Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:47:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RaiBlocks forking project  (Read 10518 times)
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 06:09:05 AM

The revival of this coin concept is highly appreciated. The platform is massive and very huge. The coin price will soar to a huge level if the concept is implemented as it is desired. I am looking to see the project going again soon.
Rexnova (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:55:29 AM

I've ever thought this coin has a great potential.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 11:23:36 AM

I've ever thought this coin has a great potential.

It was on it's way to greatness when suddenly the dev stop the project because of the issue of rollback one guy attempt to revive it by Ico but people did not support it because the guy I think does not have a good reputation I think,you're so kind to revive it for free

Rexnova (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:53:35 PM

UPDATE:

We'll snapshot blockchain for cloning funds on 1st Septemper 2016 00:00 GMT +0.

Be sure to kept the funds you want to clone on your addresses till that date.
antigalo

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:11:35 PM

how to invest?
ICBCOK

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:16:32 PM

;DExpect the project to restart, a good memory of the past
Rexnova (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:18:30 PM

how to invest?

There is no invest from the crowd Wink

Just keep safe the seed of your RaiBlocks wallet, so funds will be cloned succesfully.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 04:22:11 PM

Lucky not to delete my wallet and keep my funds now we only need to wait until September 1 to keep raiblocks from rolling,kudos to the dev and his team for bringing us back the railblocks project I'm sure this will be a successful venture much more than the ones we have earlier..

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 06:00:11 PM

UPDATE:

I have already sold mine Mrai at 200 Sat each. I had no other choice that time as the project was dying and no one would have thought it can rise again.

Good to see that you started it again. but can we collect MRai through faucet again ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rexnova (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:02:16 PM

UPDATE:

I have already sold mine Mrai at 200 Sat each. I had no other choice that time as the project was dying and no one would have thought it can rise again.

Good to see that you started it again. but can we collect MRai through faucet again ?

Yes, months from now.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 01:54:36 AM

UPDATE:

Yes, months from now.

You have an s on your months so there is no guarantee for a month or two,could be 3  or 5 or 6 months or close to a year,do you have a calendar for this,but I'm willing to wait, 11 months is worth it,with mrai..

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:03:38 PM

Colin has answered me, he is having a personal life problem, and currently he has not time to continue the project, even if he would like to come back to it.

Maybe in the next months he will find the time to come back.

It seams that the original DEV won't be continuing original Rai project for some time, if ever.

I'm optimistic about forking this coin, and supporting both of forks if there somes a time that both of them will exist. Fair distribution that doesn't
favor anyone seams to be something thats getting some positive traction.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 04:46:10 PM

Colin has answered me, he is having a personal life problem, and currently he has not time to continue the project, even if he would like to come back to it.

Maybe in the next months he will find the time to come back.

It seams that the original DEV won't be continuing original Rai project for some time, if ever.

I'm optimistic about forking this coin, and supporting both of forks if there somes a time that both of them will exist. Fair distribution that doesn't
favor anyone seams to be something thats getting some positive traction.

I have one guy who is a dev of one coin also with the same personal issue,that issue has persist for quite some time..The dev of old mrai could have made a lot of money from this if he can just set aside at least 3 days a week to fix the issue but unfortunately he would not..

ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:12:12 PM

I have one guy who is a dev of one coin also with the same personal issue,that issue has persist for quite some time..The dev of old mrai could have made a lot of money from this if he can just set aside at least 3 days a week to fix the issue but unfortunately he would not..

Not knowing what exactly is the cause of him being away (the seriousness of it) makes us only guessing the outcome and future of the original raiblocks chain,
but that's where the fork comes into play. I really hop they will do a better job at maintaining the coin and overall presence of the project fork. Time will tell.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:22:05 PM

Not knowing what exactly is the cause of him being away (the seriousness of it) makes us only guessing the outcome and future of the original raiblocks chain,
but that's where the fork comes into play. I really hop they will do a better job at maintaining the coin and overall presence of the project fork. Time will tell.

right. and i don't think it was a matter of money as i remember early on i had talked with colin asked him if i could support him with some BTC in return for some MRai (hoping to turn a profit for myself later of course), and he had declined my offer of financial investment, said he wasent taking any community funds at the moment, so i dont THINK it was about $$$, but ya who knows? a shame tho,
happy to see this project rolling Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 12:53:34 AM

right. and i don't think it was a matter of money as i remember early on i had talked with colin asked him if i could support him with some BTC in return for some MRai (hoping to turn a profit for myself later of course), and he had declined my offer of financial investment, said he wasent taking any community funds at the moment, so i dont THINK it was about $$$, but ya who knows? a shame tho,

After the fail funding of one guy I thought this project is gone for good fortunately we had a guy who is willing to take it over without asking for funds in the community now the community is alive again and ready to work again on the success of the project..

ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:34:02 AM

After the fail funding of one guy I thought this project is gone for good fortunately we had a guy who is willing to take it over without asking for funds in the community now the community is alive again and ready to work again on the success of the project..

I'm pretty sure the first talk about forking , with an ICO - was all about him just taking  the money. Glad to see that failed, just like i said it would.
Rexnova (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:23:00 PM

COMMUNITY QUESTION #2

Would you like to start a new wallet, with new chain, new faucet to try to find the rollback problem risking to loose some funds from rollback?

We think the best way to track (if exist) the rollback bug is see in action with thousands of transactions.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:38:15 AM

COMMUNITY QUESTION #2

Would you like to start a new wallet, with new chain, new faucet to try to find the rollback problem risking to loose some funds from rollback?

We think the best way to track (if exist) the rollback bug is see in action with thousands of transactions.

This is my own opinion only but you need to set up a poll for this,I prefer a new wallet with new chain and faucet,it's like starting all over again with everything new and equal terms it's ok for me to loose my funds for the sake of the new chain..

Rexnova (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:39:21 AM

COMMUNITY QUESTION #2

This is my own opinion only but you need to set up a poll for this,I prefer a new wallet with new chain and faucet,it's like starting all over again with everything new and equal terms it's ok for me to loose my funds for the sake of the new chain..

The funds will be cloned, we'll save the current BC status to restore funds to addresses.

We want to know if you'ld like to run the risk again to detect the rollback problem. Can just happen that you loose money from the captcha for the rollback, but i think is the best way to go on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: