Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KIBO - First Blockchain Lottery  (Read 24103 times)
KiboPlatform (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 04:58:32 PM

http://forklog.net/users-accuse-kibo-of-being-a-scam/

Shocked Shocked Shocked

What's KIBO's connection with Onecoin please?

I wanted to start by saying that obviously we can’t have any relationship with Onecoin. We don’t know the reason why a group of people working on the spread of information against Kibo, trying to ruin our ICO. Just a couple of hours ago, representatives of our team talked to one of the resources, which, together with trolls, promotes this information. We recorded this conversation and upload it on the net. After watching it will become quite clear to you what Kibo is and what methods of cheap PR used by some people, that would draw attention to their resources. Soon, the translation of this video in English. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zfnT9Y29hY&feature=youtu.be

KIBO Lotto is a First Blockchain Lottery based on Smart Contracts. ICO coming!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 05:07:48 PM

Kibo: an inside look

In the course of KIBO ICO we see how on the network statements about the project appear, which obviously don’t come along with the reality. It’s particularly surprising to see people who call themselves experts among those who post such conclusions. Under the guise of analysts, they offer people to listen to their point of view, but it is clear that while preparation of the analytical reviews their authors didn’t even get familiar with basic information about the project. Therefore, it’s impossible to say that they have spent time on the qualitative analysis of the project. In that attentive reader can convince himself by reading the information on kiboplatform.net. We don’t quite understand how could self-respecting person give false information to public, but let it be on their conscience. I’m sure that in the near future, these people will have to publicly explain this behavior in front of their audience, if they have a little respect for them. 

My name is Alexey Miller and I'm one of the founders of KIBO. In turn, in this block post I will reveal for the reader some of the KIBO project the details, which are intentionally or due to lack of understanding trying to show to you in a different way. After reading, you can use simple logic and links to facts to create your own idea of what the KIBO project is and why we’re developing it in this way. This article is divided into several parts, followed one another. A link to the next article you will find at the end of this. So, let’s begin.

Who and why will play KIBO LOTTO?

The product itself which KIBO launches isn’t new. Today in some countries up to 80% of the population regularly plays the lottery. This is a huge market with a turnover of nearly $ 30 billion a year. For a visual example, you can visit www.wintrillions.com and see what sums are played in lottery every week for a several times only in some countries. Please note that draws jackpot amount is only a half of the funds received from the sale of tickets.
Despite such popularity, there are still some major issues that bother every player. Their discussion can be found on online forums easily.
•   No guarantee of 100% fair draw;
•   Lack of transparency in the distribution and the formation of the prize pool;
•   Long payments and prizes with high commissions retention;
•   Winner anonymity issue.

With the foundation of smart-contracts and blokchain technology the perfect solution to all these issues appeared. KIBO LOTTO offers it. It’s completely transparent and 100% honest gameplay with instant payment of any size within a few minutes to anywhere in the world without commissions.
Another important factor is the fact that for the first time KIBO offers access to a single lottery from anywhere in the world.

If translate all this into simple terms: KIBO is a more convenient solution to the market with a huge demand. And it’s obvious that such a decision will replace the old format of the game. As an example, today almost no one sends a letter in an envelope, and waist a few days until it reaches the recipient. Everyone uses e-mail because it’s more convenient and faster. Exactly the same is a pretexts for KIBO. The same product, but in a more convenient form.

Why the recommendation system is the basis of KIBO development?

An interesting product is good. But how tell millions of users about it? Perhaps many will say advertising, but is such tool effective today and how much does it costs? Let’s take famous Facebook or Instagram. Anyone can go out there and create an advertising campaign. The cost per click of more or less targeted audience will start at $ 1 and above. If you have the conversion of 20% of people, which is very cool, you attract 1 million users for a cost of something from $ 5 000 000. Since the formation of the jackpot is done by funds received from the sale of tickets, a platform needs to attract a large audience. Almost none of young startups can afford to spend millions of dollars on advertising. But even more important – this just doesn’t make any sense.

Today, high-quality marketing strategy is a crucial factor in the development of a company, and simply spend millions in advertising is no longer a method. Now the most effective way to attract an audience is a correct integrated recommendations system. That is why today companies are working so hard on how to convince the user to recommend a product to others. This effect is achieved by itself if the product has high quality and solves issues. Vivid examples of this are Instagram, Facebook or Whatsapp. These companies are growing only because they have been recommended. In the growth stage these products didn’t bring any income so they couldn’t add some extra motivation to recommend, and only possible way to do so was with the expense of investors' money. Not many dare to reward for the recommendation of several million users, especially when a product is still not profitable. If a quality product manages to add some additional motivation, audience growth will be much faster.
Additional financial motivation is especially needed when a company comes to an existing market. For example Uber, which came out on the existing market by offering demanded product only in a more convenient format. KIBO does the same. UBER Company has received such growth due to the fact that you were allowed to present a free ride to a friend, and if a friend took this gift, company would give you a free ride. This is a direct financial incentive to recommend UBER to friends. Someone would call it a pyramid; competent people call it a thoughtful marketing. Everyone knows the result, today UBER has the largest share of the market and the capitalization of the company has reached $ 60 billion within several years. Now this model is copied by many local taxis and so they’re developing successfully.

At the beginning of working on KIBO we realized that without a strong marketing strategy we won’t get a fast audience growth. Therefore, we started to integrate the successful growth model in our project. What a lottery can give people? Of course tickets to participate in a series of free draws. But where young startup can get a few million dollars to organize these draws? We’ve decided to build an affiliates network throughout the world, which will chip in on these draws, and after the platform launch will attract first customers.

Ponzi scheme or a powerful development strategy?

The answer to this and other questions in the next article https://medium.com/@kiboproject/kibo-an-inside-look-bcc2d5b38ab9#.9mpvq6s7d

luxuryvilla

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:42:07 PM

http://forklog.net/users-accuse-kibo-of-being-a-scam/

Shocked Shocked Shocked

What's KIBO's connection with Onecoin please?

These are quite serious accusations being put against the Kibo platform.

You actually did just clone that Finnish Lottery site.

What about the fact that some of your investors are actually planning to sue your platform?

We need answers please.

People panic bought kibo in the initial hours, I feel they have problematic brain issue, kibo is a standard ponzi, or mlm scam. Losers never research before invested, sigh.

czenrique

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:05:47 PM

English Čeština Deutsch Español Eλληνικά Français Hrvatski Latviešu Lietuvių Magyar Nederlands Norsk Polski Português PT Português BR Română
Slovenščina Suomi Tiếng Việt Бългapcки Pyccкий Укpaїнcькa 日本語 选择语言 选择语言 한국어

Nice. And all this languages will be available on launch day?
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:21:52 PM

Kibo has too many skeletons in its closet.

I think it's wise to give this one a miss.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rkana

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:31:59 PM

I just withdrew my ETH from your Platform was going to Invest but since you did not reply to my previous question regarding Why one cannot just initially Invest the amount that he
can afford. Asking 100 ETH for initial Investment is too risky for some people like me. I wish i could get a refund of my 10ETH Platform payment. Also I feel that this project is going
nowhere. You will keep the rest of the unsold coins and you will also have 250M coins in your hands way too much of possession but good luck with your ICO. I will seek to sell my
Kibo account later.

Thank you.

P.S: ...and still no Info of your Team  Huh

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:33:39 PM

In order to participate in KIBO users are required to pay $130 to the platform, and $1,300 more to purchase tokens. It’s quite weird for a project seeking to conquer the international lotto market.  Huh
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 04:10:05 AM

I just withdrew my ETH from your Platform was going to Invest but since you did not reply to my previous question regarding Why one cannot just initially Invest the amount that he
can afford. Asking 100 ETH for initial Investment is too risky for some people like me. I wish i could get a refund of my 10ETH Platform payment. Also I feel that this project is going
nowhere. You will keep the rest of the unsold coins and you will also have 250M coins in your hands way too much of possession but good luck with your ICO. I will seek to sell my
Kibo account later.

Thank you.

1) If you read the whole article, which we’ve published above, you will find answers to all your questions.
2) Please read user agreement carefully before participate in any project.
3) We’ve already answered these questions.
4) You will be able to sell your tokens on the stock exchange after ICO.
5) As for the team, we’ve also answered many times.

Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:22:31 AM

Kibo account later.

Thank you.

1) If you read the whole article, which we’ve published above, you will find answers to all your questions.
2) Please read user agreement carefully before participate in any project.
3) We’ve already answered these questions.
4) You will be able to sell your tokens on the stock exchange after ICO.
5) As for the team, we’ve also answered many times.
lol! bla bla bla ...nothing concrete but thanks for the responses.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
dingmei1

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:17:24 AM

No signature campaign?I think you should expand your influence.
coinwider

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

Put the fun back into banking!

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:25:27 PM

After reading the whole Forum and your website I am very clear now that this is just a pyramid scheme -   "Investors" = your sellers have to bring up a bunch of lottery gamblers and if they achieve a certain level you can earn from them

Just compare it with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amway        and look under the point:  FTC investigation

And even if you call yourself a MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING only the founders get rich!

And the point that you are hiding every Identities and just offer a lawer in Switzerland says everything.

Last thought - you didn't even wrote on your website how to cancel a KIBO platform if "my business" doesn't run - will anyone get the initial 10 ETH back?     

Put the fun back into banking! Use cryptocurrencies.  --- PivX --- TenX --- Lisk --- Factom --- Siacoin ---
coinwider

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

Put the fun back into banking!

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:24:14 AM

Please explain me monthly fee 2,4ETH for platform owners. With this fee will be automaticaly buy lotto tickets and with these tickets can platform owner can win, or with this tickets will buy tickets and these tickets can owner give invited clients? Or this fee is charged for development team and platform owner gets nothing from this fee?

The subscription fee is a monthly investment of each partner in the development of their business. The same as if you opened the stall, and paid his rent. But unlike a stall where you give money for rent, here you get tickets that have a certain value, and you get the return of 10%. Why do this. Thus we insure the platform at an early stage and provide a guaranteed minimum jackpot each draw. But even more important is that we demonstrate to new users that the game is going here. When show to user something new, he's used to follow the crowd, because that's how people are. Buying partners, for them, 3 tickets for each draw, we create activity on the platform and newcomers, who were invited to the same partners, see that. At acquaintance with something new this is an additional element in increasing the level of trust. Something that helps to overcome the barrier and the first registration. So that is only one of the tools, which promotes the development of the client base this partner. And it's just 2.4ETH per month. I assure you that in the context of those income that owner of the platform get with a customer base it is a penny. If he don't have any income,the he can not pay it all.

After registration, the user is involved in a series of free draws. This is done not just to throw money. The first task of a free series of draws is a big carrot, which is given to a new client. We encourage him to invest the time to understand crypto and make a wallet. If he does it, he gets a free entry in the draw and we get a client who can pay. Of course it will not be 100% but we are giving a very large carrot, and as shown by the tests we've done we on the first stage on 1500 people, this works very well. About how he will pay, and why, I won't write, but I can, if you wish, tell you you every step of the customer conversion into paying one. By participate in drawing, he met with the advantages and moves to a new format of the game. In the process, we encourage him to recommend a product and make it as easy as it was done in Paypal or Uber. The difference is that we don't give $ 10 one-time fee for a friend invitation. Instead we offer to make him a gift and receive a lifetime 5% every time a friend wins or his friends up to level 3. It's obvious that such a motivation many times stronger. That's only just a small part. But I think that it will give you an understanding that we don't belong to the category of people who want to start lottery because it's cool. We know what we do and every step is through out. And  at all times I don't see a reason why we won't do it.

Thanks for great explanation. I belive you and i am fan of this project. Before 2 days I send you PM about languages of platform, please answer me on PM.

English Čeština Deutsch Español Eλληνικά Français Hrvatski Latviešu Lietuvių Magyar Nederlands Norsk Polski Português PT Português BR Română

@KiboPlatform

Why is there a 2,4 ETH monthly fee - I didn't get your carrot - donkey analogy?    If I have already paid 10 ETH for a platform account why pay monthly again?  On your website is still nothing written about a monthly fee before you hit the buy button of the 110 ETH!

Put the fun back into banking! Use cryptocurrencies.  --- PivX --- TenX --- Lisk --- Factom --- Siacoin ---
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:14:23 AM

Where in the world that a monthly income of around $200 comes from while kibo is having an ad on facebook? How will that be compensated if its true? Is it just marketing gimmick?

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 06:40:43 AM

After reading the whole Forum and your website I am very clear now that this is just a pyramid scheme -   "Investors" = your sellers have to bring up a bunch of lottery gamblers and if they achieve a certain level you can earn from them

Just compare it with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amway        and look under the point:  FTC investigation

And even if you call yourself a MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING only the founders get rich!

And the point that you are hiding every Identities and just offer a lawer in Switzerland says everything.

Last thought - you didn't even wrote on your website how to cancel a KIBO platform if "my business" doesn't run - will anyone get the initial 10 ETH back?     

To fully understand company's strategy, you must first get acquainted with what is written on the website and official blog. From what you wrote is obvious that you haven't done this. Customers who purchase KIBIT shouldn't invite anyone. This is the first thing. KIBO PLATFORM owners is the one who will invite customers. This is why they purchase a platform. There is simply no other income sources for KIBOPLATFORM owners exept this, it is clearly stated on Tokens section of our website.

As for cancelling a platform and get a refund. This’s not possible and it’s normal. You purchase a ready platform with marketing tools for just 10ETH. Before purchase you acknowledge that you understand what you are buying. And if you don’t understand – then why buy? And you buy an opportunity to try to build a source of income, along with KIBO team. I emphasize TRY. In order to understand what are you buying there is more that enough information online. We don’t give any guarantees and this is written everywhere, including a contract, which you should read before making a purchase. In any case there is a risk and by purchasing a platform you share the risk with us. If you want a guarantee, we can’t give you it. I emphasize again this is written in several places on the site and the partnership agreement.

About the fact that a user must pay $ 130 and $ 1,300. Firstly, no one mustn’t anything. This is our offer on a free market. Judging from your comments you are not familiar with information that there are different offers, and each of them includes its function as part of market exit strategy and income opportunities in the future. Answers to this and other questions can be found in a special article Kibo: an inside look. Be careful please when read the information before drawing conclusions.

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 06:43:21 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 06:57:56 AM by KiboPlatform

Please explain me monthly fee 2,4ETH for platform owners. With this fee will be automaticaly buy lotto tickets and with these tickets can platform owner can win, or with this tickets will buy tickets and these tickets can owner give invited clients? Or this fee is charged for development team and platform owner gets nothing from this fee?

The subscription fee is a monthly investment of each partner in the development of their business. The same as if you opened the stall, and paid his rent. But unlike a stall where you give money for rent, here you get tickets that have a certain value, and you get the return of 10%. Why do this. Thus we insure the platform at an early stage and provide a guaranteed minimum jackpot each draw. But even more important is that we demonstrate to new users that the game is going here. When show to user something new, he's used to follow the crowd, because that's how people are. Buying partners, for them, 3 tickets for each draw, we create activity on the platform and newcomers, who were invited to the same partners, see that. At acquaintance with something new this is an additional element in increasing the level of trust. Something that helps to overcome the barrier and the first registration. So that is only one of the tools, which promotes the development of the client base this partner. And it's just 2.4ETH per month. I assure you that in the context of those income that owner of the platform get with a customer base it is a penny. If he don't have any income,the he can not pay it all.

After registration, the user is involved in a series of free draws. This is done not just to throw money. The first task of a free series of draws is a big carrot, which is given to a new client. We encourage him to invest the time to understand crypto and make a wallet. If he does it, he gets a free entry in the draw and we get a client who can pay. Of course it will not be 100% but we are giving a very large carrot, and as shown by the tests we've done we on the first stage on 1500 people, this works very well. About how he will pay, and why, I won't write, but I can, if you wish, tell you you every step of the customer conversion into paying one. By participate in drawing, he met with the advantages and moves to a new format of the game. In the process, we encourage him to recommend a product and make it as easy as it was done in Paypal or Uber. The difference is that we don't give $ 10 one-time fee for a friend invitation. Instead we offer to make him a gift and receive a lifetime 5% every time a friend wins or his friends up to level 3. It's obvious that such a motivation many times stronger. That's only just a small part. But I think that it will give you an understanding that we don't belong to the category of people who want to start lottery because it's cool. We know what we do and every step is through out. And  at all times I don't see a reason why we won't do it.

Thanks for great explanation. I belive you and i am fan of this project. Before 2 days I send you PM about languages of platform, please answer me on PM.

@KiboPlatform

Why is there a 2,4 ETH monthly fee - I didn't get your carrot - donkey analogy?    If I have already paid 10 ETH for a platform account why pay monthly again?  On your website is still nothing written about a monthly fee before you hit the buy button of the 110 ETH!

Information about existent of subscription fee you can find in a cabinet. This information is available before you make a purchase, in Client bonus section. If you don't develop a customer network and plan to receive income only from your KIBIT, you don’t need to pay a monthly fee. Subscription fee is paid be owners of KIBO PLATFORM for development of the platform. At this price Kibo bought tickets for dawns of the current month for you. Here's what’s written about this in your cabinet. http://screencast.com/t/sCBEuqrMhmIf

To maintain the activity on the platform, you will automatically be charged a monthly subscription fee of 2.4ETH on your balance. If at the time of charging these fees from your balance the funds are insufficient, you will see a reminder of the need to recharge your balance. If the monthly fee is not paid on time, the earning revenues from your customer network and those of the customer networks of your partners will be suspended. For the full amount of the subscription fee, tickets will be bought for you, with which you will take part in the prize draws for the current month.

Why do I have to pay a subscription fee?

In the same way that all transactions on the platform are transparent, since the beginning KIBO LOTTO has made a living through the purchase of tickets by partners. Any new users who you bring to your platform will see that thousands of players every day take part in the prize draws and win prizes. A positive feedback pattern is thus formed in the network, increasing customer confidence among the people who first visit the KIBO LOTTO platform on your recommendation. Therefore, by paying a monthly fee, you support your business and contribute to its development.

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 07:01:34 AM

Where in the world that a monthly income of around $200 comes from while kibo is having an ad on facebook? How will that be compensated if its true? Is it just marketing gimmick?

We didn't quite get what are you asking about. Can you please rephrase your question?

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:27:48 AM

Friends, today we've added Team section on our website, where we published Kibo's management team. You can read about it here
https://kiboplatform.net/en/team.html

According to the information available online, the project’s founders are Andrey Miller and his brother Alexei.

Earlier they both were connected to a project called WCM 777 and a Germany-based lottery.

Both projects stagnated and eventually ceased to exist.

Also there are rumors of them being connected to OneCoin.

So.....that's why you did not want to advertise who were behind KIBO in the first place...... couple of failed ventures and rumours of being connected to the most evil MLM scams ever....

Grin
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 10:05:49 AM

Friends, today we've added Team section on our website, where we published Kibo's management team. You can read about it here
https://kiboplatform.net/en/team.html

According to the information available online, the project’s founders are Andrey Miller and his brother Alexei.

Earlier they both were connected to a project called WCM 777 and a Germany-based lottery.

Both projects stagnated and eventually ceased to exist.

Also there are rumors of them being connected to OneCoin.

So.....that's why you did not want to advertise who were behind KIBO in the first place...... couple of failed ventures and rumours of being connected to the most evil MLM scams ever....

Grin

First, it’s obvious that if someone wanted to remain anonymous, he wouldn’t publish a part of the team even more in the moment when the main part of the ICO has already passed. Why it isn’t obvious for you is the question. The reasons why we didn’t do this at the start already have been repeatedly given. Due to the fact that certain individuals have published false information and engage in substitution of the facts, we decided to publish part of the team on our website in order to refute this lie. Moreover if you visited our site, you can see a video, after watching of which it would make clear for anyone that there can’t be any questions about some anonymity. We hold open events with large number of our partners. A lot of them personally know many team members. As you can see in this video, there are people of different ages and nationalities. Many of them are business owners from different areas and experts in their field. If you think it's a bunch of delusioned people whose opinion doesn’t mean anything for you, this is also your choice. But why are you ignoring the fact that there isn’t and never was any anonymity? That’s the big question.

We want to correct you; no one from our team has any connections to ONECOIN or to, as you said, some Germany-based lottery. Thousands of people know this. It is a pity that you have provided with information that has no facts behind it. Before hypotheses please present something more significant than phrases like "also there are rumors of them being connected to OneCoin”.

Yes, some members of our team have experience of participation in wcm777 and German company ibutler. But your information about these companies doesn’t reflect the reality, as well as everything else that is written here. These two companies are completely legal to work in American and German jurisdiction, and were attended by several hundred thousand people worldwide. And the fact that one of them suffered no luck, it doesn’t mean that all the people who work there are scams. It’s clear to any reasonable person. Moreover, we’re not only don’t hide this information, we believe that the members of our team gained invaluable experience in the MLM industry and this experience has raised the level of competence in how these mechanisms work and what this industry is today. We understand that people who are engaged in the dissemination of false information online is anonymous and doesn’t bear any responsibility for what they write. Unfortunately, not everyone can understand that what is written here is completely untrue. The people, who supposedly want to give objective information on those who are behind the project, for some reason doesn’t write that these people have created several companies. Companies that employed large number of employees, and developed loyalty programs and marketing tools for many organizations and services. And the fact that Kibo today has one of the highest degree of readiness among all the projects that currently shown in ICO. We don’t aim to prove the opposite to people who want to tarnish the project. Of course, all this is not very pleasant for our team, but we are confident that all will become evident after the successful launch of Kibo project. That of course will be, as ICO results already allow us to do it. We were able to get these results due to the fact that there is a large number of people online who are able to assess the work we have already done, including the Kibo unique marketing strategy, that by the way was designed by these guys. We suggest all readers of the branch at least read this material before you form your "own opinion"  https://medium.com/@kiboproject/kibo-an-inside-look-bcc2d5b38ab9#.w3w9z8vh9
Thank you for your great attention to our project. We’re sure that time will sort things out.

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:22:52 AM

and where are developers? marketing?

two potential scammers and lawyer it does not raise the level of trust  Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:32:56 AM

Excuse me darlings, but we have had to fucking push you for you to officially admit that you, the Miller Bros are behind Kibo.

You just went around in circles trying to insult the intelligence of your would-be investors by saying only "intellligent" people would understand this opportunity.

Guess what? Intelligent people can smell a SCAM from a mile away.

You muppets have been backed in a corner and are desperate to salvage what you can out of your little operation in the hopes of getting some more "investment"

You also blatantly cloned that Finnish lottery platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: