Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I know the reason for a fall from $650 to $600  (Read 1709 times)
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:00:58 PM

to me the reason for present downfall is only the panic selling of of the people. because there is no bad news in the market related to bitcoin, the halving was also a successive one, i think there are some misunderstanding related to bitcoin, which made people worry and they start panic selling. i hope that the present down fall is for a shot period of time and hope that the market will recover its position very soon, because before the current position it was expected that the price of bitcoin is going to make a new record and is going to cross the all time high level. therefore i can expect that the price will not stay in current position and will soon recover its position,
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:24:03 PM

its because of the stupid panic sellers...
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:51:25 PM

Hello when the price was $750 and when it gone down to $650 then the reason everyone was saying as the bitfinex but now once again the price is going down can I know that what is the reason?

Why do you dream at night? It's very hard to say why price fluctuation is occurring, or account for every dollar of rising/falling prices. It's fair to say that bitfinex has something to do with it, people get scared when they hear about security breaches when their money is involved. When people are selling because they're scared, they sell it for whatever they can at that minute and they cause a wave. Other people hear about a security breach, shortly after having and then they see the price dropping because of it.. They panic and don't want to see their coin become worthless so they sell out of fear too.

It's just thinning the herd.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:53:50 PM

Many people speculate the price of bitcoin fall so hard because bitfinex hacked and also when the price of bitcoin going down, many people sell their bitcoins too and it's become worse.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:19:46 PM

Many people speculate the price of bitcoin fall so hard because bitfinex hacked and also when the price of bitcoin going down, many people sell their bitcoins too and it's become worse.

I like that this is literally the tl;dr version of my post immediately above it.  Shocked
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:38:45 PM

Do you think bitfinex are telling the truth thats why the price of bitcoin is going down its always happening year by year there is trading or exchange site are down or hack yearly.. i can't imagine that they are lying to get those money..
This is just like the same as last year. and i think the price of bitcoin will recover back again near novemeber,
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:44:33 PM

This is maybe because many people who panicked when they heard the news, I myself am a bit worried if all bitcoin is hacked it is sold may be price could fall below $400.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:03:46 PM

to me the reason is very simple some big sharks want the price to bitcoin so as to get bitcoin in a low price for this reason they start panic selling and make other people worried about and therefore they also sold their bitcoin even for a low price now the big sharks are buying bitcoin at that low price and after some days you will see that the price will reach to its original position.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:15:15 PM

if you are a smart person you would know now is the best time to buy some bitcoin and of course hold them in offline wallets.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:31:38 PM

Hello when the price was $750 and when it gone down to $650 then the reason everyone was saying as the bitfinex but now once again the price is going down can I know that what is the reason?

The price probably (and most of us think so) that because of the recent hack of bitfinex where ~120k bitcoins where stolen and really dumped hard the bitcoin price, maybe it's a good time to buy bitcoin as we hope that price will get back again.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:31:33 AM

Bro I Don't Saw a Single Reason for This But this a Continuous Process of Fluctuation and the Price Of Bitcoin Depends upon many Reasons Like Demand, Supply and Many Factors and It is Not Easy to Predict the Price Of Bitcoin in a Particular Given Time......

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: