Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KIBO - First Blockchain Lottery  (Read 24102 times)
KiboPlatform (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 05:57:08 PM

Lotto everyday, what are the odds of winning? And how many people play? This could be interesting?

Today in some countries up to 80% of the population regularly plays lottery. This is a huge market with a turnover of nearly $ 300 billion. in year. For a visual example, you can visit www.wintrillions.com and see what sums are played in lottery every week for a several times only in some countries. Please note that draws jackpot amount is only a half of the funds received from the sale of tickets.

KIBO Lotto is a First Blockchain Lottery based on Smart Contracts. ICO coming!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:08:33 PM

KiboPlatform so after buying platform and tokens 5000, I do not have any balance on the kiboplatform site.

I do not have opportunities like this purchase tokens for eth not buying platform that already have

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
robbo389

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:16:44 PM

How does KIBO randomly pick a winner of a lottery? Does it use a decentralised method to pick a winner, or a centralised method? Other coins have used the hash of a block to pick a winner for gambling games, but experts say that miners can rig a system using that method so they win.
Rkana

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:22:59 AM

@Kibo you should reduce the minimum Buy amount of KBT. The 100ETH first buy really turn off investors.
Not everyone is feeling ok to invest more than 2btc in a Project where the dev Teram want to stay anonymous.
Give opportunity to everyone to take part of the ICO with the amount of ETH they afford.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:43:07 AM

Bad combination. Asking for a high investment. And staying anonymous at the same time.

Why 100 ETH minimum investment?!?

I know, you keep telling you talked to people at conferences and are not totally anonymous. Talk is cheap. I have no way to verify that. Do any respected members of the ETH community talk to you and remember you? Anyone who could confirm that you even exist?

If we give everyone an opportunity to buy KIBIT, then we will reduce the motivation of Kibo Platform owners to attract customers. Thus, lower our potential for development. If the platform owner has KIBIT, he can count on income without doing anything, and such thoughts decrease his motivation for action. If we reduce the motivation of thousands partners to grow client network, we reduce potential of affiliate network for several times. This is contrary to the objectives of KIBO LOTTO. We plan to earn income from customer base. This means that first of all we are interested in partners that have maximum motivation in growing customer base.
Hm. That's sad. I just want to invest. Not attract customers. I might use it myself or talk about it with friends, but not become a professional advertiser. I think it's much better to separate these things. Investors and advertisers. Really two different things. A normal startup is usually fine with taking the investor funds to sort out attracting customers by using part of their funds. Another reason to stay away probably. However, the idea of a decentralized provably fair ETH based lottery is nice. I hope someone serious will pick it up.

-
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 03:12:53 AM

KiboPlatform so after buying platform and tokens 5000, I do not have any balance on the kiboplatform site.

I do not have opportunities like this purchase tokens for eth not buying platform that already have

Friends, we are well aware that there are problems with the purchase of tokens and information about their presence reflection in a cabinet. Tonight we received a large number of messages on this issue to our support team. Unfortunately this situation doesn’t depend on us and we can’t effect on it. Absolutely all the delays that we have today are related to the DDoS attack on Ethereum network, which is continuing for 2 days. It very slows down the operation of the system and all the smart contracts, including ours. We’re sure that in the near future this problem will be solved by Ethereum team. All that was purchased will necessarily be reflected in your cabinets as soon as the contract itself will handle the operations and the results will reflect on them. We are sure that many people here are professionals and familiar with the situation in the Ethereum.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely, Kibo team.

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 04:49:29 AM

Quote from: someone111
Hm. That's sad. I just want to invest. Not attract customers. I might use it myself or talk about it with friends, but not become a professional advertiser. I think it's much better to separate these things. Investors and advertisers. Really two different things. A normal startup is usually fine with taking the investor funds to sort out attracting customers by using part of their funds. Another reason to stay away probably. However, the idea of a decentralized provably fair ETH based lottery is nice. I hope someone serious will pick it up.
The fact that you are a platform owner does not mean that you are obliged to developing and maintaining it. You can use the platform as a personal account to manage your KBT tokens. If you wish, you can participate in the development of the partner network. But it is not obligatory for you as an investor. You can develop your client base if you have such a wish. You just have such a possibility, just like every platform owner, in case you want to get revenue from the client activities on your platform, too, not just from the KBT tokens.

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 05:06:10 AM

How does KIBO randomly pick a winner of a lottery? Does it use a decentralised method to pick a winner, or a centralised method? Other coins have used the hash of a block to pick a winner for gambling games, but experts say that miners can rig a system using that method so they win.

In our whitepaper you can see only one option of random number generator, which we have published as a demonstration of a small part of the work that has been done. We have already read on blogs that our generator may be vulnerable. But, unfortunately, none of these experts explained what is the probability of the threat of such attack in numbers and are didn’t explained in detail how this can happen. In order that would make this it’s necessary to provide accurate estimates and have a full understanding of how block is generated. So far we didn’t receive such information from anyone. It’s important to understand that we repeatedly said that our code is in testing and auditing for security. Even if such vulnerability in the course of the audit is detected, we use a different solution, this isn’t a problem with no solution for us. We initially didn’t want to share not fully tested code, because we anticipated that there may be mistakes, which is perfectly normal for even the most professional teams, but we did it because of requests of users, which proved to be the wrong decision. Perhaps in the next 2 weeks we will finish this part of the work and publish the final version of the random number generation in the open access. We will do this only when we finish the work, to avoid further similar discus. We emphasize once more that we don’t have any reason to believe that the question we won’t be able to solve. We have already done a great job for launch of Kibo and this is certainly not an unsolvable problem for our team. There are a huge number of solutions to this issue and it won’t affect the concept of work and the benefits of Kibo, which platform offers to an end-user.

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:52:04 AM

KiboPlatform then by incompetence lose capital, yesterday I wanted to buy tokens at the ratio 1:50 today still do not have a balance on the platform (1:40). So I still can not buy, despite having platforms

sad..

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 12:03:01 PM

KiboPlatform then by incompetence lose capital, yesterday I wanted to buy tokens at the ratio 1:50 today still do not have a balance on the platform (1:40). So I still can not buy, despite having platforms

sad..

For several days Ethereum network suffers from a powerful spam attack.
Because of this, we are faced with certain difficulties, which, unfortunately, we can’t effect on. Many of our users face delays or cancellation of the transaction of purchasing tokens. Within last day we have received hundreds of messages to our support team. For this reason, many people were not able to purchase the right amount of KIBIT tokens before the price increase. In order to compensate for this failure, we decided to extend the period of 1ETH / 50KIBIT sale price until 9 October. From October 10, the price will decrease by 30% immediately and 1 ETH will be available for 35KBT. Until October 9 at the cabinet you can buy only 40KBT for 1ETH. Because these conditions are spelled out in the contract, and now we cannot make such changes. All who make a purchase during this period will receive additional 25% KIBIT after the end of ICO, which is the starting price on Kibo ICO. The attack is still ongoing and therefore there still can be problems with the purchase and assigning of tokens, which can be a delay in the display. Ethereum developers announced that they plan to fix it in the next 24 hours. We hope that the Ethereum team in the near future will release an update that will stop the attack on the Ethereum network and ICO will continue as usual.
Thank you for your understanding, we appreciate your support.
Sincerely, Kibo team.

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 03:44:35 PM

Today we crossed the mark of $ 2 850 000, an impressive result in just 5 days. We continue to move toward the goal!

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 07:19:57 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 07:35:08 AM by superiorus

We’ve repeatedly said that we don’t have any sort of anonymity and shared links to members of our team and video conferences in many chat rooms and resources. We see that this issue is receiving a lot of attention and we’ve decided to publish our team in the next few days.

When is the day when you make your team public?

Also: on your website I see:  RATE  KIBIT TOKEN / 1 ETH = 40

You said:
we decided to extend the period of 1ETH / 50KIBIT sale price until 9 October.

czenrique

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:46:51 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 12:57:58 PM by czenrique

Please explain me monthly fee 2,4ETH for platform owners. With this fee will be automaticaly buy lotto tickets and with these tickets can platform owner can win, or with this tickets will buy tickets and these tickets can owner give invited clients? Or this fee is charged for development team and platform owner gets nothing from this fee?
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 01:11:43 PM

We’ve repeatedly said that we don’t have any sort of anonymity and shared links to members of our team and video conferences in many chat rooms and resources. We see that this issue is receiving a lot of attention and we’ve decided to publish our team in the next few days.

When is the day when you make your team public?

Also: on your website I see:  RATE  KIBIT TOKEN / 1 ETH = 40

You said:
we decided to extend the period of 1ETH / 50KIBIT sale price until 9 October.

1)We’ve decided to publish our team in the next few days.
2)  In order to compensate for this failure, we decided to extend the period of 1ETH / 50KIBIT sale price until 9 October. From October 10, the price will decrease by 30% immediately and 1 ETH will be available for 35KBT. Until October 9 at the cabinet you can buy only 40KBT for 1ETH. Because these conditions are spelled out in the contract, and now we cannot make such changes. All who make a purchase during this period will receive additional 25% KIBIT after the end of ICO, which is the starting price on Kibo ICO.

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 01:14:52 PM

Please explain me monthly fee 2,4ETH for platform owners. With this fee will be automaticaly buy lotto tickets and with these tickets can platform owner can win, or with this tickets will buy tickets and these tickets can owner give invited clients? Or this fee is charged for development team and platform owner gets nothing from this fee?

The subscription fee is a monthly investment of each partner in the development of their business. The same as if you opened the stall, and paid his rent. But unlike a stall where you give money for rent, here you get tickets that have a certain value, and you get the return of 10%. Why do this. Thus we insure the platform at an early stage and provide a guaranteed minimum jackpot each draw. But even more important is that we demonstrate to new users that the game is going here. When show to user something new, he's used to follow the crowd, because that's how people are. Buying partners, for them, 3 tickets for each draw, we create activity on the platform and newcomers, who were invited to the same partners, see that. At acquaintance with something new this is an additional element in increasing the level of trust. Something that helps to overcome the barrier and the first registration. So that is only one of the tools, which promotes the development of the client base this partner. And it's just 2.4ETH per month. I assure you that in the context of those income that owner of the platform get with a customer base it is a penny. If he don't have any income,the he can not pay it all.

After registration, the user is involved in a series of free draws. This is done not just to throw money. The first task of a free series of draws is a big carrot, which is given to a new client. We encourage him to invest the time to understand crypto and make a wallet. If he does it, he gets a free entry in the draw and we get a client who can pay. Of course it will not be 100% but we are giving a very large carrot, and as shown by the tests we've done we on the first stage on 1500 people, this works very well. About how he will pay, and why, I won't write, but I can, if you wish, tell you you every step of the customer conversion into paying one. By participate in drawing, he met with the advantages and moves to a new format of the game. In the process, we encourage him to recommend a product and make it as easy as it was done in Paypal or Uber. The difference is that we don't give $ 10 one-time fee for a friend invitation. Instead we offer to make him a gift and receive a lifetime 5% every time a friend wins or his friends up to level 3. It's obvious that such a motivation many times stronger. That's only just a small part. But I think that it will give you an understanding that we don't belong to the category of people who want to start lottery because it's cool. We know what we do and every step is through out. And  at all times I don't see a reason why we won't do it.

czenrique

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:01:05 PM

The subscription fee is a monthly investment of each partner in the development of their business. The same as if you opened the stall, and paid his rent. But unlike a stall where you give money for rent, here you get tickets that have a certain value, and you get the return of 10%. Why do this. Thus we insure the platform at an early stage and provide a guaranteed minimum jackpot each draw. But even more important is that we demonstrate to new users that the game is going here. When show to user something new, he's used to follow the crowd, because that's how people are. Buying partners, for them, 3 tickets for each draw, we create activity on the platform and newcomers, who were invited to the same partners, see that. At acquaintance with something new this is an additional element in increasing the level of trust. Something that helps to overcome the barrier and the first registration. So that is only one of the tools, which promotes the development of the client base this partner. And it's just 2.4ETH per month. I assure you that in the context of those income that owner of the platform get with a customer base it is a penny. If he don't have any income,the he can not pay it all.

After registration, the user is involved in a series of free draws. This is done not just to throw money. The first task of a free series of draws is a big carrot, which is given to a new client. We encourage him to invest the time to understand crypto and make a wallet. If he does it, he gets a free entry in the draw and we get a client who can pay. Of course it will not be 100% but we are giving a very large carrot, and as shown by the tests we've done we on the first stage on 1500 people, this works very well. About how he will pay, and why, I won't write, but I can, if you wish, tell you you every step of the customer conversion into paying one. By participate in drawing, he met with the advantages and moves to a new format of the game. In the process, we encourage him to recommend a product and make it as easy as it was done in Paypal or Uber. The difference is that we don't give $ 10 one-time fee for a friend invitation. Instead we offer to make him a gift and receive a lifetime 5% every time a friend wins or his friends up to level 3. It's obvious that such a motivation many times stronger. That's only just a small part. But I think that it will give you an understanding that we don't belong to the category of people who want to start lottery because it's cool. We know what we do and every step is through out. And  at all times I don't see a reason why we won't do it.

Thanks for great explanation. I belive you and i am fan of this project. Before 2 days I send you PM about languages of platform, please answer me on PM.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:44:58 PM

http://forklog.net/users-accuse-kibo-of-being-a-scam/

Shocked Shocked Shocked

What's KIBO's connection with Onecoin please?

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 04:00:16 PM

Thanks for great explanation. I belive you and i am fan of this project. Before 2 days I send you PM about languages of platform, please answer me on PM.

English Čeština Deutsch Español Eλληνικά Français Hrvatski Latviešu Lietuvių Magyar Nederlands Norsk Polski Português PT Português BR Română
Slovenščina Suomi Tiếng Việt Бългapcки Pyccкий Укpaїнcькa 日本語 选择语言 选择语言 한국어

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:12:37 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

These are quite serious accusations being put against the Kibo platform.

You actually did just clone that Finnish Lottery site.

What about the fact that some of your investors are actually planning to sue your platform?

We need answers please.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:45:26 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

These are quite serious accusations being put against the Kibo platform.

You actually did just clone that Finnish Lottery site.

What about the fact that some of your investors are actually planning to sue your platform?

We need answers please.
I knew there was something fishy going on with this project. Now I understand why they dont want to be public here on Bitcointalk.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: