Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235919 times)
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:30:09 PM

Yes! Trading is an unpredictable job. In order to make something out of trading, you must have ability to discipline yourself and curtail all you ur excess. A realistic view of your expectation is a must also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:17:06 PM

Yes, trading is unpredictable. Our profit or loss depends upon market value at that moment. We cant predict that value because it depends upon many factors.
In case of bitcoin, factors influencing market value are governments legislation of bitcoin and transaction fees offered for each transaction.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

If you can not trade short, I think you should buy the coins and hold them long and set a reasonable price that you feel the word. I think trade is a predictable job if the market is stable.
Cryptocurrency is fluctuating day by day. it is unpredictable because the price of cryptocurrency is not just based on the market but also on the sentiments or psychology of the users. Even if the graph says something, it can still go the other way. All we can do is speculate and hope our speculations are right. so, it is unpredictable to trade it short term and you have to be very careful.

completely agree with you , decentralized make things unpredictable and more to wild sometimes.

even you are an expert , there is a moment where you have to accept that your prediction completely wrong even you have made a lot of analysis and carefully. some people think that it was the beauty of crypto currency trading.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Combat393

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:34:04 AM

It’s very easy to show how profitable you are, after the fact. — That is, as long as you buy a crypto, hold on for dear life, and sell once you’ve achieved profitability, you’re classified as a “successful” day trader. — Which is not how any kind of successful trading works.
In very simple terms, they just buy crypto and wait until the price gets higher.

To emphasis how stupid all of this is, here is what a pole-dancer-turned-crypto-guru says about BTC: "The good thing is when it goes down, you can buy some more, and you know it's going to go up at some point". That’s literally all the evidence you could ever need about BTC being a bubble.
TWagner92

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:44:03 AM

Yes, it the trading will never be predicted. Its volatility and how the price in the market changes day by day. Even successful traders suffers lost, the good thing is there are ways to lessen your loss by learning from your past experiences.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:34:24 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Indeed, trading is unpredictable because there are two things that might happened to you in just a day and it is, whether you lose it or not. Checking the value of each coins should be considered due to the fact that trading is risky and everyone has to think twice when it comes in making a decision because we are all talking about our own money. Skills is what we need in order to be a successful trader considering the mistakes that happened to the beginning.
Yes, only with successful projects and shoe which have been in crypto market for a long time, they are only worth holding and trading with. Even if they are altcoins, try avoiding investing too much into new coins rather invest into those which are old coins in the market like ethereum, neo, waves and litecoin. These coins are famous among altcoins for producing decent profits and for best profit, go with bitcoin.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:38:59 AM

Yes, it the trading will never be predicted. Its volatility and how the price in the market changes day by day. Even successful traders suffers lost, the good thing is there are ways to lessen your loss by learning from your past experiences.
It's a prediction game, when you make right prediction most of the time, you will be successful in trading.
There is a risk because you are not seeing what will happen in the future but as long as you prediction has a good basis, you will make good predictions most of the time.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:30:11 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

This is ought to be true since the item or subject that we are trading are volatile, which means if the subject is unpredictable, the same goes for the process or activity that we will involve it in as well. Still, there is a possibility for control by means of setting a limit that will tell you to trade or not to trade. With good strategy comes success.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:47:24 AM

It's a prediction game, when you make right prediction most of the time, you will be successful in trading.
There is a risk because you are not seeing what will happen in the future but as long as you prediction has a good basis, you will make good predictions most of the time.

Trading is not a pure prediction game, there are many other things involved in trading such as research, graphic reading, reading some news, etc. If you just use prediction without any other aspects then you are gambling instead of trading. It might be very dangerous for you if you continue trading just based on prediction/speculation.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:15:23 AM

I agree, in trading is not predictable we must be more careful and smart thinking to avoid losses and can control emotions well
I also agree that trading is unpredictable job; why do I say so? Well trading is not a typical job, it is a job without assurance that you will always earn. Being wise is needed; not because you traid your coins, you will earn; you may scam and lose your coins.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:43:06 AM

Definitely the person who trades should be not only clever, but also well versed in risky transactions. He should feel when you can take risks, and when you need to wait. If you are like that, then you will be able to trade.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:51:27 AM

It does not matter if it's time for you to work really well.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:48:59 PM

yes it is unpredictable but anything else first you should have a research when you will go trading you should gather lots of information also like asking some friends who have experienced trading, read and understand so when you want to trade ypu are sure there is something that will turn back to your money.
Trading is not at all an easy thing to. The persons who think of trading as fun and do not pay their full attention towards trading only suffer a huge loss in trading and soon they quit doing trading. If you actually want to have something god by doing trading, then you need to gather lot of knowledge and information. Moreover, you also need to do the chart analysis and make the right decisions at the right time.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:21:17 PM

Yes i think soo, trading only for person who can manage their emotion and have full time to analysis the chart. I prefer hold some coin that has big potential than trading, so i only analyis the coin in fundamental only.
That depends on the person. Like you it seems you like to hold your coins because you don’t want to go for anything hard. Trading is not that much easy neither it is a tough job. But that depends upon what is going to be happened with this person depending on he is holding or day trading. These two options are best in their own regard and I go for day trading in most of cases.
Akaiito_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:26:03 PM

I think, that every job where are included external factors are kind of unpredictable. But, I think, more qualified You are getting in smth, more knowledge, background and experience You get in some certain areas, it gives You the key to success in any area (in my opinion especially in trading): information owning and interpretation. People with some kind of intuinional feeling and experience, I think, becoming the best ones, because they know how to search information, what it can mean in short and long term and based on this information do conclusions and actions, which sometimes can look redicioulous for others, but in reality will have a big pay off. Its all about the information.
Fayefot

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:52:55 PM

I agree that trading is a very unpredictable job. I myself have lost some amount of money on trading because of panic selling. Now I've learned slowly. In my opinion trading needs you to be alert you have to put a lot of TIME watching on coins you want to trade. and must avoid panic selling.

ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:57:11 PM

Yes i think soo, trading only for person who can manage their emotion and have full time to analysis the chart. I prefer hold some coin that has big potential than trading, so i only analyis the coin in fundamental only.
That depends on the person. Like you it seems you like to hold your coins because you don’t want to go for anything hard. Trading is not that much easy neither it is a tough job. But that depends upon what is going to be happened with this person depending on he is holding or day trading. These two options are best in their own regard and I go for day trading in most of cases.
exactly the way on how it may look so unpredictable are always depends on the person cause i think it was always on how you are able to handle all the situation that are there in having that and you may hold that also so better to be always having atleast some careful thing while you are in trading.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:31:55 AM

I agree that trading is a very unpredictable job. I myself have lost some amount of money on trading because of panic selling. Now I've learned slowly. In my opinion trading needs you to be alert you have to put a lot of TIME watching on coins you want to trade. and must avoid panic selling.

In trading, you will not lose if only you are learned doing things yourself. You have to be critical and make moves based on a planned strategy. I must say that if only we manage to foresee and plan ahead what to do in trading, we will not going to say that it is unpredictable. Indeed, trading is predictable.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:39:19 AM

I said it before and I will say it again.

Technical analysis, works at best maybe 30% of the time.

Its not a holy grail method that will make you get rich.

Most of the professional traders combine technical analysis and fundamentals together.

Generally you take a trade based on TA, and if it doesn't work you get out or you hedge your exposure.

This is no different than the stock market trading that goes on everyday.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:30:15 AM

Yes trading is very difficult job, but there are 2 kind of trading that is day trading and long term trading. And in my opinion longterm trading/ swing trading is more easy than day trading because for long term trading we only make analysis in fundamental and then hold that coin a few week or a few month, so no need to analysis the chart everyday.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: