Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC to $100, when?  (Read 21428 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:25:57 AM

ETC looks really weak now... I don't think it would be more than 20$ at the end of 2017, unfortunately Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:41:58 AM

it seems pretty hard in 2017, But crypto market is very unpredictable now Undecided
KingAzir

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:42:34 AM

It could be gain to $100 each ETC after ETH to be full POS algorithm. It's high possibly switch to mine ETC from miners.

Mugtaiya

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:22:02 PM

It could be gain to $100 each ETC after ETH to be full POS algorithm. It's high possibly switch to mine ETC from miners.

After ETH become POS, people will mine ETC and the price will rise a lot.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:30:03 PM

it seems pretty hard in 2017, But crypto market is very unpredictable now Undecided
That's best and worst thing at the same time. You could wait for better value and you can lose more but that's why we are doing this. But 2017 is looking very weak right now.

candymonkey

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:40:39 PM

I think big ETC push coming soon. Very undervalued.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:33:14 AM

It's very difficult for ETC to stand on even just for $50. Probably i think, middle 2018 there will be a change. As yet few online services or gambling sites that use ETC. ETC enthusiasts are less crowded, still less competitive with newly emerging altcoins.
All this can change overnight, and fact that this is original not copy is something that we must present in every talk about ETC and ETH. This one should be 10x upper instead of ETH.
I think that some things will be changed in 2018, and one of the first will be returning to basic principles of crypto currencies- decentralization.

It has some potential, but it's not widely implemented.
If it will get implemented more, ETC's price will rise.
It is better and cheaper than ETH at least, and represent real decentralized solution and as such is perfect starting point.
At least not soon. We will see a lot changes in the market, before classic will rise till 100$. To be honest I don`t see much sense in the ETC.
Actually there is more sense in ETC than in ETH existence, anyway there are many people who will hold this for a long time including me.
I think this is something that is forgotten by some, ETC is the real Ethereum, and the reason those two were separated was the issue with the DAO, as a matter of principle I do not like the idea of backtracking transactions and that was what ETH did, so I have no doubts that even if ETH is trading at an higher price, at some point people are going to turn their backs on it and go for ETC, but that may take a while.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dadiansun

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:48:01 AM

It's very difficult for ETC to stand on even just for $50. Probably i think, middle 2018 there will be a change. As yet few online services or gambling sites that use ETC. ETC enthusiasts are less crowded, still less competitive with newly emerging altcoins.
All this can change overnight, and fact that this is original not copy is something that we must present in every talk about ETC and ETH. This one should be 10x upper instead of ETH.
I think that some things will be changed in 2018, and one of the first will be returning to basic principles of crypto currencies- decentralization.

It is better and cheaper than ETH at least, and represent real decentralized solution and as such is perfect starting point.
At least not soon. We will see a lot changes in the market, before classic will rise till 100$. To be honest I don`t see much sense in the ETC.
Actually there is more sense in ETC than in ETH existence, anyway there are many people who will hold this for a long time including me.
I think this is something that is forgotten by some, ETC is the real Ethereum, and the reason those two were separated was the issue with the DAO, as a matter of principle I do not like the idea of backtracking transactions and that was what ETH did, so I have no doubts that even if ETH is trading at an higher price, at some point people are going to turn their backs on it and go for ETC, but that may take a while.

However, a certain amount of the ECT is controlled by a hacker. So if he sells, the price could be lower.
ibatcakes

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:48:34 PM

However, a certain amount of the ECT is controlled by a hacker. So if he sells, the price could be lower.

Yeah he holds a certain amount of etc, but he cant sell/trade them anywhere. 
Each ether is traceable and if the hacker tries to sell one of those tokens they will get flagged
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:50:03 PM

this will never happen haha  Grin Grin Grin

ibatcakes

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:58:05 PM

this will never happen haha  Grin Grin Grin

I find it hard to believe too, but I can't say it's impossible, taking in consideration that etc is gaining a lot of good exposure recently, dev teams are very active, summits are being organised.
If ETC keeps doing what they are doing right now I think it could reach 50usd easily sometime in 2018.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:01:19 PM

I do not see ETC reaching $100 any time within the next year at least, unless there is some major breakthrough with it and ETH has some major setbacks of some kind.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

I do not see ETC reaching $100 any time within the next year at least, unless there is some major breakthrough with it and ETH has some major setbacks of some kind.

Current parity hack news made ethereum markets volatile and unstable. If price cant hold itself around 280$ level it will test 200$ level before december. Next year many projects will use ethereum blockchain to create their Erc20 token and price will not cme back to this levels unless something serious happens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:13:21 PM

There is going to be a conference soon maybe is going to be the starting of something  Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

Just a matter of time. I think we will experience an asset inflation in crypto like it is happening in every other non crypto asset class out there.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:43:08 PM

We are now watching reborn of all altcoins after canceled hard-fork. But I don't see how ETC will pass even the $20 barrier before NY.
$100 is impossible dream in near future as 'the classic' doesn't offer anything interesting to compensate such a price.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

I don´t think that ETC will ever reach 100 $ It has his value and fans and that´s it.
Mugtaiya

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:00:28 AM

I don´t think that ETC will ever reach 100 $ It has his value and fans and that´s it.

If it is under good development, $100 could be reached.
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

My question would be why you expect ETC to go to 100, that's almost a 500% price appreciation, which is a lot. In order for a currency to appreciate that much, something really big has to happen. ETC is not a small cap coin that is trading on small exchanges, it's already worth billions and in order for its price to even more there needs to be several millions of dollars flowing in, something that is not happening because there is simply no reason for that to happen. Why would someone put his money to ETC and not ETH to start with, there is no real value offered to ETC other than it acts as a safety net in case something bad happens to ETH. As long as ETH will be up and running ETC will just be tailing back, and it might start going down because nothing significant has been delivered since the entire thing started. There are hardly any projects building on ETC.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:45 PM

Not ETC, but ETH made another ATH value today!

ETC is a fork created after a major ETH hack. But ETC's potential is also huge in the market and it will make price rallies just like ETH in the future. But at that time, ETH will have hit $2.000 target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: