Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 29949 times)
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

I suggest top 10 alt coin-
1.Ethereum
2.Lite Coin
3.Bitcoin Cash
4.Bitconnect
5.Waves
6.Minex Coin
7.Bitquence
8.MobileGo
9.Monaco
10.Lisk
Ethereum & Waves price pumping you can invest long term after that you earn profit big.
But if you newbie so firstly learn than invest.

Interesting. I believe that most of these altcoins will be the gainers in future ( in less than 1 year). However, I want to suggest to you the alts that some people still do not know - EIDOO, Credits, Gladius, and KickCoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Everyone has their own list of favorite tokens. At me it is short enough. I transfer a weighty share of my portfolio into a metronome, I still believe in Nebulas, I like Pchain.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
bitxx1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

INGOT Coin will be advised by Trade.io to enhance their ICO and leverage their established stakeholders with Trade.io’s expert consulting services to maximize value to INGOT’s ICO participants. They both share similar attributes in that they work with respectable universities, quality ICOs and respectable individuals within the Blockchain sector.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

Now there are a lot of good coins for investing. The market has been falling for several months, and many coins are now very cheap. I prefer to invest in coins from the top 20.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

Now there are a lot of good coins for investing. The market has been falling for several months, and many coins are now very cheap. I prefer to invest in coins from the top 20.

yes, in the top 20 coins there are lots of potential and promising coins for investment if I now opt for Ethereum and NEO, these two coins have bright future prospects so I chose these two coins for my investment.
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

I would rather invest in lowcap coins but manage to make some overwhelming updates on its development and really shows potential of a reliable coin and im confidence to say that my favorite altcoin DeepOnion own a very good credibility and thats what I like in this coin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
chaserdream11

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

any suggestions im new at trading

Never directly take advice from a stranger on internet, so always do your research on the coins suggested Smiley
My choice for now would be any coin with potential. Because every coin has been rekt in bear market.
Especially coins like Nano, Neo, LTC, DeepOnion, DRGN.. They are all at oversold zone.
Huge gains possible.
Good luck Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

Cryptocurrency trading involves a lot of risk due to its volatile nature. I would like to suggest you, stick with top 100 cryptocurrencies listed on CMC. i have my eyes on following altcoins are looking promising to add in the portfolio
1) Elastos:- Elastos aims to create a new kind of internet, powered by blockchain technology. on this internet, peoples will be able to own digital assets and generate wealth from them. They have recently upgraded the main chain to support the release of the first Elastos ID Sidechain. They also have airdrops from their upcoming collaborative ecosystem projects. The total supply of elastos is just 3.3 million and the present price is around 22.69$, if you buy and hold for a long time this will give you huge returns between 10X to 100X.
2) EOS:- Although EOS faced a lot of problems in their mainnet launch due to their governance system which gives more power to arbitrators. Dan Larimer CTO of EOS, proposed new a new constitution to solve the current governing issues. when this issue gets solved the price of the EOS will move up to 10X times.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

I think if you consider for a long investment then this is Ether, but if you look at a short trade time then I do not even know because the preferences of traders vary greatly.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

What an old post, but it does not lose relevance. Yes, it is better to invest in crypto-coins. They can really bring good X5 or even X10 x's. The maximum I had was x 200. And what income did you have?
metallikingz

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

There are a lot of altcoins to invest at the moment, take as reference XML, MRN and a few other mores that are profitable at the moment. The same for eos and neo, they all are good coins and will make you earn a lot of money in a long term

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

A smart investor will never put all his money in as signal project just try to spread you investments in more potential project this will give you more Chance's to earn good profits from ICO investment. It is very difficult to predict which project will give high profit's but investing in more at a time will increase you probability to invest in a successful project.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

What an old post, but it does not lose relevance. Yes, it is better to invest in crypto-coins. They can really bring good X5 or even X10 x's. The maximum I had was x 200. And what income did you have?
Risk is too high. If you invest small then profit will be in x10-20-30 but in the BTC or ETH it can be also small. That's why for good profit we need invest good sum. And we get ring. And therefore whales invest much in the stable with less profit but without losses
SleepMachine

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

I think with this market now, you should be careful. There are too many altcoins in the market and you are very hard to find out good coins. My recommend for you are MWAT, WPR and Bitclave.

NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

What are you trying to do? trading or investing? Because i still did not get your point on the OP, better to increase your english skills before trying to join in here, because you wont learn anything after all. Better to invest in solid coins.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

Personally from new cryptocurrencies (ICOs) I will invest in Fantom and GoNetwork. From old top coins I prefer IOTA and Cardano. But also Sparkster and DFINITY look good.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

I like ETH..but I have some doubts...The ETH is not a repository of value. He is not limited. Yes, I'm aware that they plan to switch to PoS (and sort of like already). Do you think they managed to create the first software in the world without a single bug?
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

Guys, what do you think about Pchain? It seems to me a very weak capitalization for such a project. At what with the growth of the market this token practically stands still.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

My main investments are on ethereum and bitcoin. After of these, I have made some investments in neo and iota because I find them very promising.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:43:45 AM

Have you make any research about the INGOT Coin? INGOT Coin is a holistic ecosystem comprising of 6 main components-
IC Digital Bank- It will extend 24/7 automatic payment processing facility with high-end web-based custodial services managing IC Brokerage & IC Exchange Duties- alongside everyday online banking services.
IC Brokerage- It assures a powerful hub of liquidity, efficient market pricing as well as easy access to all sorts of financial products.
IC Exchange- It serves as one single platform for the INGOT ICO and also for a full-fledged all-inclusive exchange. The Exchange will not only list all major & latest coins but also allow trading of financial instruments.
IC Wallet- It stands the custodial for all INGOT Coin cryptocoin holders. The wallet is geared to create a highly secured environment for all stakeholders through multi sig & cold storage facilities.
IC ICO Accelerator- It is aimed to assist different blockchain projects in issuance & creation of the ICOs through effective collaboration with leading advisors, law firms and specialized marketing firms.
IC Crypto Certifier- It is committed to empower market participants via supporting them with industry-leading certifications in the crypto markets.
INGOT Coin is launched and operated by a highly equipped squad of seasoned financially certified individuals with years of experience in banking, brokerage, fund managing as well as exchanges in conventional & crypto currency environments. INGOT Coin was announce another partnership with Stella that is a P2P lending marketplace powered by StellaCoins, smart contracts and artificial intelligence. Stella Project’s mission is to simplify real-world use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain based services. Stella will cover all major financial needs, including card payments, loans, business project financing and p2p lending in a transparent, reliable and trustworthy environment. Stella Project introduces a new, post-banking era in which the financial services traditionally monopolized by banks are available in a way that is faster, more functional, more transparent, and ultimately, more cost-efficient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: