Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:09:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RaiBlocks forking project  (Read 10518 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:37:20 PM

Well the admin has already a timeline and objective as he said, soo the way he will share the coins from the faucet will be the best for the coin as the community. Lets give some time to admin as this project has a lot interest as a lot potencial and must work plenty.
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 07:13:38 PM

Wow good news wait faucet to start work hard congrats dev for investor, will support this new project and think it will be more popullar then old raiblock project, will watch updates)

ICBCOK

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:54:27 AM

The best hope is that the new project started, the old project to restart!
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:22:26 AM

Wow good news wait faucet to start work hard congrats dev for investor, will support this new project and think it will be more popullar then old raiblock project, will watch updates)

I'm sure it will be more popular than the old ones,there are late comer on the old railblocks and those who already read it when the raiblocks was in the maintenance mode,So I'm sure when the new one launch,the workers will be doubled..

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:30:43 AM

I'm sure it will be more popular than the old ones,there are late comer on the old railblocks and those who already read it when the raiblocks was in the maintenance mode,So I'm sure when the new one launch,the workers will be doubled..
I'm excited to collect again my Mrai I hope dev will make it just the same with the old one faucets
earnings and it will be easy for us.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Rexnova (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:06:23 AM

Thanks all for the feedback we are now focusing on Rollback problem, it will be the first thing to solve.

But we have the suspect that rollback was caused by the only person that hold > 50% just for have an excuse to fade from development, and we all know who am i talking about.
MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:11:45 AM

Thanks all for the feedback we are now focusing on Rollback problem, it will be the first thing to solve.

But we have the suspect that rollback was caused by the only person that hold > 50% just for have an excuse to fade from development, and we all know who am i talking about.
Yes you are right, the rollback is first thing to solve and the ather things is more easy) hope project will start shortly and  we can work on faucet, congrats again and wish you all the best with your job)

Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:23:28 AM

Is there any ETA yet on when is the launch of this coin? I used to love raiblocks in the past until the dev left us in the air. Watching this thread

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Rexnova (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:27:03 AM

Is there any ETA yet on when is the launch of this coin? I used to love raiblocks in the past until the dev left us in the air. Watching this thread

We are 100% on rollback fix problem. ETA will come after the fix.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:09:59 AM

:)glad to see this job.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 11:13:08 AM

We are 100% on rollback fix problem. ETA will come after the fix.

Great to hear that,so it will not take a month before the launching of the new Mrai this time it will be great because everybody that are goiing to participate knows the potential of the former Mrai ,we can get it into any exchange because there is a huge community support right on the start..

MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 11:23:06 AM

Interesting the wallet of raiblock will be same right? or dev will crate new one? lets wait and see updates, dev is very active and think all with done soon wish good news)

Rexnova (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:26:24 AM

Interesting the wallet of raiblock will be same right? or dev will crate new one? lets wait and see updates, dev is very active and think all with done soon wish good news)

It will have a better GUI (but not under development now).

You'll generate seed in the same way, infact you will be able to get cloned coin qty by using the same seed in the new wallet.

This is the main reason why you shouldn't have sold your RaiBlocks Wink
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:46:31 AM

http://btc12.com/2016/08/08/raiblockreborn/

I put a brief summary of Raiblock history in a Chinese alt coin Blog.   

http://btc12.com
MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 11:46:46 AM

You'll generate seed in the same way, infact you will be able to get cloned coin qty by using the same seed in the new wallet.

oh it is nice info for holders ) and  i hope rai will go some exchange site becaus it is more secure then trade it there with members) thank you for fast reply

Rexnova (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:07:52 PM

oh it is nice info for holders ) and  i hope rai will go some exchange site becaus it is more secure then trade it there with members) thank you for fast reply

There will be a custom exchange NewRaiBlocks/BTC for that! Wink
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:26:45 PM

so still same Mrai and same ways to collect? wow nice hearing that mate. good luck to this community
keep it forward as many of us here still waiting for the comeback of this precious Mrai.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:30:24 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2016, 08:41:15 PM by ajareselde

I am very glad to see this getting an epilogue, and i really hope it will be pointed in the right direction, however, i must say
that i'm also a bit sceptical , but i guess we will have to wait and see.

If some actual developement shows in close time range, this could be legit. Fingers crossed (still have some mrai for the long haul)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:12:06 PM

I am very glad to see this getting an epilogue, and i really hope it will be pointed in the right direction, however, i must say
that i'm also a bit sceptical , but i guess we will have to wait and see.

If some actual developement shows in close time range, this could be legit. Fingers crossed (still have some mrai for the long haul)

I still own my coins i never thinked into selling them as i believe the last developer would return. With this new developer and knowing the community will support the new raiblocks, it will achieve very fast any exchange, and with an investor i believe this coin will reach sucess.
Waiting the new faucet proof of work, and all problems to be handled.
spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:17:08 AM

I hope it will come soon. I too have a good quantity of coins..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: