Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC to $100, when?  (Read 21426 times)
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

I would say in a month or as they are having hard fork on march 5 and hodlers of etc will get 1;1 coin from new chain.I am expecting to see price movement buy 10 feb the latest and over 100$ in march.Etc is seriously undervauled compared to eth and you could see the ongoing acumulation last feew weeks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

Not ETH but ETC will see $100.
question is when?

the answer is simple even without reading what coin you are talking about: Never

no altcoin has yet been created that can go up in price that high because they simply offer nothing interesting to the real world to attract any real investors apart from pump and dumpers and pump and dumpers prefer low prices not high ones because increasing price from 1000 to 2000 satoshi is a lot easier than increasing 0.01 to 0.02

with that said, i am expecting a rise in ETC, not completely sure about this but since ETH has been failing with the new fork and the possible new leftover chain and a new coin, there can be some room for ETC to grow especially since the price has gone down so much.
great answer and delivery mate,very substantial and informative..very specific about the issue..but about today that ETC seating in 30-35$ i guess what you have said was right,that this coin has no interesting feature to offer the real world investors.and climbing to $100 is too far from reality
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:38:55 AM

I would say in a month or as they are having hard fork on march 5 and hodlers of etc will get 1;1 coin from new chain.I am expecting to see price movement buy 10 feb the latest and over 100$ in march.Etc is seriously undervauled compared to eth and you could see the ongoing acumulation last feew weeks

is that every holder of etc will get 1:1 from the new chain? because if this is real, then I think this will trigger people to buy etc while the price is really cheap and they will hold until the time to get another free coin. and I think this will trigger the price to increase too because there will be many people that want to buy a lot of etc and who knows, after there will massive buy from the people, the price is going to increase high in next month.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

I'm sure that by the end of this year  ETC can reach this price. The project team finally woke up and made plans for the near future. If they do what they want to the coin will fly up.

Before that even.  They're doing it like NXT by making snap shots on the ETC blockchain, then at certain block height (happening around March 5), every ETC you have in your wallet will have the equivalent amount of Callisto.  I don't think they have a website up yet but here are the details:
 https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/7qs9ui/callisto_network_announcement/

I guess when they finally have their site up this February, that's another pump laden event. Lololol.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

I think that ETC will be very good to grow. Because people will buy the coin closer to March 2018, I think it is $ 130. Just in time for March 5 at the big coin news
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

it will surely rise before the fork, i hope at that time this downtrend has come to an end. in my opinion 60/80 dollars would be a nice deal

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

I think that ETC will be very good to grow. Because people will buy the coin closer to March 2018, I think it is $ 130. Just in time for March 5 at the big coin news

I think it is the best time for us to buy more ethereum classic because the price is at the bottom of the price so I am sure that the price will increase again after this. still, we need to wait until we see the price start to rise so we can get prepared to sell the coin and I think it is no problem for us if we need to wait until next month to see the price increase back.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

question is when?

Believe on ETC, it is the improved ethereum. I know ethereum classic will improve the eth. Just wait on it. Start accumulating ethereum classic every dips. Ethereum has strong support level which may pump anytime. Just buy more and hold it for long term.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

question is when?
Rather no than yes, he enjoys a good and demand and turnover in the market, but why is the price above $ 50 did not even rise in a long time, and you want twice more. Perhaps but difficult.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

Do you think that the 5th Mark fork will boost the ETC price to over 50 bucks?

I think to try buy now - sell then for some quick bucks. What do you think for this??

I am not a personla advisor but what you say is spot on. I hold only 100 ETC but will sell all my coins 5th March. I did buy them at 35$ so thats nothing to brag about. I hope we will see ETC at 100$ before the 5th just because of the hard fork.
martushka27

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

I think that this year the ETC will reach such a price. And it is likely that this will happen after the fork that will be held on March 5. Now it's not too late to buy this coin.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

I might be wrong but I see ETC going to 60 to 80 dollars. Hope that people claiming 100+ are right but it looks too far fetched to me.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

Will ETC be 100 dollars? Yeah, that's a crazy idea. I do not remember how long we expect ETC's price to move up. I actually believed in ETC. But I did not have enough to wait.
pit2525

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

Looking at NXT before IGNIS (1.1.2018), NXT rose about x3 over the course of two weeks but went down to normal just before 1.1.2018. If you look into playing that game be aware of that.. it may pump starting from now but fall just before the fork..

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

The ETC is waiting a long time. Some accounts on Twitter are talking positively for ETC. I think the team should work harder. The project is solid and promising.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

The FOMO buying into March Callisto airdrop is already causing it to outperform other top coins.
Hopefully it can go to $50 - $100 range into the airdrop date. Good time to be holding it.
danjonbit

Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:33:59 AM

ETC to 100$? it might be! it is very possible, its fork ( the ETH) is one of the top ICO. surely its team are working into it for it to rise this year. It will be a great time for ETC to make its stand as a solid cryptocurrency, I predict jus 50-100$ range for this year, but nobody knows how it will become next year!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

I think it is quite difficult for etheneum clasic (ETC) for big pump. until now I do not know the benefits of this token.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:05:58 AM

ETC had almost low fluctuation in the market, I think it's hard for they to compete with the other altcoins. In addition ethereum was almost same interest like ETC that's why raising up of ETC to the market was affected too much.
LeoEspansq

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

question is when?
And explain to me what so good all these forks, and they can add a new coin to the parent. That's right, it's better for people to invest in an already proven coin than in an unfamiliar fork, so their price will keep on the same level with small fluctuations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: