Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC to $100, when?  (Read 21430 times)
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

Not ETH but ETC will see $100.
question is when?
And explain to me what so good all these forks, and they can add a new coin to the parent. That's right, it's better for people to invest in an already proven coin than in an unfamiliar fork, so their price will keep on the same level with small fluctuations.
That will happen in 2018. ETC is a highly regarded altcoin over the years. Companies and projects they create are really attractive and more and more people are using ETC. I am holding 107 coins of ETC. I will keep it until it raises the price to $ 100.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

we will see if it is possible or not. if it is possible it will happen this month before fork. If it can not raise enough this month, that is it everybody will sell their etcs and will never buy again  Smiley this is last try for many people.

turn the page
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

we will see if it is possible or not. if it is possible it will happen this month before fork. If it can not raise enough this month, that is it everybody will sell their etcs and will never buy again  Smiley this is last try for many people.

you are right. ETC needs new high price. Etc investors  are tired for low price. I think price can go easy $100 in spring. Etc needs to make more good marketing, product and roadmap.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

I would say in a month or as they are having hard fork on march 5 and hodlers of etc will get 1;1 coin from new chain.I am expecting to see price movement buy 10 feb the latest and over 100$ in march.Etc is seriously undervauled compared to eth and you could see the ongoing acumulation last feew weeks

is that every holder of etc will get 1:1 from the new chain? because if this is real, then I think this will trigger people to buy etc while the price is really cheap and they will hold until the time to get another free coin. and I think this will trigger the price to increase too because there will be many people that want to buy a lot of etc and who knows, after there will massive buy from the people, the price is going to increase high in next month.
Sorry for late answer man(but also to quote myself Grin)yes you get 1 new coin from new chain per 1 etc that you are holding,also i stay to my previous post about etc going to the moon and you can see initial signs of it already.This current jump is nothing compared what we will see Cool
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

I would say in a month or as they are having hard fork on march 5 and hodlers of etc will get 1;1 coin from new chain.I am expecting to see price movement buy 10 feb the latest and over 100$ in march.Etc is seriously undervauled compared to eth and you could see the ongoing acumulation last feew weeks

Is the fork yet interesting? Maybe yes but not like before because i saw the movement of bitcoin in the last fork is not very significant like was bitcoincash fork.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

I already ceased to wait for growth classic. It seems that this will never happen... compared to conventional Ethereum. BUT when the 100 will be, maybe next summer my opinion.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

Price is rising nicely in anticipation of the fork. It could run up to $100 by fork date and then sell off
afterwards.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

the price is costantly rising, i can see it at 100$ before june, it has a lot of good news incoming and it's not a pump and dump coins so it can make it easly

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

question is when?
And explain to me what so good all these forks, and they can add a new coin to the parent. That's right, it's better for people to invest in an already proven coin than in an unfamiliar fork, so their price will keep on the same level with small fluctuations.
That will happen in 2018. ETC is a highly regarded altcoin over the years. Companies and projects they create are really attractive and more and more people are using ETC. I am holding 107 coins of ETC. I will keep it until it raises the price to $ 100.

never.
etc cant be higher than 50 dollar again. it will be max 40 ath.

after fork. it will drop 10 dollars again.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

of course ETC can reach 100$. it will be soon. maybe in altcoin time that means two or three months later.
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

The price of the ETC has gone out, but now it pauses again. I think the price will move upwards. If you ask me if you are going to buy it, I do not think so.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

question is when?

Probably in the month of March or April will see ETC will hit around $100 or more for it's new ATH. Right now ETC still undervalued some when ever I got some profit on other coins I always add position on ETC. ETC to the moon. Best of luck everyone.
sofina24

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

As i said before that, etc should be reach $100 at the end of this year i think. I believe this should be happen and if it's happen then it's not be wondering at all.
As a crypto lover i am waiting to see this. 
standartuye

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

Why do you think so?

question is when?

never.
etc cant be higher than 50 dollar again. it will be max 40 ath.

after fork. it will drop 10 dollars again.
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:54:31 PM

I do not imagine the price of $ 100 for ETC. ETC is a project that can come at these prices. Maybe I can invest. I used to buy some but I sold it later.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

question is when?

Yes it is! When everytime ETC goes dip I always had position right now almost of my portfolio are on ETC I do really believe on it of those upcoming project will be more successful. ETC to the moon.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

Various experts and crypto research websites claims that looking at the current growth seen in the Ethereum Classic is very bright.These experts also expects that the coin going up by almost 75% nearby $57.24.This means that the investors can hold the coin to earn more.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

It's pretty soon I think, ETC's price is tied to ETH's price, when people think they lost the train of Ethereum, They're jumping on the Classic's train which raises the price.
It happens all the time on crypto world.
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

ETC to be $100? I strongly believe but it gonna take time probably ending of this year.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

for the price now in the $ 39 position it is good, to reach $ 100 it is still far in range from the current price, but anything can happen in an instant in the world of crypto, in my opinion in this year ETC is only able to go to $ 50

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████