August 01, 2016, 11:20:58 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 12:00:33 AM by Valzador

Deleted
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:59:25 PM

Bought Level 32 account . Worked fine and very impressed . Recommended seller . THANKS ! !
Valzador (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:27:15 AM

Bought Level 32 account . Worked fine and very impressed . Recommended seller . THANKS ! !

Thank you for your feedback.
wicknwild

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:19:03 PM

Hi
How much for a level 32 account, will it work in the UK and can I pay with paypal?

Apologies for all the questions
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:48:30 PM

How much for Boosting a account from 10 to 30?
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:26:13 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 12:41:24 PM by Valzador

Hi
How much for a level 32 account, will it work in the UK and can I pay with paypal?

Apologies for all the questions

0.03 BTC ~ For a standard account Open for negotiation due to pokemons on account.

Yes the account will work worldwide.

No you cannot pay with paypal due to it's reversible nature.

How much for Boosting a account from 10 to 30?

0.015 BTC ~ Also depends if you want me to evolve any pokemon as that increases the XP rates greatly.

goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:51:52 PM

I bought Pokemon Go accounts. Good communication throughout negotiations and transaction and fair person to deal with Smiley
Accounts tested and work in Aus.

Smiley
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:34:31 PM

I bought Pokemon Go accounts. Good communication throughout negotiations and transaction and fair person to deal with Smiley
Accounts tested and work in Aus.

Smiley

Thank you for you feedback.
sagorr

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:12:16 AM

hi

i am not a hero member. can i have a free copy please?
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:09:08 AM

hi

i am not a hero member. can i have a free copy please?

Unfortunately not, Sorry.

It's only for Hero Members+ so they can write feedback and show that I am legitimate.
tanarif

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:02:01 PM

Vouch, was really helpful with an lvl 30 account over pms. Thanks
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:49:30 PM

Vouch, was really helpful with an lvl 30 account over pms. Thanks

Thank you for your feedback. I have added all the feedback to the original post.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:14:54 PM

Niantic doesn't except BOT accounts right? So eventually they will find out and ban the account from playing? So why would you pay for ''illegal'' accounts?

Also ask yourself, would Ash cheat Wink?
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:26:38 PM

Niantic doesn't except BOT accounts right? So eventually they will find out and ban the account from playing? So why would you pay for ''illegal'' accounts?

Lol, buying one of these accounts is more about having the bragging rights than anything.

Most players give up after level 20 as gaining levels is just too tedious and hard.

So far I haven't heard of anyone getting banned permanently for botting, only just the occasional soft ban when a player moves to quickly from location to location.

Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:23:54 PM

Lol, buying one of these accounts is more about having the bragging rights than anything.

Most players give up after level 20 as gaining levels is just too tedious and hard.

So far I haven't heard of anyone getting banned permanently for botting, only just the occasional soft ban when a player moves to quickly from location to location.

Who wants to pay for bragging rights lol, that's just completely sad!

They are to busy with other things @ the moment, once they have solved these things, you can bet on it that these accounts will be banned permanently.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:43:57 PM

Who wants to pay for bragging rights lol, that's just completely sad!

They are to busy with other things @ the moment, once they have solved these things, you can bet on it that these accounts will be banned permanently.

Everyone pays for bragging rights. Anything that you have in your life that is not a need is more likely than not a bragging right, and something that you purchased to show off your class/status than actually something that you would necessarily want.

And for the banning of botted accounts, if they could do it, they would've done it by now seeing as they've already blocked bots through encrypting their API (which will take a while to decrypt/reverse engineer).
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:57:37 PM

I would love to have a high level account because I think I would feel so cool with such an account in the Pokemon world. Obtaining a high amount of appreciation from friends also could feel good. Since I could use the free time I would spend on solo botting on other things I would buy an account, but do you have any guarantee on I will not get perm banned?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:43:55 PM

I would love to have a high level account because I think I would feel so cool with such an account in the Pokemon world. Obtaining a high amount of appreciation from friends also could feel good. Since I could use the free time I would spend on solo botting on other things I would buy an account, but do you have any guarantee on I will not get perm banned?
These accounts have already been premade (and are not botting anymore).

They have been inactive (as in no one has played on them) for over a week or two and have not received any bans.

I can guarantee that you will not get perm banned from the botting that was used to create these accounts and will refund you if you get banned however I will not refund you if you cannot prove the ban was caused by the initial botting.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:39:28 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2016, 05:48:57 AM by PremiumCodeX

So, you offer full refund guarantee when an accounts gets banned for initial botting. I would appreciate if you write a TOS for the service and include such things along with the information whether your guarantee is still valid after thread closure. I am pointing out the latter because now you are writing "Closing soon", which you can do and I have nothing against it, but in my experience customers ( and potential customers ) are interested in such an information and including it means marketing advantage.

Anyway, since the accounts have been inactive for weeks and are not banned, I can hope they will stay under the radar after one starts using them. Personally, I will consider purchasing an account a bit later, but if I wanted to buy an account right now, I would definitely use your service. GLWS!

UPDATE: I vouch for Valzador! I have received an awesome level 29 account from him and I am very satisfied with it. I suggest choosing this service while it is available because this is the only and best Pokemon GO service I have found on bitcointalk so far and Valzador is a super nice seller.

UPDATE2: I see, this offer is closed now. I hope everyone will be as much satisfied with the purchased accounts as I was with the amazing account I got.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: