Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 29949 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

from many altcoins, I advise you to choose Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, and EOS. I think they have a very bright future and very promising in the future suitable for investment.

Good choice. I also think that these cryptocurrencies will grow in future. However, I also guess that some of the other altcoins will gain a lot. I bet Ontology, OmiseGO, and IOTA will be the gainers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

I am interested in TRON now. By using new own technology instead of ERC20, it has a good future to development. So, I will buy it and hold it from now

tron could be a good choice to invest but I see that this coin is down in the coinmarketcap list. but I am sure that this coin can be back to increase again. besides that, maybe you can take a look with ada which is in the top ten position coinmarketcap and if you think that this coin is good, you can directly to buy this coin. actually, there are many other coins that you can choose and each of the coins can give a nice profit for you.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

Best alt coins are certainly those alt coins on the top list starting from number 2 up to number 30, IMO. I wonder how it feels like to have all those cryptocurrencies in your portfolio. Keeping them for a long time means a very good profit like you owned a gold mine.

Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

Now in crypto market many altcoins are best to invest. However my first option is ethereum second option neo and litecoin and TRON these coins are very strongest coins in crypto market.
HungryJack

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

Would be nice to see your thoughts about Top 10 Long-term and Top 10 Short-term.  Wink
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

any suggestions im new at trading
There is a lot of good altcoins in the market but if you're a newbie and you want to start trading or you want do distinguish which coin is the best for you, you better have a proper research about trading and on how to deteremined a good coin for your investment.
You can go for either NEO, ripple if you have some low income to invest. This will give you own a good number of altcoin and the profit margin will rise as the units rise. ETH is a promising one and can really give good output if you have enough money to invest in. Since the prices are low, now is the best time to enter the market and claim your part of the future money.
Shadow Trader

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

the best altcoin for investment now is Ethereum, I see Ethereum development is very good compared to other altcoins so I think Ethereum is very suitable for long term and reliable investment in the future.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested there.

Enkronos. ICO as well.

GoNetwork

Project Shivom. Zebi, Matrix and CVC are already on exchanges.

Powerledger, We Power, CarVertical and Thrive.
Crocomoco

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

You should start here: https://medium.com/@officialmasari/introtomasari-8519598168a0
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

I have made lots of researches about the new ICOs that Modern Finance Chain is one of them. MFC announced a partnership with INGOT Coin. The partnership ensures liquidity for the Modern Finance Chain payment solution by delivering access to various liquidity pools through INGOT Coin and its currency partners. Additionally, MF Chain is able to provide retail processing integration for INGOT Coin. INGOT Coin and MF Chain share a common vision of uniting and providing users with a multitude of solutions in an combined effort to drive cryptocurrency adoption.
“Partnering with INGOT Coin is key for MF Chain on two fronts. The first is liquidity. Integrating our payment solution with the INGOT Coin liquidity exchange is a powerful addition. The second is the ability for Modern Finance Chain to provide retail processing access to INGOT and their currency partners.”
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

I would like to tell you a little about the fact that you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the Tradelize project. I assure you, you really will be satisfied with the idea of the project. Just take a little time.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

I can recommend you MET (Metronome) - just look for chart on IDEX! It's just got out from ICO stage and going to the moon now, but DYOR...
NelsonEmpire

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

Maybe Seele? I really think they have an amazing project
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

I suggest top 10 alt coin-
1.Ethereum
2.Lite Coin
3.Bitcoin Cash
4.Bitconnect
5.Waves
6.Minex Coin
7.Bitquence
8.MobileGo
9.Monaco
10.Lisk
Ethereum & Waves price pumping you can invest long term after that you earn profit big.
But if you newbie so firstly learn than invest.

I like the list except for bitconnect because I don't know about that coin and I think it is better to choose the other coins. but I think the best coins for investing is still ethereum because the price is expensive than the other coins and it is number three on the coinmarketcap so it has a good chance to be the second position in the coinmarketcap. but the others have potential to increase in the future so if you can buy all of the lists except bitconnect, then you can make a big profit in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

You can view the platform cryptocurrency that has recently been well watched. These platform coins have different mechanisms, these mechanisms are very interesting and attractive to investors! FT, HT, OKB, CONI

murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

Maybe Seele? I really think they have an amazing project
Yes, this project looks very promising now. I am confident that this will be a very successful project. In addition, I would recommend part of the capital to invest in the TOP-10.
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

Gulden (NLG), insane update, better than Bitcoin and Litecoin
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

I like to invest in EOS, this is the most potential coin in the future. I think prices will rise sharply in the future. Or maybe the BCH is a pretty penny.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Idk if you're into the idea of ICOs but i'll give you a few to check out just in case.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: