Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300504 times)
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:55:24 AM

This is one of the most famous block chain project in China. Roll Eyes

one of the most... curious, so what you have in mind other projects in China? Smiley

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winfred1213

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:00:43 AM

Um...  The first rICO?
Can you explain that in more details? Is it meaning I can draw my investment back anytime?
Anyone had any opinion?

Correct me from wrong:

If that's the case, I can always get at least my initial investment right? If the price goes below the ICO price, I can draw back my investment.

This sounds extremely attractive to me. You can never lose anything.
antshares

Activity: 350

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 09:07:43 AM

Here's Antshare Press Coverage from 36Kr.

36kr is "TechCrunch in China"

https://36kr.com/p/5049346.html

Translation:

Microsoft-Partnered Onchain Implements Blockchain Projects with Antshare Technology

Blockchain is booming in 2016. This previously rumored technology now all of a sudden became the key word among venture capitals and financials. Not long ago, U.S. blockchain firm Circle concluded its D-round at 60 million USD, once again, proving the capital magnetism of blockchain start-ups.

Founded in 2014, Antshare is one of the early Chinese non-profit community-driven blockchain projects. While the team behind Antshare set up Onchain as a company to promote and enrich Antshare ecosystem. Onchain also provides technological solutions for companies with its blockchain capability.

Antshare is a decentralized network protocol based on blockchain technology. It digitalizes real-world assets and equities, enabling registration, issuance, transfer, trading, clearance and settlement services via a p2p network. According to its founder, Mr. Da Hongfei, Antshare can be applied to equity ICO, P2P loan, digital asset management and smart contract, etc. When applied to equity ICO, start-ups could acquire value assessment and liquidity while users are granted with an exit mechanism. By registering equities on Antshare Blockchain, start-ups could be funded in a Blockchain ICO fashion.

When applied to P2P loan, online loan platforms may register the creditor rights on Antshare, making these rights transferable and tradable and hence increasing the liquidity. This also makes equities beyond the clientele of users of a single platform. Users may be assured to purchase long-term claims under high interest rates without worrying emergency monetization. With the Antshare trading and transferring functionalities, users may monetize their registered long-term claims whenever they want. Moreover, companies could issue their own bonds with Antshare.

In terms of employee holdings, Antshare was designed to provide flexible control over equities to client companies. Companies may limit that equities can only be held by certain employees, or set a cap of the percentage of equities transferable or tradable. For example, a company could set that an employee can only transfer his/her holdings of the company equities by 25% per year.

When it comes to smart contract, Antshare is different from payment systems like Bitcoin, but a blockchain-based digital contract system. Users sign the contract with their private keys thus concludes the transfer of digital assets. In fact, Antshare could be implemented on any kind of digital asset.

If the subject matter of the contract are digital assets already registered on Antshare blockchain, its delivery and execution will be programmed to automatically perform onchain. If the subject matter is offchain, the parties involved shall execute the contract on their own. Even in the latter scenario, Antshare is able to cut the red tape of signing and keeping large piles of paper contracts, ensuring enforceability with digital signatures.

During the development of blockchain or bitcoin, regulatory compliance has been always the unavoidable. To address this issue, Antshare has build-in KYC&AML APIs. Third-party payment providers and banks may use Antshare without legal issues. For the sake of missing private keys, Antshare has an Asset-Retrieving mechanism in place, that is, even if you lost your private key to a certain address, you could still retrieve it without resorting to a third party. In the end of October, 2015, Antshare concluded its ICO, raising 2,100 bitcoins within 10 days. After nearly 1 year, the long-expected second-round of Antshare crowd-funding is on the horizon. Da Hongfei told us that the second-round will be open on August, 8th to a global audience. Based on international practice, this round of crowd-funding of antshares accepts only bitcoins.

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 09:15:32 AM

Um...  The first rICO?
Can you explain that in more details? Is it meaning I can draw my investment back anytime?
Anyone had any opinion?

Correct me from wrong:

If that's the case, I can always get at least my initial investment right? If the price goes below the ICO price, I can draw back my investment.

Yes, that's what refundable ICO means.
In normal ICO, even if early investors want to refund its BTCs, he could do nothing about it. It often causes too high valuation about ICOs, like Waves.

In antshares' ICO, you could choose to refund after Sep 7th. It would protect investors especially early investors.

truqi

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:33:35 AM

Um...  The first rICO?
Anyone had any opinion?

Correct me from wrong:

In normal ICO, even if early investors want to refund its BTCs, he could do nothing about it. It often causes too high valuation about ICOs, like Waves.

In antshares' ICO, you could choose to refund after Sep 7th. It would protect investors especially early investors.

Sounds great! I'm in Waves' ICO... It's obviously too expensive, but I had no way to exit...
This would help!
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:36:09 AM

Hey, is it allowed to wear the same signature twice ? & then how much can we claim at minimum.

too much confusing bounty details , sorry.

Thanks.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:43:27 AM

no wallet?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ju8589365shoufuan@163.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:58:03 AM

ok.I will join it
truqi

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:10:04 AM

ok.I will join it

Let's do it together.
antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 10:13:12 AM

Hey, is it allowed to wear the same signature twice ? & then how much can we claim at minimum.

Thanks.

Hi Inkvor,
You can submit multiple bitcointalk account profiles(if you have many) wearing the Antshares signature. But each bitcointalk account signature will only give you bounty one time. At minimum you will get 30 antshares and 30*3=90 antshares if you wear signature before Aug 8th.
Those are all very good questions and we'll probably collect them and post FAQ recently. Hope this helps.
Thanks!

czytjkp

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:18:52 AM

What screenshots? link? which links?

Inkvor

Activity: 553

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:25:33 AM

Thanks.

Hi Inkvor,
You can submit multiple bitcointalk account profiles(if you have many) wearing the Antshares signature. But each bitcointalk account signature will only give you bounty one time. At minimum you will get 30 antshares and 30*3=90 antshares if you wear signature before Aug 8th.
Those are all very good questions and we'll probably collect them and post FAQ recently. Hope this helps.
Thanks!

I see. So u mean multiple accounts.

Thanks for the info.
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:27:43 AM

I have a feeling that Ants will take over this world  Grin
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:34:36 AM

Where will the ICO be held?

And will there be Escrow included?

signingoff

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:44:49 AM

Um...  The first rICO?
Anyone had any opinion?

Correct me from wrong:

I have sent the bounty email, but you did't reply it, have you got it?
dahongfei (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:05:59 AM

Updated ANN about antshares'  ICO escrow

ICO Escrow:2-of-3 Multi-Signature BTC Wallet

Antshares have partnered up with two trusted and reputable institution which will get one key to the multi-signature wallet each.
 - HaoBTC.com, Chinese famous mining & BTC wallet provider. This 2-of-3 multi-signature is powered by HaoBTC, too.
 - DACA.asia, Digital Assets Coalition Asia. It was initiated by the companies of : OKCoin, BTCC, HuoBi, BTCTRADE, YuanbaoHui, BITMAIN, and some well-known experts :Yang Linke, Han Feng, Liao Xiang, Hu Hongjie, etc . Asia BlockChain DACA Association is committed to serve the Bitcoin and Blockchain development in Asia area.
antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 11:18:11 AM

It would be held on antshares.org

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:18:42 AM

Updated ANN about antshares'  ICO escrow

ICO Escrow:2-of-3 Multi-Signature

Antshares have partnered up with two trusted and reputable institution which will get one key to the multi-signature vault each.
 - HaoBTC.com, Chinese famous mining & BTC wallet provider. This 2-of-3 multi-signature is powered by HaoBTC, too.
 - DACA.asia, Digital Assets Coalition Asia. It was initiated by the companies of : OKCoin, BTCC, HuoBi, BTCTRADE, YuanbaoHui, BITMAIN, and some well-known experts :Yang Linke, Han Feng, Liao Xiang, Hu Hongjie, etc . Asia BlockChain DACA Association is committed to serve the Bitcoin and Blockchain development in Asia area.

Great stuff!

Appreciate it Smiley

Jenny Moll

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:29:46 AM

我觉得这是一个很好的项目,Antshares,thank you.帮我看一下签名。
antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 12:09:43 PM

我觉得这是一个很好的项目,Antshares,thank you.帮我看一下签名。

请发送你的签名截图到contact@antshares.org,并在邮件里提供你的btt用户名,8月8日到15日我们会批量确认。

多谢支持!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: