Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

In my opinion, agree that trading is an unpredictable job.  No one knows when the exact time price goes dump and pump. The changes of rate are very volatile, but I believe all field of our life there is a risk. It is so easy to gain in the trading cryptocurrency when you have enough knowledge and analyzing of every movement of the value. Continue to learn from the mistake. Always hold your emotion and be patience. Keep calm and don’t quit easily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

all of things that you shared are necessary, trading is unpredictable job, anh i think if you choose a coin which can  truly become a popular currency in the future, your trading will be less unpredictable

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
elston6x

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

Agree with this earning on trading is so hard because  we can't predict anytime regarding on the movement of the price, some people have this skill while others lose in trading and help fund the people with the skill. You are right  it really depends on the alycoin you would buy since there are lots of coins out there to choose from which is somehow difficult to select sometimes because most of them are  just scam coins
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

I think so trading is unpredictable job, but trading is profitable and easy to get money by short time. But if we want trading for long term I think this is more low risk than short time. Trading need to be patient to wait the right moment to sell our coin to get huge profit.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

trading is a trade that can not be predicted, but trading can be one side job that has big profits. with this we can live our work and trading simultaneously as long as we have the ability and good skill will definitely get profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

trading is a trade that can not be predicted, but trading can be one side job that has big profits. with this we can live our work and trading simultaneously as long as we have the ability and good skill will definitely get profit.

Yes trading can be an unpredictable but if you have gain knowledge about trading then in the long run you can predict which coins you are holding will be pumping or dumping but it takes a long time for you to learn those skills. But once you get to know the skills in trading then you will then earn really huge profits.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

Agree with this earning on trading is so hard because  we can't predict anytime regarding on the movement of the price, some people have this skill while others lose in trading and help fund the people with the skill. You are right  it really depends on the alycoin you would buy since there are lots of coins out there to choose from which is somehow difficult to select sometimes because most of them are  just scam coins

Yes you are right trading is not a easiest thing it needs good time and luck if you miss timing you will able to loss your good profits but you learn some tricks about trading your earnings will stable for every month .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

It is predictable in the sense that you can follow market trends and movements that would suggest how an asset would play out in the trading block.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

I wouldnt consider trading as a job, because at a job you have a fixed income, something as a trader you wont get never, no matter what you do your income will be always different. The market is shaking a lot, and bitcoin doesnt stop growing wich does scares for sure a lot traders since they split their investment into altcoins as well.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

I must also be willing to wait. The icing on the cake of you skill in trading having considered that you have the method, money and skill you must also be Willing to see your trading reaches it's full potential. That is when your effort and no ey can make sense in terms of profit.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

I wouldnt consider trading as a job, because at a job you have a fixed income, something as a trader you wont get never, no matter what you do your income will be always different. The market is shaking a lot, and bitcoin doesnt stop growing wich does scares for sure a lot traders since they split their investment into altcoins as well.

the way on how we are able to treat this are depends on the o the person , and also on your skills how are you able to take this for this is so hard at first but having some experience you may ever know what trading , and how does it may work for not to be look as a unpredictable one.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

yup it is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need, the main thing for me is the decision making avoiding to put your emotion with regarding the trade for me it is very important.
In trading you must have a luck or patient. Trading is unpredictable you may lost your money or get profit into it. It is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

the way on how we are able to treat this are depends on the o the person , and also on your skills how are you able to take this for this is so hard at first but having some experience you may ever know what trading , and how does it may work for not to be look as a unpredictable one.

Before this major crash, I predicted it a bit but I couldn't react well because I was not brave enough. It's not a business that can be done by majority of the traders, I understood this after all.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

anyone who says they can predict the market or foresee a pump/drop is lying. It's simply not possible to foresee every single step of the market. Can you get better at it? Yes, but you'll never be able to buy at the topest high or at the lowest low (you might manage to do that some times, but the majority you'll be out). Just use normal techniques in trading such as stop loss orders, which don't require you to predict if things go good or bad. It's basically like a pillow and works wonderful to prevent further losses. You just say the price you are willing to sell and set the stop-loss order according to that, and that's it! Most people lose a fortune in the trading market because they are trying to ride the waves, which is a complete waste of time.
Shakha1612

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

The principle of exchanging crypto currency is no different from exchanges that work exclusively with dollars, yen and other common currencies of the world. How to make money on the exchange? Very simple. You need to buy bitcoins cheaply, and selling is expensive. The difference between the first and second indicator will be your net profit.

And one of the most common mistakes novice speculators - the discharge of foreign exchange reserves in the fall of the exchange rate. Beginners do not know how to wait, they are afraid to lose even more and often - they remain in the red. Earnings on the exchange crypto requires endurance and patience! Smiley

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ ◊ TELLURIA ◊ ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
✔ German reliability, European quality ✔
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ https://telluria.at/ ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

Yes trading is really a very unpredictable job. This makes unpredictable because its prices goes high and down in unpredictable reasons also. But this unpredictable scenarios makes this fun and exciting.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

You have to trade more to gain experience, and in the future you will have less losses. This is a risk, but without it.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:24:19 AM

There can be many unforeseen variables for trade. it is therefore important to have tight relationships.
a link and recognize the current platform. it's important to get convenience and a few shortcomings. so I can say that for this topic, 50% of the unpredictable risks include a foreseen risk. because some people do not harm at all. This shows me that some things are not luck.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

To know the time to trade is extremely difficult, requires us to have the knowledge and skills analysis is perfect. It also has to keep abreast of market monitoring information everywhere to be able to provide the analysis, the most accurate prediction.This is a very new market and continuous fluctuations, because So if you can trade well then you will be able to earn huge profits from this market.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

Above all the points made, you must have vision and dream big!  If you do not dream big you may be discouraged along the way and give in altogether  on cryptocurrency trading and investing.  If you are going to make the kind of money that can change your life forever,  you must be able to stay the course and dream big!

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: