Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long you in bitcoin world?  (Read 16114 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:40:17 PM

i am using it from past one year , i believe bitcoin is always  positive. worth of investing and holding . And about usage of bitcoin any money currency including fiat money also can be used for good and any other , It is up to the person  how to use it Smiley.
I just only use bitcoin world in just 6months and counting and I am happy that I am one of them who knows bitcoin because bitcoin is really good especially when the amount of bitcoin become higher.  Grin

You are actually right about that, it really feels great when we see the price of bitcoin going high and at that moment we feel a little more proud for being a part of that change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:41:45 PM

i am using it from past one year , i believe bitcoin is always  positive. worth of investing and holding . And about usage of bitcoin any money currency including fiat money also can be used for good and any other , It is up to the person  how to use it Smiley.
I just only use bitcoin world in just 6months and counting and I am happy that I am one of them who knows bitcoin because bitcoin is really good especially when the amount of bitcoin become higher.  Grin

You are actually right about that, it really feels great when we see the price of bitcoin going high and at that moment we feel a little more proud for being a part of that change.

So do you hate yourself when the price goes down? Cheesy jk, yeah but I don't really feel "proud" I feel excited because that means more moneyz for me. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:06:12 PM

I think there will be joy again when you have a lot of stock bitcoin and then prices go up high Lol. I do not think you'll be pleased when prices rise. but you do not have bitcoin in your wallet bitcoin
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 11:24:39 PM

I'm in crypto world for almost 2 years. I know it's short period. And I regret that that didn't heard about bitcoin in start and later (about 4 years ago) I didn't looked into bitcoin serious and thinked that it will soon collapse.

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:02:58 AM

I think there will be joy again when you have a lot of stock bitcoin and then prices go up high Lol. I do not think you'll be pleased when prices rise. but you do not have bitcoin in your wallet bitcoin
if im not have bitcoin stock im still feel very happy in bitcoin price rising, because i get salary in sidejob in bitcoin fixed not at bitcoin value, so if bitcoin price rising my salary get rising too Smiley
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:32:05 AM

I think it is not important how long you were in bitcoin. the important thing is you can use bitcoin as possible and it can provide benefits to you

djank

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:43:33 AM

i know bitcoin after occupy wall street movement. not interesting enough for me that time (just know a bit not dive in to it too much, perhaps this thing who will fight the fiat robbery), but starting use btc around 2014 or 2015  Grin
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:13:21 AM

I been here for quite sometime now, maybe around 2 - 3 years but it is just lately that I have been getting a nice money here because before I use to gamble and I just spend my bitcoins but now I learn how to invest and trade.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:48:48 AM

How long you will trusted with bitcoin as your investment?
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?

I've been 3 years in bitcoin world, so far At least I got earned anyhow, and learned so many things when it comes to investment, savings, and trade in the exchange platform. Positive and negative comment in the forum its just a normal in bitcointalk.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:51:49 AM

I been here for quite sometime now, maybe around 2 - 3 years but it is just lately that I have been getting a nice money here because before I use to gamble and I just spend my bitcoins but now I learn how to invest and trade.

Well at-least you learned for what you did before. And its nice also that now you earned good because of your experience here in bitcoin world. Just continue to invest in trading.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 02:15:40 AM

I've been in bitcoin since February 2016 only and I can still consider myself as a newbie. At first what I am doing is getting into faucets wasting my time claiming few satoshi's there. But still I keep on believing bitcoins and until now I'm here in forum learning new things everyday and still keep on trading my capital that I earned with faucets is still circulating.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:11:51 PM

Ive been in bitcoin world since March 2015 so I guess it is 1 1/2 year for now. At first it is very hard for me to earn bitcoin because it is hard to earn in faucet site but when I saw the bitcointalk and the signature campaign I get more income now than before. And I now go to trading site to trade my bitcoin to grow for it. And make cash out for my incentives in real life. Thats the essence of bitcoin for me.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:17:40 PM

4 years and many more to go, this has been the best journey of my life so far, where I learned many new things about cypto world and also earned descent amount of money which will help me to get retired soon.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:34:37 PM

3.5 years but I wish I could really make it early so that I would be able to buy bitcoin at the price of $1 as I am sure those days will never come again in future.
Sad the time no ignore bitcoin and you didn't know that this coin will very important to you and now your are regreting thosw days that bitcoin is pleasing you to buy her and it will never be the bitcoin in the future because for sure bitcoin will be high as you

Yup, he's just giving something to the fact that wrong. Because the growth of the bitcoin has already started and now the user has the bitcoin more than the time of the introduction of the bitcoin in years yesterday. So, if you are not sure then that is your right and we can not give a ban for it. However if later bitcoin has huge advantages, then don't ever complain!!
Yup he just wasted his money im also regreting about it and im relating on what he is feel right now , i did the wrong way too and the bitcoin now is still growing and its really cool for me because i stocked bitcoin already and i want to trade it or invest it into another coins to make profit.
turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:54:05 PM

3 years
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:25:09 PM

Real talk here, if we saw Bitcoins price gradually we do feel excitement and achievement since almost of us here are heading or aiming the same thing which is price increase of Bitcoin. I've been in Bitcoin world for almost 2 years. And I admit that Bitcoin really affects my life.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:59:22 PM

Real talk here, if we saw Bitcoins price gradually we do feel excitement and achievement since almost of us here are heading or aiming the same thing which is price increase of Bitcoin. I've been in Bitcoin world for almost 2 years. And I admit that Bitcoin really affects my life.
Bitcoin is an addiction and once you get into it, its very hard to get rid of it, I am into bitcoins since last 2 years and I am earning great passive income from it which is not possible with any other  online job.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:03:10 PM

I have been in the world of bitcoin for a little bit more than a year it’s a shame that I did not discover it before so I lost many possibilities to earn big but at least I’m way ahead of the curve since I’m sure that 99% of people still doesn’t have any bitcoin.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:26:02 PM

I have been in the world of bitcoin for a little bit more than a year it’s a shame that I did not discover it before so I lost many possibilities to earn big but at least I’m way ahead of the curve since I’m sure that 99% of people still doesn’t have any bitcoin.

I don't think that there is any shame in getting late in bitcoins, in fact you should be happy that finally you have arrived at the right place to earn bitcoins so that you can secure your future.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:08:18 AM

That's long enough to make good earning in bitcoin world, I just knew about it around one and a half months ago and I am grateful.
I don't think 99% people still doesn't have any bitcoin yet, if we look at percentage of bitcoin transaction and how much people used it, I thought it about 3-10% people have bitcoin, if it's not impossible bitcoin could reach good price like nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: