Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235922 times)
NathanJackson

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

When you see that people are afraid, doubtful, and uncertain chances are, the price of certain coin will go down, that is the best time to buy one and when people are getting greedy, now is your turn to sell it. I mean we should spend a time a lot in it, Sometime, i think that only hold the bitcoin is much better than trading and also investment. That's why if we say trading is unpredictable job, so that is true and also it is risky
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

Trading is unpredictable, it's true. But...is there anything really predictable in this life? There are only different levels of probability.
And of course, more something is predictable, less it's profitable.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

I think it is eccentric employment for the individuals who don't know about exchanging and for the individuals who put resources into an advantage without having any great information about that benefit, while the individuals who know about exchange and are master in exchange and put just in those benefits about which they have finish learning , exchanging is an effortlessly work.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

Yea trading is most times unpredictable job.but it depends of your strategy and what altcoin you choose.It's unpredictable if you don't have any milestone or you didn't plan on when to sell.That's why if we say trading is unpredictable job, so that is true and also it is risky.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Of course trading is one of the hardest job in the world especially if you are going to make it as the main source of your income.

Since we don't have prediction and we don't know what are going to happen for the price of the alt coins and even with bitcoin so if you are a trader.

Then you have a unstable job but once you are going to have successful trades then for sure you are going to have good outcome.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Really, Every trading requires taking a lot of risky steps in order to make the profit that's why Trading should be called as an unpredictable job. whatever you have the capacity expect your luck favor, You can't be a winner in this case.

But, if you are able to follow the trend of the recent price ratio then you have a chance to get benefitted from this platform, In this case, You need to go through some market research paper.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

I have to be honest with all of you here. Of course, I agree with the OP because it is indeed an unpredictable job. One of my friends told me that she would like to resign from her office work because she loves cryptocurrency trading, airdrops, and bounty hunting.

However, I gave her a little bit of advice that resigning is not a good idea. She still needs to sustain her income for her family, and just do cryptocurrency trading part-time until it can "MOON" and be used to invest in a business that can give passive and residual income later on.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

Trading is unpredictable job, yes that's true many traders now that they have no money because of scammers and hackers. so good to explore ..
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Of course, trading is always risky, we can not always win. If we do not have broad vision, we do not have the ability to analyze and we do not have patience. We will fail in business. Therefore, before entering the business, it is necessary to prepare the knowledge and psychological preparation for the worst situations that may occur.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

Of course, trading is always risky, we can not always win. If we do not have broad vision, we do not have the ability to analyze and we do not have patience. We will fail in business. Therefore, before entering the business, it is necessary to prepare the knowledge and psychological preparation for the worst situations that may occur.

Everything is always risky, trading or anything have a risk, it's depend on you to manage it.
and we know that trading is unpredictable job and no one can when the price is going down or up.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Trading is really unpredictable job you are going to follow the flow of those pumpers who pump the coins so it will up and if they dump the coins buy and wait for the next pump trading is really profitable if you know your doing every day in trading i know that because i have experience in trading im not professional but enough to make profit.
Ferylero

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

Trading is obviously very unpredictable in trading there is alot of stuff evolved like skill and luck and skill is predictable cause you know how good you are or how bad.
But luck isnt predictable so thats why trading is so unpredictable.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

Indeed unpredictable but there are also many trader get successfully in this job. So trading with strategy and trading plan make possible to make consistent profit . Reduce every risk in trading by make strategy and management of risk. Although difficult to get consistent profit but by continue to learn it and to find best strategy will be has big possibility to make big money from it.

hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

Yes it is, To predict the market of bitcoin and altcoin is not predictable and you have no more option to make exact prediction because some time the most good predictors can fail to predict the market of bitcoin as well as other altcoins, So trading is not sure and exact predictable job there for you can estimate little bit or more on market according to your understanding,
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

for me if you get start with trading you should ready to face so many risks from the price of your coin goes down untill you will loss your money in trading. But not a little bit peoples can make big profit from unpredictable price of bitcoin and become success with the trading.
waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Trading is a very unpredictable job that you have to be very skilled at to even make some profit at all. If you are not skilled then you are actually just making wild guesses which is not the way to go about if you want to make profit.
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

There is a need for a method when trade

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Maybe you're right, but being a trading is for work, because you need to give some time to make money, it's a gambling, but trading is just like a job that's just inside an office.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

The heading of the thread is exactly what trading is.  You can nothing say with  certainty that you will make x amount of profit or loss.  Trading is unpredictable but  can be rewarding at the same time.  U will say keep learning and your trading prowess will develop.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

The heading of the thread is exactly what trading is.  You can nothing say with  certainty that you will make x amount of profit or loss.  Trading is unpredictable but  can be rewarding at the same time.  U will say keep learning and your trading prowess will develop.
It's a long term venture if you will consider this as one, so in order for you to be successful, you need to learn all the time.
Never get stagnant, improve your strategy all the time as the market is very active and to survive, we need to be smart.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: