Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 29949 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

I think some of the coins we deserve to make long-term investments are coins that are still cheap, I recommend to invest on some of the following coins: Ripple, Cardano and Stellar.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Right now my focus is on Kelvin Blockchain - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

I think that it look good, 1 000 000 ADC estimated time from 30/06/2018  to 20/07/2018. At this stage, you can buy ADC at a 20% discount from standard price. Discount 20% : 2.4 USD/ ADC.  Everyday ADC sells only 50 000 ADC at 10 AM  Germany Time. Open for sale for 20 consecutive days: https://ico.asiadevcoin.com/register
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is best for long term investment. Ethereum has a solid foundation, it has advanced blockchain technology, many ICOs use the ERC20 platform. Besides, Ethereum is a huge capitalization, it is just after Bitcoin, every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Ethereum will bring a lot of profit to long-term investors. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Cardano, Litecoin, IOTA, NEO or Monero.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

INGOT Coin believes that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit.The best results from a strategic partnership generally occur when each partner delivers excellence in service areas that are different but related to the other partner(s) and where the partners are not adversarial in the market place. INGOT Coin is about building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation — the basis of which is honesty and transparency between its members. INGOT believes that it is the right of all people to seize control of their lives; whether personally, socially, or financially. Ingot is on the way in making a breakthrough in financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment.The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created. Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

In my opinion, ETH is the best choice to invest but I do not think it can give us a faster and better profit in the future, but we will not lose cash and to get very significant results, but If we want to profit fast, check for different coin market trends and if the coin keeps lowering its price since last few months, then invest it because the price possibly will rise when the market stabilizes.
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is best for long term investment. Ethereum has a solid foundation, it has advanced blockchain technology, many ICOs use the ERC20 platform. Besides, Ethereum is a huge capitalization, it is just after Bitcoin, every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Ethereum will bring a lot of profit to long-term investors. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Cardano, Litecoin, IOTA, NEO or Monero.

Actually, I have same opinion. But, how much money must be invested because we know that ETH price is high enough. How do you think about buy some cheaper altcoin which is the price below 1k satoshi. Maybe the price will up for long term. I'm still confused what coin will be up or dead. Need direction for this one.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

Eterium is head and shoulders above the rest. To produce the ether does not require huge power, it is enough to have a computer of average performance. There is an opportunity to earn on the already extracted blocks.
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

I think EOS look pretty good now. He stays strong despite all this volatility on bitcoin. Also team not so time ago launched mainnet

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

any suggestions im new at trading
Altcoin is best to serve as an investment asset of Ethereum coins. Yes, Ethereum is one of the best and promising Altcoin. So you do not have to doubt the ability of this coin to continue to grow. Because Ethereum is very worthy of investment assets.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:33:26 PM

You can pay attention to the TRON or NEO, because only these two coins  have a chance to bring real income to investors.
vavan37

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

There may be several options, you can look at the EOS coin, it is very popular in recent months, can bring a serious income.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

Actually, I have same opinion. But, how much money must be invested because we know that ETH price is high enough. How do you think about buy some cheaper altcoin which is the price below 1k satoshi. Maybe the price will up for long term. I'm still confused what coin will be up or dead. Need direction for this one.
[/quoteThe volatility of so many coins in this period is very easy to understand so investors should not panic leading to sell-offs that make the market worse. So stay calm and make your investment plan to solve the problem now.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

Trading is not an easy thing to do most especially if you don't have enough time because you might miss the time when to buy or sell a certain digital currency that you have. But if you are planning to buy an alternate currency that is cheap but has the potential to grow over the years, then you can actually make a research of your own about successful ICOs that had their tokens listed already in the market. One of them that i recommend you to have a look are WePower and Spectiv tokens.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

I would suggest to look into Zilliqa (ZIL), They have team which is very intelligent and they are giving everything for the best of zilliqa. They have also a great community and the most important is they have an amazing project. As of the moment zilliqa is almost at its bottom so now is the great chance to acummulate shares.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

What you want to trade, or want to longterm Investment.? if you trade, there are some options Like DGB, UNB, SYNK, SYS, SC, etc that have fast movement. I often trade in Bittrex, because it has a fast price movement. or the current big one is the Binance market. but if you want a long-term investment, Ethereum, ADA, NEO, TRX, EOS, or BITCOIN is a good choice for investment.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

It's still NEO, I'm sure this coin will be profitable for you if you patiently hold them, during this time, the price of coins is falling, but NEO is a good coin you should buy into.
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

I am always following good project with products and all-star team with an undervalued price because of the high sell pressure.
I think one of them is AION at the moment. The project is going very well, the news are great but the price is nearly 90% down from ATH (175 million total marketcap now)
I think AION can be very profitable to invest at the moment.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

ADC Pre-sale has begun, the competition was furious, so don’t worry if you have missed the chance to participate in the Pre-sale.You can join our Pre-sale sale on https://ico.asiadevcoin.com
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

I suggest top 10 alt coin-
1.Ethereum
2.Lite Coin
3.Bitcoin Cash
4.Bitconnect
5.Waves
6.Minex Coin
7.Bitquence
8.MobileGo
9.Monaco
10.Lisk
Ethereum & Waves price pumping you can invest long term after that you earn profit big.
But if you newbie so firstly learn than invest.

Interesting. I believe that most of these altcoins will be the gainers in future ( in less than 1 year). However, I want to suggest to you the alts that some people still do not know - EIDOO, Credits, Gladius, and KickCoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: