Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raspberry Pi 3 for 0.08 BTC with world wide shipping  (Read 618 times)
Shopawl (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Shopawl is now Bitwants.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 05:48:34 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 06:06:40 PM by Shopawl

Product URL: http://www.banggood.com/Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-ARM-Cortex-A53-CPU-1_2GHz-64-Bit-Quad-Core-1GB-RAM-10-Times-B-p-1041862.html

Order it here: https://shopawl.com/#p=Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-ARM-Cortex-A53-CPU-1_2GHz-64-Bit-Quad-Core-1GB-RAM-10-Times-B-p-1041862

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B ARM Cortex-A53 CPU 1.2GHz 64-Bit Quad-Core 1GB RAM 10 Times B+

Description:
 - Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- 1GB RAM
- 64 Bit CPU
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
-10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source

Features:
 - Now 10x Faster - Broadcom BCM2387 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet

Package included:
1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B

For more Pi products: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Raspberry-Pi-and-Banana-Pi-c-2744.html

Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 06:08:29 PM

For expedited shipping you have pay more! you can also pay through Litecoins and Ethereum as well

PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:19:20 PM

Oh what I've just found. So, I can choose any Pi product on banggood, copy the URL into Shopawl and buy it with BTC, Litecoin, Bitcoin, EasyPaisa and Ethereum? Is it valid to Pi products only or any product on banggood? I am asking it because your site says I can purchase with Bitcoin, EasyPaisa and Ethereum and just says select product ( does not say it could be only Pi product ) while the thread discusses about Pi hardware only and does not mention EasyPaisa, but contains Litecoin.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 04:25:23 PM

Oh what I've just found. So, I can choose any Pi product on banggood, copy the URL into Shopawl and buy it with BTC, Litecoin, Bitcoin, EasyPaisa and Ethereum? Is it valid to Pi products only or any product on banggood? I am asking it because your site says I can purchase with Bitcoin, EasyPaisa and Ethereum and just says select product ( does not say it could be only Pi product ) while the thread discusses about Pi hardware only and does not mention EasyPaisa, but contains Litecoin.

Simple is that! Any product from Banggood.com you can buy it with Bitcoins, Litecoins and Ethereum.

PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:24:52 PM

Simple is that! Any product from Banggood.com you can buy it with Bitcoins, Litecoins and Ethereum.

Alrighty. Thank you for your quick answer! I think this information will be much help because Banggood has an awesome amount of products and until now Sopawl is the first service I know that allows me to buy with cryptocurrencies from there. GLWS!

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 04:24:38 PM

Alrighty. Thank you for your quick answer! I think this information will be much help because Banggood has an awesome amount of products and until now Sopawl is the first service I know that allows me to buy with cryptocurrencies from there. GLWS!

Hope to receive your first order soon! Smiley

Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:04:13 AM

Now you can pay via Dogecoins and DashCoin as well

Pages: [1]
  Print