Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about this for a winning run ($7600 made this evening)  (Read 11800 times)
mexicanchick

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:31:31 AM

So, in case anyone is interested this is the conclusion to the story  Grin

To begin with I had 87 BTC - this wasn't earned from gambling.  I converted them into Ethereum.  I then added £12,500 of Ethereum. Again not funded from gambling.

Right now I have $121,638 in my Ethereum account.

87 BTC = $500 or each each at the time = $43,500

£12,500 added = $16,409

total profit from gambling = $61,729

numbers are obviously not 100% as I'm approximating between currencies and the price of the BTC.  I've easily cleared $50k in gambling profit.  Yes I could have had a bit more if I quit at the peak... probably over $30k more  Shocked But hind sight is always 20/20.... loads of people told me to quit at 5k, 10k, 15k profit etc.  I didn't listen to them then, and I didn't listen when they said it again at 30k.  Now they're "right".... but a broken clock is right twice a day too  Wink

Right now all my ETH have been transferred to cold storage, I can no longer access them without significant effort.  Purely from a security point of view that makes sense (I have zero interest in spending or cashing them in, they are a long term investment).  But I'm not gonna lie... having them removed from the "I've had 4 beers and this bet looks a decent one" is probably a good thing too  Grin

I'm not saying I won't gamble again but for the time being I'm finished with it.  There is no fun in being awake at 4am chasing some south american game Cheesy  I think I was pushing too hard with taking bets I shouldn't have... in part victim of my own success and thinking I could get away with varying from what was (and is) is a working system.  But it was hugely time consuming (having to watch loads of live football) and I have better things I could do with that time.  I have a reasonably well paying job and I am working on setting up a dog sanctuary... I don't have the interest in watching 270 minutes+ of football a day, in what is a high stress environment (try keeping your cool when working out whether to place bets worth $10k+ or not and report back if you think its easy  Grin )

Good luck to everyone else who is going to gamble.  I probably won't be back on the forum very much but if anyone has the need you can pm me and I'll get an email notification. Just to pre-empt the inevitable... no I'm not going to share what my tactics were. If I want to go back to them I want them clean and fresh, not abused to the point the bookies price them in and I can't do it now.

cheers,
Lee & Allah  Cool

I am very happy to see your story, please make directbet broke, lol. I think they have earned over 50k btc from gamblers, and they usually confisticate funds, be careful!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:37:51 AM

Trust me on this, as a recreational gambler this is the best decision you have made. Just save all the money and enjoy with it. Don't get back to gambling it again unless someone tickles you again.
I am a little sadden OP is finishing his story, I have to admit as a gambler I like to follow ones story just to witness if there is really someone who can win in the long run. And OP has a good record but failed to prove my doubts for winning in the long run, but anyway, thanks for sharing your story.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:50:35 AM

That story is really amazing and very inspiring so many people who are thinking to make multiply their money with the help of gambling, that is great to know op took wonderful decision to take a break after making very huge profit, which is not possible for all people to make profit like this and no doubt he is very lucky person.
stupidlgr

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 11:15:07 AM

To begin with I had 87 BTC - this wasn't earned from gambling.  I converted them into Ethereum.  I then added £12,500 of Ethereum. Again not funded from gambling.

Right now I have $121,638 in my Ethereum account.

87 BTC = $500 or each each at the time = $43,500

£12,500 added = $16,409

total profit from gambling = $61,729

numbers are obviously not 100% as I'm approximating between currencies and the price of the BTC.  I've easily cleared $50k in gambling profit.  Yes I could have had a bit more if I quit at the peak... probably over $30k more  Shocked But hind sight is always 20/20.... loads of people told me to quit at 5k, 10k, 15k profit etc.  I didn't listen to them then, and I didn't listen when they said it again at 30k.  Now they're "right".... but a broken clock is right twice a day too  Wink

Right now all my ETH have been transferred to cold storage, I can no longer access them without significant effort.  Purely from a security point of view that makes sense (I have zero interest in spending or cashing them in, they are a long term investment).  But I'm not gonna lie... having them removed from the "I've had 4 beers and this bet looks a decent one" is probably a good thing too  Grin

I'm not saying I won't gamble again but for the time being I'm finished with it.  There is no fun in being awake at 4am chasing some south american game Cheesy  I think I was pushing too hard with taking bets I shouldn't have... in part victim of my own success and thinking I could get away with varying from what was (and is) is a working system.  But it was hugely time consuming (having to watch loads of live football) and I have better things I could do with that time.  I have a reasonably well paying job and I am working on setting up a dog sanctuary... I don't have the interest in watching 270 minutes+ of football a day, in what is a high stress environment (try keeping your cool when working out whether to place bets worth $10k+ or not and report back if you think its easy  Grin )

Good luck to everyone else who is going to gamble.  I probably won't be back on the forum very much but if anyone has the need you can pm me and I'll get an email notification. Just to pre-empt the inevitable... no I'm not going to share what my tactics were. If I want to go back to them I want them clean and fresh, not abused to the point the bookies price them in and I can't do it now.

cheers,
Lee & Allah  Cool

Fantastic story, let us be as lucky as you, may God help me, hehe.
Cuhua-hua

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:59:42 PM

^ Roll Eyes^
He does not trust in god but in Allah  Cheesy

What you say is..? > I think that all people believe in God and they believe it. If suppose you mean Fortune given to God, then it's something that might be true. for those sometimes less of what has been promised by God
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:01:41 PM

I would like to see how much time this lucky guy can stay away from gambling. According to his statistics he made huge profit in such a short period of time. He will took wise decision of moving away with that profit. I am thinking he will come back again to play as easy money will not let him stay without trying to make much more.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:41:01 PM

I would like to see how much time this lucky guy can stay away from gambling. According to his statistics he made huge profit in such a short period of time. He will took wise decision of moving away with that profit. I am thinking he will come back again to play as easy money will not let him stay without trying to make much more.
Definitely he will come back because that is how gambling works, gamblers does not have any contentment of their winnings and in no time I can assure your this guy will be whispered by his Allah to gambling again, I don't know if he is telling the truth or just playing about his allah thing.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:54:22 PM

Definitely he will come back because that is how gambling works, gamblers does not have any contentment of their winnings and in no time I can assure your this guy will be whispered by his Allah to gambling again, I don't know if he is telling the truth or just playing about his allah thing.

No OP is not interested anymore into gambling because he has achieved his target with gambling, you can read his last post where he told about his journey and how big profit he made through this amazing way, op is the luckiest person and that is why he reached his target so quickly without any lose in gambling.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:01:25 PM

No OP is not interested anymore into gambling because he has achieved his target with gambling, you can read his last post where he told about his journey and how big profit he made through this amazing way, op is the luckiest person and that is why he reached his target so quickly without any lose in gambling.
Yes better to walk away from it while the getting is good still and you have survived with something to walk with. Wink

adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:00:05 PM

Yes better to walk away from it while the getting is good still and you have survived with something to walk with. Wink

Yeah, It's better to stop gambling when you already win big on gambling. Because it's more safety and you are not become greedy. If you keep continue gamble, you will lose for sure.
rampagejackson (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:38:54 AM

I said I may come back at some point but not right now.  I've got better things to do with my time than streaming 4am football games and adding to my stress levels/workload  Smiley
wannarahaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:23:51 AM

I said I may come back at some point but not right now.  I've got better things to do with my time than streaming 4am football games and adding to my stress levels/workload  Smiley

You had better relax for some time to avoid bad luck days. When your luck comes back, you will win more again, +EV forever.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:33:30 AM

You had better relax for some time to avoid bad luck days. When your luck comes back, you will win more again, +EV forever.
when you comeback kindly share some insight with us too so we can bet a little and be happy like you.
good luck and you really have an amazing rally with that win.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:51:01 AM

~snip~
can you share some blessing of yours ?
he already did that when people asked him to do same thing, he was shared some of his prediction before he stopped gamble.

hehe you have so much ETH where did you get that ?
did you tried to read previous page? seems nope, ok i'll make this quick,
~snip~

can you share some advice where or when do we need to place a bet to that we can win also
~snip~
Just to pre-empt the inevitable... no I'm not going to share what my tactics were. If I want to go back to them I want them clean and fresh, not abused to the point the bookies price them in and I can't do it now.

BitcoinTeacher

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:17:02 PM

If i were you , i'll withdraw it to my bank account.
And the rest , i'll gamble again. Because that's such a big amount (i don't know , what i want to buy if i get that winning).
If you still hold it , you can gamble your winning and make you lose your all bet.
rampagejackson (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:16:34 AM

I didn't gamble tonight but I was taking a close interest as there was some games on I was interested in - I watched the England game first, then the Scotland one.

I said to a friend man I was tempted to put 1000 ETH on England tonight.  As the game drew to a close I was like "wow I'm glad I didn't go and put that bet on at direc.... oh shit"  Grin  would have been a nice win at 1.8 odds, but was seconds away from being a massive loss. 

Then I said during the scotland game and right after the first red card, put money on another goal its basically free money at 1.5 odds.  Sure enough, there was more to come.

Oh well, I've sold 100% of my ETH and invested the money in Monero, right now that investment is up a bit and worth nearly $150k so the game continues Smiley

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:18:55 AM

I didn't gamble tonight but I was taking a close interest as there was some games on I was interested in - I watched the England game first, then the Scotland one.

I said to a friend man I was tempted to put 1000 ETH on England tonight.  As the game drew to a close I was like "wow I'm glad I didn't go and put that bet on at direc.... oh shit"  Grin  would have been a nice win at 1.8 odds, but was seconds away from being a massive loss. 

Then I said during the scotland game and right after the first red card, put money on another goal its basically free money at 1.5 odds.  Sure enough, there was more to come.

Oh well, I've sold 100% of my ETH and invested the money in Monero, right now that investment is up a bit and worth nearly $150k so the game continues Smiley

good choice mate instead of placing in gambling much better now and safe with xmr looking stronger bit by bit, you really got a lucky day as always.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:48:24 AM

Switching from ETH to XMR is definitely a great idea, considering you bought from lower prices. Enland game was real close, I wouldn't place any bets for England national team as they prove it hundred times they are not goo enough. Tonight there will be some easy games, you can put your XMR such as Croatia and Spain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:14:21 AM

wow that is really impressive, congratulations. you make my want to bet more on sports from now on, although i don't personally have a good track record in sports betting but i still find it better than other games sometimes. or at least it is a way to diversify Smiley
Yeah, that's right, he just inspire us with his winnings. It's a big profits to earn, lucky to him could earned $7600, impressive.
I think sports betting is a good option to gambling since it depend on our knowledge and analysis of which team/person will win the match, I prefer to do that too.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:31:59 PM

wow that is really impressive, congratulations. you make my want to bet more on sports from now on, although i don't personally have a good track record in sports betting but i still find it better than other games sometimes. or at least it is a way to diversify Smiley
Yeah, that's right, he just inspire us with his winnings. It's a big profits to earn, lucky to him could earned $7600, impressive.
I think sports betting is a good option to gambling since it depend on our knowledge and analysis of which team/person will win the match, I prefer to do that too.
though the inspiration does not seem to work on me to be honest, i really dont think that i would actually be able to win that much money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆