Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long you in bitcoin world?  (Read 16114 times)
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:40:03 PM

How long you will trusted with bitcoin as your investment?
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?
maybe 2 years I know bitcoin,to date i am believe bitcoin as my investment forever for bitcoin,because virtual money number one and problem about bitcoin I have never experienced all went well,I believe bitcoin will be better in the future many people who work for bitcoin so far.
same i've been 2 years in bitcoin world , i remember the exact date ofcourse and i remember the days that im earning in faucet website that i can earn not more than 10,000 satoshi per day and all i thought it is really big money until i know how to convert it and the pass month i know how to work in this forum
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:38:42 PM

I am into bitcoin world since 2 years and the best thing I like about myself is that I have never bought bitcoins, but only have earned it in different ways, and now I am having descent amount of coins in my wallet.

Imagine if you already did sign camps since day 1. Not mentioning that 2 years ago the price of bitcoin is very low and it's so easy to earn some. I estimate that this "decent amount" that you were saying is like thousands to hundred thousands of dollars.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:41:54 PM

I am here since last 1.5 years and thanks to my friend who insisted me to get into it and start earning from bitcoins and meanwhile I also started to gain knowledge about trading and  now its giving me good profits.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:13:37 PM

if I remember correctly I've started reading about bitcoin when the price jumped up to 1k$, back then I was trying all kinds of faucets, btc and alt-coin mining, cloud mining,etc... later on I've took a break from all of it and completely forgot about it for a year, then started reading again on the progress and eventually found this forum.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:25:27 PM

I was a little long known bitcoin, perhaps nearly 3 years I knew him. but until now I've never had one BTC in my wallet, it's because I always sell bitcoin I had when the amount above 0.1 BTC, but if all of it together, I think the number has exceeded 1 BTC. Well, it is a day-to-day extremely difficult and unpleasant
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:32:17 PM

I've been mucking about with Bitcoin for probably something close to 3 and 1/2 years now, I know my account is something like 3 years old so far so that's kind of what I use to judge how long I've been doing things (plus a few months) from when I would be doing faucets and so.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:35:51 PM

Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?

I am not the type to make long-term investments in bitcoin, because I do not know about the future of bitcoin and anything can happen. so I prefer to take advantage in the short term like trading.

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:36:50 PM

3.5 years but I wish I could really make it early so that I would be able to buy bitcoin at the price of $1 as I am sure those days will never come again in future.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:40:37 PM

Not so long compared to those that heard and used bitcoin as an investment and some of them today hold big businesses and as early adopters they have the power to pump or dump the price, I miss this time but still Im not too new and have learned very much because of bitcoin.
GoBlue05

Activity: 441

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:53:52 PM

I've known about bitcoin for six and half years now since back in early 2010, but I never got involved with them. I heard about them via a forum I was at at the time which was using bitcoins as a way of paying anonymously. Not all that long ago I heard of stories of people investing in bitcoin when the price was still very low and coming away with a really good chunk of change after bitcoin started to really take off. You could say that I wasn't very happy when I read those stories, especially considering I could have easily been one of these people who invested in it. Unfortunately, I didn't care to do much research about it at the time since I wasn't using this technology.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:45:04 PM

I am on bitcoin from a few months, in the start of this year I heard about bitcoins on a PTC site which was on an ad network named as a-ads and after that I started to learn about bitcoin and then I reached to this forum and I learned a lot about bitcoin at here.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:57:42 PM

3.5 years but I wish I could really make it early so that I would be able to buy bitcoin at the price of $1 as I am sure those days will never come again in future.

Oh you are lucky that you are from a long ago and you have saw a time when the price of bitcoin started to increase from $280 to $1200, I came to the world of bitcoin  about an year ago and wish to have it from 2009.
yore

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:26:22 PM

For about a year - yet I haven't made much from it. Sucks
sonnyacg

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:41:16 AM

I know bitcoin in the last month of my friend, I am still a beginner in the world of this bitcoin. bitcoin is like a bright light for the time being in the Internet world. why would I want to be serious about Bitcoin world today, because this opportunity for me to make a profit in this bitcoin. bitcoin trading today is very unusual if we have a lot of bitcoin, the benefits would be great if we could predict the price.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 TX Dice ↑↓ Double Dice ↑↓ Bitcoin Binary Options   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓ forex ↑↓ Dice of Transaction id ↑↓ 1% edge double dice]
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:17:13 AM

Maybe two months and couple more days. Its not much I know, and in this time I didn't earn some big money. That doesn't bother me much, I'm working slowly to make something and to learn more. It's not easy and many times I'm sitting confused in front of my computer.
   What people think how long will bitcoin live and be around us? Am I late for making some money with bitcoins?
I think the time when it is possible to make some money with bitcoins is not passed yet, so you can catch your time if you will be smart and workh hard. Yes, to have some profit with bitcoins you have to work hard today. Those lacky guys who bilieved in bitcoin in the most beginning and bought it by the prise as 2$ are millionares now. But we lost that chance. I am also in bitcoin world for three months. And my current bitcoin amount help me just with covering some of my little costs not more.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:04:02 AM

I started bitcoin since March 2015 so I think I am now 1 1/2 months in earning bitcoins. I have so many experience in investing, fauceting bitcoin. Sometimes I scam in Ponzi and Hyip website. Sometime my money is double from this website so I think I am now veteran in bitcoin earners. Good to say that I earn a lot of bitcoins.
pakitz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:29:01 AM

Iv been in the bitcoin world for 2 years but I'm not that knowledgeable or more focused about earning bitcoin online. I tried few ponzi sites and got scammed several times. Right now im into gambling and sometimes trading alcoins through bittrex during my free time.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:31:08 AM

Sad the time no ignore bitcoin and you didn't know that this coin will very important to you and now your are regreting thosw days that bitcoin is pleasing you to buy her and it will never be the bitcoin in the future because for sure bitcoin will be high as you
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:19:01 PM

Sad the time no ignore bitcoin and you didn't know that this coin will very important to you and now your are regreting thosw days that bitcoin is pleasing you to buy her and it will never be the bitcoin in the future because for sure bitcoin will be high as you

Yup, he's just giving something to the fact that wrong. Because the growth of the bitcoin has already started and now the user has the bitcoin more than the time of the introduction of the bitcoin in years yesterday. So, if you are not sure then that is your right and we can not give a ban for it. However if later bitcoin has huge advantages, then don't ever complain!!
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:31:41 PM

i am using it from past one year , i believe bitcoin is always  positive. worth of investing and holding . And about usage of bitcoin any money currency including fiat money also can be used for good and any other , It is up to the person  how to use it Smiley.
I just only use bitcoin world in just 6months and counting and I am happy that I am one of them who knows bitcoin because bitcoin is really good especially when the amount of bitcoin become higher.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: