all you doing in private messages!
Fix your own error! It's a chance.

excuse me. what? I don't understand what you are talking about?

OK. please create the game. and I'll see how much it have value.

I advice people, don't negotiate with him. You can loss Bitcoin and waste your time.
Ardenyham (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:16:15 AM

can yo make a bitcoin game? an arcade game like super mario but it should be real earning game.

I advice people, don't negotiate with him. You can loss Bitcoin and waste your time.

Are you a Fucking Retard? with what reason you are accusing me like that? which type of public message you need?
I have negotiate you to create a game, and I clearly told you which type of game I want. A game with payment API which automatically send payments to players..
you said you can make a simple game but you can't make a game with working Payment API. then I've deny your work..
what is wrong in this?
how much BTC you lost with negotiating me?
you are Just a little Newbie here so don't try to be Smart. you don't even know how to do deals with customers... there is no need to post any public note for this. I've sent a PM that I don't need your game and stop making it. that's it..

Edit: and you didn't showed all PM's. we discuss.. People negotiate deals here and if they don't like they can deny. cancel the deals also.
I also have the right to decide what I have to do. after discussing with you I found you can make a game but you can't make a bitcoin related game which I need.
and I decide to don't use your service.
Mesquito

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 09:56:53 AM

Are you a Fucking Retard? with what reason you are accusing me like that? which type of public message you need?
I have negotiate you to create a game, and I clearly told you which type of game I want. A game with payment API which automatically send payments to players..
you said you can make a simple game but you can't make a game with working Payment API. then I've deny your work..
what is wrong in this?
you are Just a little Newbie here so don't try to be Smart. you don't even know how to do deals with customers... there is no need to post any public note for this. I've sent a PM that I don't need your game and stop making it. that's it..

Edit: and you didn't showed all PM's. we discuss.. People negotiate deals here and if they don't like they can deny. cancel the deals also.
I also have the right to decide what I have to do. after discussing with you I found you can make a game but you can't make a bitcoin related game which I need.

This will respond you:

The payment system can't work fine if only me work, but give fun to user and calculate/save the balance can work very fine. If you find a person that can create a system to convert my balance into coins to send users and security, will be very good.
In the next month I can make for you more advanced games. I want only $10 for the simple platformer game.

after thinking about this little more. I think only a game wont work. I need a bitcoin related game.
let me find another one.

I don't need these domains. but if you have a good gameing related domain. then tell me.

I'm a legendary with newbie account, you're a newbie in a legendary account.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:54:04 PM

what is wrong in this?

This will respond you:

let me find another one.

I'm a legendary with newbie account, you're a newbie in a legendary account.

hahaha. Yes . I can see you are a Newbie legend who can't even read..
I suggest you to read all PMs again you showed here. and understand what OP exactly need..
he need a bitcoin related game with real payment system. and you already said you can't make a game with payment.. which mean you are not qualified for this work.
everything is clear enough.
I don't know for what reason you are blaming OP.. just because He didn't hired you for this work?

I suggest you first learn something before doing anything. you don't even know the terms of negotiation.
Mesquito

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 03:00:33 PM

hahaha. Yes . I can see you are a Newbie legend who can't even read..
I suggest you to read all PMs again you showed here. and understand what OP exactly need..
he need a bitcoin related game with real payment system. and you already said you can't make a game with payment.. which mean you are not qualified for this work.
everything is clear enough.
I don't know for what reason you are blaming OP.. just because He didn't hired you for this work?

I suggest you first learn something before doing anything. you don't even know the terms of negotiation.

@GregH37, I don't know a reason for the "hahaha" in a serious topic.
"Yes . I can see you are a Newbie legend who can't even read.."
You've started a reply with "humour" and irony, which alone can invalidates all your following arguments, but only your arguments invalidates itself.
You didn't read all and is asking me to read? This is controverse.
If you read you can see that he asked me to start making the game imediatelly, and after I ask him for post public the request, he spell that don't want anymore. He intention was me making the game (wasting time), send to he, he catch the game and tell that don't want (?) and I losing money and time. I suggest you and to all masonry, ask consulting of a good psychanalist. Controverses and lies are a sickness!
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:08:20 PM

Ignoring the comments above, I can say that developing a game is not easy, what you need is an HTML5 game which is supported by most of the browsers, then making a counter strike copy into a browser is not easy especially if you require to be multiplayer. A similar game which rewards its player is agario copy i think its named chopcoin or somethink like that so try to ask them how much do they require.
Mesquito

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 03:12:49 PM

Are you a Fucking Retard?

hahaha.

Yes . I can see you are a Newbie legend who can't even read..

I will don't reply anything more, because I see that some people here want play/joking and waste my time with invalid arguments, "humour", irony, controverses, sadism and lies.
Anyone with good sense can understand whats occurring here and who have reason.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1311

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:45:34 PM

I will don't reply anything more, because I see that some people here want play/joking and waste my time with invalid arguments, "humour", irony, controverses, sadism and lies.
Anyone with good sense can understand whats occurring here and who have reason.
You literally made 100 grammatical errors in a line consisting of 50 words.Special kind of retard you're.
1.No one gives a fuck what you think.You want bitcoins for negotiating ? Fuck off.
2.If you can't comply with the test cases required by OP,why are you still here for ? He lost interest in you a long ago.
3.Stop throwing your tantrums in this thread and crawl back to whatever shit hole you come from.
Ardenyham (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:11:07 AM

Ignoring the comments above, I can say that developing a game is not easy, what you need is an HTML5 game which is supported by most of the browsers, then making a counter strike copy into a browser is not easy especially if you require to be multiplayer. A similar game which rewards its player is agario copy i think its named chopcoin or somethink like that so try to ask them how much do they require.

I can imagine making an high quality 3D game for browser is difficult. but I believe it is not impossible. a good and profissional developer can make it.(it costs lots of money, and that's what I want to know here)
and  we can create a separate platform for this bitcoin related game. like we can create a app or software like steam which can support these type of games and can play them in everyone's desktop.

and we create small type of games, like bubbles, shooting, arcade, racing which can be easily load and played on web browsers.

PS, I've search for Agar.io and Chopcoin games, these are not the type of games I am looking for but I'll try to contact the developer via their Contact page.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:37:50 PM

I can imagine making an high quality 3D game for browser is difficult. but I believe it is not impossible. a good and profissional developer can make it.(it costs lots of money, and that's what I want to know here)
and  we can create a separate platform for this bitcoin related game. like we can create a app or software like steam which can support these type of games and can play them in everyone's desktop.

and we create small type of games, like bubbles, shooting, arcade, racing which can be easily load and played on web browsers.

PS, I've search for Agar.io and Chopcoin games, these are not the type of games I am looking for but I'll try to contact the developer via their Contact page.

I don't think agario team will respond as they are pretty big now, they have also their ios and android app and the game is very complex on the backend, anyway I have seen the chopcoin.io owner here in forum, here is the thread and the user tiCeR https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168533.0 ,it's not a game what you are looking for but the payment system can be similar to that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: