Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL is keeping a portion of first batch chips for their own mining farm  (Read 6730 times)
gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 03:58:51 AM

Not hardware related. geesh.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:04:36 AM

Quote from: Josh
The bottom line is, I have orders in for 4 Minirigs and 40+ singles. I will be taking, at most, 2 minirigs out of my orders from June 23rd, and I may not even be taking that if we don't have enough chips to satisfy a large amount of orders.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1443-josh-taking-asics-batch-1-mine-his-own-mining-company-5.html#post20275
At this point he has been caught in so many lies that I wouldn't believe him if he said it was Friz.

If he says it (and if it were false) who would know the difference?

I just doubt what he says is true. A while back he said more than one blatant lie and he still went forward and said so. So I think that is personal proof that he is walking talking bullshit on legs.

-----------------------------

Now moving on, Yes, he confirmed he is taking 400 chips or about half a wafer. So there you go. Out of the mouth of Josh comes a confirmation about it.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:05:32 AM

Not hardware related. geesh.

Sorry about that. I think both posts ought to be removed in this food fight.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 04:12:36 AM

Please, by all means, point out where I've lied.  I have posted incontrovertible proof that you have lied numerous times and supplied links to your lies.  You have yet to provide a single, solitary link to anything I've supposedly "lied" about... but that's just one more lie you've made.  Out of the hundreds or thousands you've posted now, what's one more, right?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 10:09:07 PM

Josh, you really don't understand why these people are angry with you? Keep the chips, don't keep the chips. It won't really matter. Eventually, you and those greedy inept clowns you work with will get sorted out when the attorney general and the USPS comes knocking on your door for wire fraud.

BTW, just in case anyone else needs it - here is a link to the Kansas AG's website where you can file a complaint and request a consumer protection investigation: http://ag.ks.gov/contact-us/file-a-complaint

Moving to Puerto Rico...
EngMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:06:19 PM

Please, by all means, point out where I've lied.  I have posted incontrovertible proof that you have lied numerous times and supplied links to your lies.  You have yet to provide a single, solitary link to anything I've supposedly "lied" about... but that's just one more lie you've made.  Out of the hundreds or thousands you've posted now, what's one more, right?

For once, without being an a-hole, could you give some sort of update on the damn product?

I had been thinking about purchasing from your company if/when you ship, but all I see you do is poorly represent your company. Why would I buy from you? You won't tell anyone when these ASICs will be ready, but instead pick on them and dox their houses. I understand you have bad history with a lot of these people but when I google "BFL ASIC scam" ....a common type of search potential customers will do.... the first hit links to a bitcointalk thread where you come off as a dick. There more one searches here the more you and your company's reputation is cemented. And no, I won't use the BFL forums. If I don't know if i can trust your company/product, I won't trust your controlled forum. Hence the utility of third part forums such as this.

Take over the conversations by being honest, respectful, and informational and you will every time.

So, convince me to become a customer.

Sorry, I'm all sold out of x6500's.
ionux

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 08:52:44 PM

Hey Josh, seriously man, I'm new to the Bitcoin scene and I don't know you from Adam.  But the fact that the company you work for has been constantly missing product ship dates...  I dunno, looks shady as hell.  I'd love to order a Single, but man, why not post some kind of proof BFL actually has a product they are testing?  If you are actually testing pre-release hardware, show everyone and shut them up.  This whole fiasco reminds me of the Infinium Labs/Phantom console debacle.

CoinPrice.US - Current market prices in a clean, ad-free interface.  API available for adding Bitcoin prices to your site!  |  Escrow service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502569.0  |  Reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494163  |  Public key: http://coinprice.us/public_key.txt  |  URL shortener project: http://10b.us  Cheesy
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 02:46:13 AM

Sorry man but your fucking up big time. You have a great deal of customers waiting  for a long time for whatever you are selling and to keep some chips off the table to satisfy your needs is just plain ugly. You need to put your customers first.

Damn It! You need to empathize with your customers. You do realize that your paying customers are feeling the same need to mine as you do. They are the reason why you have those chips. To take them off the table is stealing their funding of research and applying them to your needs.

Time to man up and put the needs of your customers over your own.

I hope you can understand that Josh.   
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: