Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification

you are good at your opinion mate that when the price is going stable, it will most likely be going to go up and it gives relief to all of us especially to people that are really afraid when bitcoins are going down its price from time to time. Volatility of price is healthy for traders and the more traders going in accompanied by big investors and ordinary holders, the more the price of bitcoin should eventually will going up as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

yeah somehow unpredictable but if you're one of the whales , then whales can manipulate the price if they want to. Especially if they have the money to spare to promote or FUD a certain coin in mainstream media like unilad who's full of B.S at the moment , prasing and raising awareness for ripple then suddenly back track about it. Also you can pay the like of mcafee to mention a certain coin which u invested heavily to pump it , so you dump your coins. Also, if you're satoshi nakamoto you can crash bitcoin atm kiddin"

Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

Absolutely, its very hard to become a successful trader because you will need a lot of patience, courage and time but its worth when you achieve what you wanted its very heart fulfilling. A big funds is a must so you cannot force quit when you lose due to unpredictable movements and instinct mistakes.

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

Well, if trading was predictable, anyone here would be billionaire!
But trading is not gambling, and it's not random: with good analysis, you can make good choices in the majority of the situations.
Trading is not completely predictable, it can be predicted to some extent over which it is out of our hands. As mentioned trading is not same as gambling which is the real fact. Most users have a misunderstanding about the same, because of the earning that it provided to users who select the buying of assets on a random pick.
Yes it’s true that trading is unpredictable job because in trade some time you will earn too much and some time you will earn less but trade is best of the best then any other income it also don’t need extra time to give and you can continue with your education and also with your day job because I’m doing online trade from a long time and it never disturbed my life its helping me in my education as well because its income is good then any other.

It's not unpredictable, it's predictable but this is not valid every time you trade. Trading is full of dilemma and uncertainities. Then it looks unpredictable to you. By doin a good price analysis, you can understand the market trends etc.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

But trading is not gambling, and it's not random: with good analysis, you can make good choices in the majority of the situations.
Trading is not completely predictable, it can be predicted to some extent over which it is out of our hands. As mentioned trading is not same as gambling which is the real fact. Most users have a misunderstanding about the same, because of the earning that it provided to users who select the buying of assets on a random pick.
Yes it’s true that trading is unpredictable job because in trade some time you will earn too much and some time you will earn less but trade is best of the best then any other income it also don’t need extra time to give and you can continue with your education and also with your day job because I’m doing online trade from a long time and it never disturbed my life its helping me in my education as well because its income is good then any other.

It's not unpredictable, it's predictable but this is not valid every time you trade. Trading is full of dilemma and uncertainities. Then it looks unpredictable to you. By doin a good price analysis, you can understand the market trends etc.

There is really nothing much to worry about with trading cryptocurrencies because as long as you are in a promising coin, you will always gonna win based on the overall charts of all the coins where there will be times that it will be pumped up.

So when you are at profit, sale and when you are not yet at profit, hold and eventually it will be filled up your sell position.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

Yes trading is unpredictable, exciting and risky job if you are not doing research from where you invest you may loss all you savings and investment but if you know what you are doing in trading you may earn plenty of money

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

I couldnt disagree a trader must have a trading system,money and a good mindset,most of the new traders are lacking with these factors thats why they couldnt achieve success.

a trading system is good because it could take away the emotional side of trading. a cool trader who is just following his trading system strictly without emotions is better and stress-free compared to a trader that have no system at all and just randomly trades at will.
We should be wise and always follow the system we are using, if the system is not working anymore then we have to improve it.
It's a long term journey, you keep improving your strategy as the trend does not always happen all the time, the market is changing so as a trader
you should know how to change for improvement.
In some cases, this statement that trading is an unpredictable job holds true. However, there are certain situations when you can’t say this thing that this statement holds true.

Most of time, it is your skillset and experience which helps you in making wise decisions and that too at tough times. You need to study a lot in order to make some handsome amount of profit by doing trading.
I am a trader and I can say that trading is really unpredictable job because we can't predict when will be the next pump or dump. There are many people who loses theur money in trading because they are panicking and their knowledge is insufficient.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

Absolutely, its very hard to become a successful trader because you will need a lot of patience, courage and time but its worth when you achieve what you wanted its very heart fulfilling. A big funds is a must so you cannot force quit when you lose due to unpredictable movements and instinct mistakes.
This is very certain whether you do business in any market, there are always changes and changes that you can not anticipate. Sometimes the crytocurrency market is far more risky than other traditional markets because it is new and has grown a lot but compared to other markets, its value is very small, so it is easy is dominated by market volatility and speculation.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Patience is also important, I don't like to be day trader, I prefer like to buy coin for long term investment. We must find what is the good thing about the coin which we want to buy. We should now about who is it's developer and what is in the road map. Trading only unpredictable for day trader.

retardunicorn

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

I couldnt disagree a trader must have a trading system,money and a good mindset,most of the new traders are lacking with these factors thats why they couldnt achieve success.

a trading system is good because it could take away the emotional side of trading. a cool trader who is just following his trading system strictly without emotions is better and stress-free compared to a trader that have no system at all and just randomly trades at will.
We should be wise and always follow the system we are using, if the system is not working anymore then we have to improve it.
It's a long term journey, you keep improving your strategy as the trend does not always happen all the time, the market is changing so as a trader
you should know how to change for improvement.
In some cases, this statement that trading is an unpredictable job holds true. However, there are certain situations when you can’t say this thing that this statement holds true.

Most of time, it is your skillset and experience which helps you in making wise decisions and that too at tough times. You need to study a lot in order to make some handsome amount of profit by doing trading.
I am a trader and I can say that trading is really unpredictable job because we can't predict when will be the next pump or dump. There are many people who loses theur money in trading because they are panicking and their knowledge is insufficient.
but i think that pump or dump are depending on some news or signals ? Or something? Or naturally it got dumped or pumped ?
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

yes, trading is unpredicable job. therefore, before choosing anycoins, I always research and set an own strategy for them. Besides, i try to read news frequently to hunt new information which can help you give the right decision

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

well, yes. but i can't get your point here.
these are all obvious things that you need in trading. and everybody who has make a single trade or even have watched a market history knows that this is a hard job but not completely unpredictable.

if it was totally unpredictable then all these traders who are earning a living would be considered gamblers and they could never make any money. they are predicting the market so that to earn money.

I agree. I think it is part predictable and part unpredictable. It is predictable in the sense that you can follow market trends and movements that would suggest how an asset would play out in the trading block. However, given that we are talking about cryptocurrency, I would say that it is unpredictable due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies; as much as you would like to study it, there are always some changes that could happen on such short notice or even in a glance, which most people can't foresee and avoid. Therefore, since you have that expectation, you have to have a lot of contingencies to safeguard your assets.

vijendra singh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Definitely it is unpredictable but it always pays if we control our emotions properly. Another thing which matters is the holding capacity. If we have sufficient money to invest, we can earn more. We should just take calculative risk
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

Trading on its own is a very risky business and you need to have a calm and collective mind, be confident in your trading picks and also have enough money to live on and only trade what you are ready to lose so that you and your family are not suffering. So once you sort your daily living out, then put aside the capital you feel comfortable to trade with and start your trading career, whether be it full time or part time.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

Trading is a bit predictable because the price of the coins that can be studied at the candlestick chart will be the place where we can make some technical analysis and that technical analysis will help us to make some prediction and to make a conclusion that we can use to determine if the price or movement is going up or down.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Yes trading is a job that can not be predicted, even often the predictions that we do wrong and very different, therefore the main capital for trading is patience and thoroughness so we do not lose.

rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

Yes Trading is unpredictable job because the currencies are changing with time and it is very important for the trader to be sharp minded. the traders should keep an eye on the crypto market every time there are so many coins which are introducing with time and their demand and their supple will measure the market value of this new ICOs.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

Trading is a method of trading and trading coin online, trading also can not be predicted with the origin, many of the people who joined the trading that suffered losses, there is also a profit even, this trading includes online coin business that can not be predicted, because coin coin on the market in minutes can change.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

yes, trading is unpredicable job. therefore, before choosing anycoins, I always research and set an own strategy for them. Besides, i try to read news frequently to hunt new information which can help you give the right decision
right move mate reading news here in forum is one good way for us to have constant idea about the coins in circulation on whos the right one to choose for trading.although for me if ever i had choose the wrong coin that time it will turn as my long term coin so i will not lose any about my trading habit
ju5510993

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

Market volatility could give anyone an opportunity, and trading is not for everyone, although anyone can make quick trades on the Internet. There is always a risk in a transaction. Someone will make money and someone will lose money. That's the deal!
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: