Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RaiBlocks forking project  (Read 10510 times)
Rexnova (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:50:59 PM

hello dev
your open programe bounty or not, maybe signature campaign, avatar campaign and twitter campaign

There is no signature or campaign.

The only way to get coin is:

- have RaiBlocks coin
- faucet captcha mining
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 03:05:57 PM

hello dev
your open programe bounty or not, maybe signature campaign, avatar campaign and twitter campaign

There is no

- have RaiBlocks coin
- faucet captcha mining
hello and lol i think raiblock not need signature or campaign. becaus old raiblock was popular withaut compag and new coin will be same too)

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 03:42:58 PM

hello dev

There is no

- have RaiBlocks coin
- faucet captcha mining
hello and lol i think raiblock not need signature or campaign. becaus old raiblock was popular withaut compag and new coin will be same too)

I agree no one apply for signature campaign,because the demand is very high,every one knows railblocks on face alone every one of my friend are doing mrai captchas in fact some people do not want to share the faucet because of the competition..

Rexnova (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:44:58 PM

hello dev

There is no

- have RaiBlocks coin
- faucet captcha mining

I agree no one apply for signature campaign,because the demand is very high,every one knows railblocks on face alone every one of my friend are doing mrai captchas in fact some people do not want to share the faucet because of the competition..

Of course, we'll keep faucet.
crypto.vova

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:28:42 PM

COMMUNITY QUESTION #2

Would you like to start a new wallet, with new chain, new faucet to try to find the rollback problem risking to loose some funds from rollback?

We think the best way to track (if exist) the rollback bug is see in action with thousands of transactions.

so, the problem with rollbacks was not solved in this coin?
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:07:40 AM

Well as long the blockchain doesnt stop again for me i will be fine, im waiting the return of mrai and exited to be able to get it once again and see it reaching exchanges.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:38:13 AM

This project will be develop with new dev or same?
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:42:27 PM

hello dev

There is no

- have RaiBlocks coin
- faucet captcha mining

Agreed the old Rai block was popular but most of the people know it is dead project now. For this project , a signature campaign will be the best to get the interest of the people back.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:57:44 PM

hello dev

There is no

- have RaiBlocks coin
- faucet captcha mining

Agreed the old Rai block was popular but most of the people know it is dead project now. For this project , a signature campaign will be the best to get the interest of the people back.
The old need not one in fact the early birds catches the early worms here,in fact when this launch I will not update my friends here so I'll become one of the early birds,one of the problem of old Mrai is it's become so popular that the server had a hard time loading the faucets..

MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:59:25 PM

hello dev

There is no

- have RaiBlocks coin
- faucet captcha mining

NO to get  interest of the people back not need compag mate, raiblock is well known in this forum and most of us had workers on it right? so they will shere it again in there facbook twitter pages and  raiblok will be known again) why it not need compag? becaus it is capcha work and will popullar agan)

Doamader

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:27:05 PM

We will see how many people will be live at day 1 September that is the time the faucet will return, one question admin will you contact some good and reputable exchange to list raiblocks or will let it get some maturity instead? Less workers more rewards, but those shouldnt last for a long time.
The last coin had people hiring others to do the captcha for they, and i believe it were something like 5 teams being made on that time.
mahrezpunjab

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:40:23 PM

dev
i will translate india language open bountry translate and signature campaign or not
MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 09:46:46 PM

dev
i will translate india language open bountry translate and signature campaign or not
what you need translate mate? there is no page ebaut raiblocks and look previus posts raiblock does not need signatur compaign.Of course it is my view i dont know what dev need

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:11:33 PM

dev

It's the last time i say THAT NO BOUNTY.

Only RAIBLOCK BLOCKCHAIN CLONING AND FAUCET CAPTCHA.

You are the best!

no fancy marketing, stupid signature bounty.

only function speaks!  faucet mining is the best way to distribute!

I will write a review of new RAI on  http://btc12.com once you do the clone and start human POW (faucet)
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:16:33 AM

1 September is the time we snapshot blockchain, not we open faucet.
When are you planning to open the faucet?Can you give us a date or it is too early to talk about it now and we have to wait more?
It would be cool to know so i can inform my friends and try to find more people to work together.
Doamader

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:43:45 PM

1 September is the time we snapshot blockchain, not we open faucet.
When are you planning to open the faucet?Can you give us a date or it is too early to talk about it now and we have to wait more?
It would be cool to know so i can inform my friends and try to find more people to work together.

Too early for say when it open, I'll update you.

As long the issues around blockchain are fixed and we can use our old raiblocks im pretty sure we can wait for the reopening of the faucet, all i wanna it to see the coin back and with some exchange supporting this community.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:52:13 PM

hello dev

- have RaiBlocks coin
- faucet captcha mining

Ok So can you tell me where is the facuet Captha site for this new Mrai Project. I thought we might have an ICO for his coin as this is not operated by previous dev and new dev might be interested in real ICO.
LLec

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 06:22:39 PM

hello dev

- have RaiBlocks coin
- faucet captcha mining

I have some mrai, when and how I can start to exchange for the forked coin?
Thanks for run again this project!
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:42:04 PM

hello dev

- have RaiBlocks coin
- faucet captcha mining

I have some mrai, when and how I can start to exchange for the forked coin?
Thanks for run again this project!
Ow they are planning for pork mrai i have mrai too in my wallet.. also i am asking to to sell it for forked coins?
I hope this coin will be extended the life of this coin.. i though before that this coin will be popular because of uniqueness..
yns1971

Activity: 399

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:43:47 PM

waitting...thanks for dev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: