Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paysafecard & eWallet Exchange ★ GOOD RATES ✔ FAST TRADE ✔  (Read 2538 times)
ReallyNiceGuy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 02:18:37 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 08:26:30 PM by ReallyNiceGuy

Paysafecard & eWallet Exchange

How it works?

All you have to do is to contact me and explain what trade you are interested in, after discussing details we proceed. The trade shouldn't take more than a few minutes! Smiley

Ratios

Your Paysafecard to my PayPal/Skrill/Neteller - 75-77% | 1:0,75-0,77

Your PayPal to my Skrill/Neteller - 80% | 1:0,80

INFORMATION: I am new to this forum but on some other forum I have collected 700+ possitive feedback, willing to verify that info with anyone who requests that. Smiley
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:25:33 PM

How it works?

All you have to do is to contact me and explain what trade you are interested in, after discussing details we proceed. The trade shouldn't take more than a few minutes! Smiley

Ratios

INFORMATION: I am new to this forum but on some other forum I have collected 700+ possitive feedback, willing to verify that info with anyone who requests that. Smiley

Hi
Do you not offer bitcoin also? only skirll and Neteller?
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:32:13 PM

How it works?

Ratios

There is no bitcoin involved in this, so this is not the right forum for you, also for Paysafecard, you can use it to fund your Neteller and Skrill and only pay 7% commission.

codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:03:48 AM

I don't understand, do you sell Paysafecard PINs ? buy them ? where is bitcoin in all that ?
Symeave

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:22:50 AM

How it works?

Ratios

Are you selling Neteller for Paypal? I might be interested in that exchange.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
ReallyNiceGuy (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 05:33:33 PM

There is no bitcoin involved in this, so this is not the right forum for you, also for Paysafecard, you can use it to fund your Neteller and Skrill and only pay 7% commission.

Sometimes I have BTC for exchange too (not currently though) but anyway, I think that there are many people that would make use from my service even in this forum. Wink

About Paysafecard, you can only use PSC from your own country to fund your Skrill/Neteller wallet and if there is a lot of codes Paysafecard can block your account. So it's still a solution for people that get many codes (from servers for example), get them from customers (not their country), want PayPal or just want to fund their ewallet very fast.

I don't understand, do you sell Paysafecard PINs ? buy them ? where is bitcoin in all that ?

I exchange Paysafecard to real money (from time to time also to Bitcoin). Smiley

Yes, I do.
Symeave

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:46:21 PM

Yes, I do.
I am interested in this, I have more than $490 Paypal in my account and want to exchange it to BTC or Neteller, let me know your fee and the escrow you prefer to use. We can get anyone of the following escrows: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
ReallyNiceGuy (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 03:22:21 PM

Yes, I do.
I am interested in this, I have more than $490 Paypal in my account and want to exchange it to BTC or Neteller, let me know your fee and the escrow you prefer to use. We can get anyone of the following escrows: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Please, contact me on skype for more details. Smiley

Refresh!
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

Saw a post where you can use paysafecards on virwox?
Is that right?
ReallyNiceGuy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:42:00 PM

I don't use them on Virwox.
ReallyNiceGuy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:35:47 PM