Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235922 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

true, trade is an unpredictable job, all our predictions may not necessarily correspond to reality, predictions in trade are just a shadow that is not necessarily true, therefore for all those who trade should have patience and a calm mind to waiting for the result of trading.
Knowing the reality will help us device a good strategy, there is no perfect trader anyway, they all make mistakes
but what is important is that in the long run, they will succeed.
Succeed means they should be profitable and in order to make a great income, we have to make sure we have a decent capital.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

Unpredictable in fact, just the experience shows.
its true that trading is unpredictable ,before you trade you must know when to hold or to sell,know when to triple your investment,you must  know the strategies.and in trading you must have a courage to face on what will happen to your trading.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

Unpredictable in fact, just the experience shows.
its true that trading is unpredictable ,before you trade you must know when to hold or to sell,know when to triple your investment,you must  know the strategies.and in trading you must have a courage to face on what will happen to your trading.
that today you can generally talk about the strategy, If you pay attention to the market as a whole, then there is a complete fall of all coins. I think that this is a side effect from the fall of bitcoin, Because before such an effect was not observed.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

Trading became unpredictable job because cryptocurrencies are so volatile. It is hard to predict if the particular coin will go up or go down. People who want to become trader should first get a lot of information in trading because knowledge is the key to earn profit on trading cryptocurrencies.

I believe the volatility cannot be understated. The swings of the crypto market put any other market to shame. Like you said, doing your own research is the only solution. Cheers to anyone trading crypto! Get after it
actually if we check the meaning of trade so trade is different ting from day job because in day job your salary is fixed and in trade some time you will earn too much and some time you will earn less so that's why people are saying trade is unpredictable.
arctic circle

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

Everything requires a lot of time and effort to be able to learn the beauty of trading, once you master it, that's the time that you will start to make money and not just ordinary money since there is not limit in making money in trading.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

Some people think trading is the way to easy money but they are wrong because it is a hard journey to make money here. It's really an easy thing to suggest to someone that we could gain profits in doing trading but in real talk it's really a hard one even ourselves do even have a hard time. Making money is not easy as always either on online or on physical world. Trading is truly an unpredictable job since we won't know the price movements

You do have a point. Trading is really unpredictable specially in high volatile market like crypt. Thinking the ways were you can gain profit is indeed found in trading most important It could give you double or more profit.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

We all know that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and the price of bitcoin and altcoin has continued to fluctuate in the last two days and continue to fall. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply today and may touch $ 7100. In a busy market, winning trade is extremely difficult, so trading is risky and risky.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:33:01 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Yes you have stated out some ingredients required for successful trader, but i would add right information, because this can make you so much you wouldn't have to struggle with money again.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

It's unpredictable if you don't have any milestone or you didn't plan on when to sell. Being a trader (full time) is unpredictable, it's either you'll become rich quickly or you are going to have some hard time before getting through success. And the market itself is unpredictable especially when there are people who are spreading FUD through the coins a trader held.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

It's unpredictable if you don't have any milestone or you didn't plan on when to sell. Being a trader (full time) is unpredictable, it's either you'll become rich quickly or you are going to have some hard time before getting through success. And the market itself is unpredictable especially when there are people who are spreading FUD through the coins a trader held.
Success is all we are aiming in trading and actually it's very hard to be successful in trading but it's possible.
By nature it's really unpredictable because it's a game of predicting, when you are correct with your prediction then you can be profitable
but it does not happen all the time so learn to manage your money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

Success is all we are aiming in trading and actually it's very hard to be successful in trading but it's possible.
By nature it's really unpredictable because it's a game of predicting, when you are correct with your prediction then you can be profitable
but it does not happen all the time so learn to manage your money.
yes it is this is some of the game that you may have to predict for cause we all know that this is really unpredictable and you have to more careful what may ever you may have to do for and been ask for here in this currency , be careful in trading and think all the possible that are may happen for.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:23:59 AM

you can not be unpredictable job because your income is sure to come here .. it's proven and it's proven that it's a lot of trading. so do not doubt brother ..
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:56:41 AM

Tell me your opinions?

The strategy you have to do is always keep up with the crypto news because by looking at the crypto news you will be able to see if your coins will be good or bad so you will be able to do what it takes to do if the coin you have is a bad coin ..

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:04:18 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Yes, that is all that a trader needs. To succeed at work, you must have a lot of experience and understanding of the market you are working in. And most importantly, we need to have patience and determination. These two virtues will help you regulate your emotions and make smart decisions in investing.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

you can not be unpredictable job because your income is sure to come here .. it's proven and it's proven that it's a lot of trading. so do not doubt brother ..

Even though it is proven that there are many people earns good income from trading but it is still unpredictable. You can make sure when the profit/income will come because there is always a risk that make you lose your money.
If trading is a predictable then many people will leave their real job then move to crypto 24/7. I do not doubt about the chance of earning from trading because I'm experiencing it myself but once again you cant predict the income/result.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:03:44 AM

Trade can have unpredictable positive and negative consequences. We do not know what the performance of the crypt money you buy when you invest. It is impossible to predict the future. You must calculate the risk and the likely profit to make money by trading.
D1n0

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

You have to read a lot of information regularly to follow the news , but no one is immune from losses , as well I think the more important good luck)
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

I wouldn't say unpredictable but there are a lot of stuff that can go south. Technical Analysis does give you good entry and exit points tho. Stop losses also help a lot!
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

Trade can have unpredictable positive and negative consequences. We do not know what the performance of the crypt money you buy when you invest. It is impossible to predict the future. You must calculate the risk and the likely profit to make money by trading.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:28:46 PM

Tell me your opinions?

Of course,  those are the important qualities  in trading because trading is truly unpredictable. We must continue to study and learn more to develop our skills in trading,  everyday is a new journey and we cannot predict the future of crypto and market value. 
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: