Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235922 times)
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

You will need more than that I guess. It takes

- a very high stake to begin with
- time
- a low frustration level in order to deal with looses
- the right exchange
- a good timing
- informations - you will need to stay up to date
- a good risk management - without this the best strategy is worthless (if you for example simply risk to much)
- patience
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

Yes, but it's the only job that can make you rich!
If you don't like the risk, take a normal 9 to 5 job!
Trading isn't the only way to make you rich. There are a lot of jobs out there which can make you become rich too.
More importantly, you really need to control your emotion and greed when you trade.
But you cannot deny this fact that this profession can make a person really rich if he has the required skills, especially when there is an option like bitcoin which has a very fluctuating nature. Trading is a very risky profession, a challenging one but it is what it makes more real than many other methods. It is worth trying out and traders and merchants are very rich people, really rich. Plus, this is a respected tradition.
Yeah trading is unpredictable jobs, Trading only for those people who did understand the deeper trade. Not just anyone can succeed in trading, more Losser than Winner. We must be able to learn more about the any technical in trading. Revenue from trading also unpredictable because certainly people have several times lost in the trade.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

If you are not ready to face losses and take responsibility for your action, you are not ready to be a trader.  Every decision you take is either going to make you money or cost you money!

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

Indeed, trade is not a predictable job. But damn interesting. I like to trade. The main thing is to observe the risk management. And then your deposit will increase.
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:05:34 AM

Definitely yes, because you need to wait the right time where you trade your coin to get a higher exchange of money. It is hard to do trading because you are competing with other Bitcoin user and very dangerous to sell it. So being a wise Bit-coiner you need to observe, think twice and look the other perspective of a certain event.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

I will tell you my own experience. It is a psychological challenge not everyone can overcome. See, first 2-3 months you will barely eat or sleep, I promise. Only in a year will you be able to stay calm in most situations

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thil87

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:24:25 AM

Trading in cryptoland is totally unpredictable. Never before has human emotion effected markets this much. You need to have copious amounts of self control to be in this game. What I practice and try to practice still is self control, and not to FOMO. I'm having a hard time doing this. I think people know what to do, its just that they have a hard time doing it.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:42:51 AM

Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification.
if you wanted to use bitcoin as for Daytrading,then the amount of capital you should be needed must be more enough to make good profit,as we knew that bitcoin is the most expensive coin here in crypto.thats why this coin really not advisable for daytrading.

I think better to use altcoin for daytrade as the price of alts are more lower and moving fast compared to bitcoin.and better for long term invesrment than daytrading
chubby06

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:02:12 AM

I think trading is not unpredictable job because it is serious opportunity or trading market to change a token to the value market of trading site.Trading is involves  the transfer of good and services  from one person or entity to another,often in exchange for money.A system or network that allows trade is called a market.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:06:13 AM

Investing in the bitcoin market as a stock investment, the price fluctuates continuously, so I will choose ETH because ETH price fluctuate continuously in minutes, not as stable as BTC. I am a venture capitalist so I have a lot of profit so I will choose ETH.
Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:36:26 AM

-
If trading was predictable, then everyone would be engaged in it. So everything is logical. Those who are engaged in trading want to get income, and therefore must take the risk.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

It's true treading is unpredictable job. Many people lost their money by treading. Treading is not easy . As a trader he or she must have knowledge about it otherwise he or she could not achieved their goal . But it is true that treading is the best way to earn money . If a trader must have actual knowledge about treading he or she will get enough money.   
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification.
if you wanted to use bitcoin as for Daytrading,then the amount of capital you should be needed must be more enough to make good profit,as we knew that bitcoin is the most expensive coin here in crypto.thats why this coin really not advisable for daytrading.

I think better to use altcoin for daytrade as the price of alts are more lower and moving fast compared to bitcoin.and better for long term invesrment than daytrading
In my opinion, for those who do not have much money for investment, they should to trade within short time and earn fast profit instead of wait a lot of time to get small amount. Remember x2 is large percent for investor, but with $100 for investment, that amount can not raise much.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:54:30 AM

Yes trading is really an unpredictable job its because we dont know when will be the token will rise and when it will fall so we will just wait and invest for a long term so that we can assure that you will really earn big in a long run.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

yes, trading is unpredicable job. therefore, before choosing anycoins, I always research and set an own strategy for them. Besides, i try to read news frequently to hunt new information which can help you give the right decision
Trading is no doubt an unpredictable job as you don’t know the future value of any coin. However, if you have this much knowledge and experience related to that of trading, then it becomes little easy for you to make some good decision based on your past experience.

You can get a fair idea of the future market value of any coin by doing the chart analysis as this helps you in predicting the value of any coin.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

I think there is no consistent victory in gambling because we can not always win and will surely lose. In contrast to the trade, although extremely difficult and uncertain, but we must have the skill to be able to get the advantage and it can be learned
Trading is quite a different thing than that of gambling and there is no such resemblance in between both of them. Trading can be treated like that of unpredicted job but you really need to have a lot of knowledge and know how about the things. Only then you can actually make some good decisions related to that of trading which can later on help you in making some good amount of money.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Yes trading is really an unpredictable job its because we dont know when will be the token will rise and when it will fall so we will just wait and invest for a long term so that we can assure that you will really earn big in a long run.
You don't know because you don't search for the news or else you don't know nothing about trading. Price of a crypto mostly depends on the trust of investors. So if there is a bad news for it, absolutely the price would be fallen in the crazy way. Present Bloodbath is an example for what i am saying.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

The fluctuation is the worst thing that you have to face with in trading. Sometimes, it goes the right way as we predicted ,the rest are ...LOL . Trading is facing with risky to earn profits. Accept it and this fluctuation would be nothing for you.

mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

There are not much options to choose altcoins as main currency for daytrading. For now , at the Poloniex exchange, only ETH and USDT are available to do that. So i think just simply go with bitcoins is better.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

True for the people like us who knew how to play the rhythm of trading. But for the people who didnt even know how read the movement of trade market, this is not the place for them. Trading is more of gambling if the person who enter this world didnt even know how to dance the ups and down of movement.
Chances are they will pullout their investments once they saw the movement goes down without having any second thought that any minutes it will soon rise any moment. That is the common problem of those people who have no knowledge about the trade market.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: