Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about this for a winning run ($7600 made this evening)  (Read 11800 times)
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:53:50 AM

Glad to see this OP is still alive and active with bets, another good thing is that is he is making very good profit again and giving chance to other people to get start there, next time will try to get free bet for me too.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:40:41 AM

I like this thread so much, now it turns to a giveaway thread, I hope the OP will continue to succeed and next time he will shower blessing please do include me as also wanna try to bet on ETH which I have not done yet in my life.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:10:01 PM

I like this thread so much, now it turns to a giveaway thread, I hope the OP will continue to succeed and next time he will shower blessing please do include me as also wanna try to bet on ETH which I have not done yet in my life.

The OP is really good and sincere. OP wanted to share the blessings received by winning the bets made. We seldom see this kind of person nowadays because most of the people that wins big, they tend to get more greedy and keep private about their big winnings and enjoy it only by themselves. So, my salute and high respect to the OP!
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:06:15 PM

you are a whale in terms of sports betting,hats off to you dude, keep up the winning score and great to see that you are giving away free ETH in the mean time so that the lucky  charm and prayers stays.  Smiley do you share your bets here .
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:16:52 PM

That is really interesting it somehow let me think for some sort of time of trying to gamble some amounts hmm. Well i feel like not so lucky yet so i prefer not to and just have to wait for more days.
robinH

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:53:17 AM

Give up RobinH, you're making yourself look stupid.

How many times do you need to be told the block chain is open and fully trackable.  Many of my bets have been placed before they started - including the biggest bet ($50,000).  I posted in my own thread tonight I was betting on Spurs in play, which again was posted before anything was going on in the park.

$192,000 in my Ether account now, does this look like a losing gambler to you?

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd502d15f469689a39f7c780421fd15fde2c52e43

All of those transactions are searchable in block chain, I can't hide any of them can I?

Run along kid.

@ rampagejackson YES you are a losing gambler.You always were.You have lost over $100,000 within two weeks. I did not forget you bud. I was going to update this thread last weekend since you lost big. But I figured I'd give you another week to see if you would recover. But your losses this week has surpassed last weeks loss and it is still midweek.

Forgive the Schaudendfreud, it is not in my nature. I hate to see a fellow punter losing big (assuming you are not directbet.eu). But it then begs the question why you were promoting them by posting your wins and hiding your losses. Nobody, can beat directbet.eu or make a profit from gambling on their website. Not by betting on low odds, and certainly not @ the prices they offer.

You gamble haphazardly, with no clear strategy or a stake plan. You then chase losses with supposed sure bankers like City, Aguero, Real, Barca etc. There is nothing like a sure thing.

I see common sense finally prevailed, and you quit and moved your eth from that account. Good for you, You would have lost it all. If you really want to make money from sportsbetting.There are ways, and if you play nice, il consider teaching you. One thing is for sure, it does not involve directbet.eu.

Cheers!

wannarahaa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:38:57 AM

ETH Balance:   0 Ether

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd502d15f469689a39f7c780421fd15fde2c52e43

Allah blew all of your money?   Shocked Shocked  So you lost all eventually?  Cry   I feel sad for you, you deserve to win a lambo, but you lost your audi.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:57:34 PM

So is this over? Did he end up losing everything or converting it to another currency?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
luxuryvilla

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:51:37 PM

So is this over? Did he end up losing everything or converting it to another currency?

Allah fake god made him broke, lmao.  Grin  All glory belongs to Jesus, i win much money from Jesus' prophecy.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:05:49 AM

i do not think that he lost everything ,what i remember is he said he converted all his ETH to Monero and he has kept some to gamble when he feels to gamble he will use his backed up coins.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:14:00 AM

I think OP is on vacation because of International break all major league are on paused at the moment, I hope on this weekend we will hear something from OP surely because he has very good knowledge about sports betting.
8Habits

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:10:59 AM

I think OP is on vacation because of International break all major league are on paused at the moment, I hope on this weekend we will hear something from OP surely because he has very good knowledge about sports betting.

That is good observartion. I also looking forward for OP to update again his bets soon. I am not really following his bets because I have my own local sport game that is betting. I don't usually go international games and games that I am not really updated of the stats and player status of each team. I think that is crucial- knowing the latest info of each team that is competing so that you will have an informed and intelligent decion as to what team to bet on.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:56:27 AM

He is one among the luckiest person of all time in the gambling. Anyhow congrats mate, hoping to be lucky like him over the years falling. The success of him is due to the way he played without much greediness.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
8Habits

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:12:14 PM

He is one among the luckiest person of all time in the gambling. Anyhow congrats mate, hoping to be lucky like him over the years falling. The success of him is due to the way he played without much greediness.

Correct. He is a wise man and plays without much greed. Although I am not following his bets, I am just amazed how he wins. Of course there times that he loses, which is pretty normal in gambling - we win some, we lose some. The thing is, he has this good strategy and played it with a lot of luck and he shares his journey in a manner that is very interesting to the viewing public.
moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:44:09 AM

Allah is whispering gambling tips in my ear, I just can't lose again!

that's alot of luck and skills bro. Hope if i was at your place with those greens Tongue
Wish you more luck in the future Smiley
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:34:41 PM

OP is still very quite about his picks so this is sign he is not active with sports betting. He is coming to the forum when he already made huge profit than he took nice decision to let this world or to take a break for some times there. I am also interested to know what he is doing right now.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:40:43 PM

Allah fake god made him broke, lmao.  Grin  All glory belongs to Jesus, i win much money from Jesus' prophecy.

You are about to make the exact same mistake he made. lol

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: