Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235922 times)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

Trading is long run job and long term investment. You just can't get anything over night. It takes time and patience and you will not always win, be prepared also to lose. Many people give up on this way because they find it to hard. No one has said that trading is for everyone.

I agree with you. Patience is like the basic thing you should have in trading. Patience might sounds easy but after you get through the trading by yourself, soon or later, you'll realized that patience is a big deal in trading.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

Trading just like gamble but we can predict the result rather easier than gambling ( when you actively spend on forum and news )
Just make sure that you're have trust that altcoin or you will got scam ( altcoin are more risky than bitcoin )
I do not think trade is like gambling, it is the wrong thinking of many traders at the present time. we can use our own analytical approach to evaluate an altcoin in the crypto market and thus decide whether or not to invest.
Most fake news, FUD and Fomo are many. So the risk is very high when the news is fake. We should go in the opposite direction of the crowd, which will help us to be more profitable and pioneers.
Knowledge is very important. This is like entering into any profession without any knowledge and saying that it is unpredictable. Like - you start building a house without any design project or basic knowledge and you never know when it falls down in pieces. Of course you need some basic knowledge and you need to stay informed about the current market affairs. But this is normal for any profession you choose. I do not see any reason for concern here.

tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

Trading maybe unpredictable in general yet, having a good set of skills could lessen the risk of losing. I think it's safe to say that most of us have had losses in trading no matter how good your are at it. Selling too early is one of the common mistakes in trading and sometimes its your only option when things are looking bad for your beloved coin/s. All in all, success in trading is difficult because it's hard to predict, takes time to monitor and at times wise decisions are counter-intuitive.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

There is no guarantee that you'll win in trading, but you can increase your probability of profits through different strategies and just using your experience.

*Experience plays the best part in trading IMO, and you'll gain it from time-to-time, not at once. In start, maybe till a few years, you'll keep getting back to where you started from. Not giving up is the key to win.
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:23 AM

I think trading is quite difficult for me ,i lost many of my money . for me i think should work hard in real job ,and holding my crypto coins for long-term .
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

Of course it is unpredictable.As you have notice,traders now are so wise.They only think first the profit before they trade.And now the value of bitcoins still growing,expect the changes of trading.You can't control the traders now,so you better have a full knowledge before you make a trade.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

i agree it is correct that trading in crypto market is totally something unpredictable. I follow some experienced traders on social media and their succeed rates are even less than 50% nowadays. so i guess there is no way to analyse or predict anything in crypto market especially when the trend is bearish.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

My opinions trading are need patience, Technical Analysis, and of course money. Actually it's same like you but although we have use our Technical Analysis some time bad news came and made the price down  Grin
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Maybe a problem that traders often experience is unable to withstand their own emotions so when they start to see a market that is in bad condition certainly experience a panic and immediately sell assets without thinking in the future like what.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

gehtrs

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Yes, this industry is like this, you can't predict its price rise and fall trend. You can only judge through some external news or your own experience. I think this is no different from gambling. If you are lucky, you can win and luck. Not good then you will lose money.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Trading just like gamble but we can predict the result rather easier than gambling ( when you actively spend on forum and news )
Just make sure that you're have trust that altcoin or you will got scam ( altcoin are more risky than bitcoin )
I do not think trade is like gambling, it is the wrong thinking of many traders at the present time. we can use our own analytical approach to evaluate an altcoin in the crypto market and thus decide whether or not to invest.
Most fake news, FUD and Fomo are many. So the risk is very high when the news is fake. We should go in the opposite direction of the crowd, which will help us to be more profitable and pioneers.

Some professional gamblers will argue with you as they also use the analytical approach to their activity. They have the great knowledge in their field (like the best traders), and they are risking to earn money.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

It is true that trading is unpredictable job and some time we can lose money but any how the future is good and we can become profitable if we gain the market knowledge and after that we will manage the money and risk and for this a good time is also important to wait for so we can become successful in the future and it is also good to keep patience and control our emotions.
Somethings are always unpredictable, trading is one of them. You either get a huge profit or bear a heavy loss while trading but most of the time your experience, technical analysis and cognitive abilities helps you in making good precise decisions.

Most of the traders buy crypto when their prices are lower in market and start of trading when their prices rise in the market. This is the only way they make huge profits.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Thats correct all trading platform is too unpredictable and even you can see in some video’s or in youtube you ca also found in some blogs about trading speculations thats not guarantee you. Some of them got correct some of them got is not also.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀