Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long you in bitcoin world?  (Read 16114 times)
Maldesto

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:15:29 PM

A month. I'm quite new.  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:18:07 PM

Im starting know and interesting for earning, learning, mining bitcoin is arround middle 2013 but im not really know about bitcoin system, block, hash etc.
now im trying to foucs at bitcoin, nad make plan to resign from my real job, to make my dream come true in bitcoin Smiley

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:19:40 PM

I am in bitcoin world since last one year and I will be thankful to my friend for introducing me to this innovative currency and bringing me to this forum from where I am earning descent amount of money.

And i'm thankful to google who brought me to this forum Grin before a year and some time i was searching about some bitcoin faucets when i was directed to this forum by google where i found almost every information about bitcoin and earning a decent amount of it as well.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 04:27:58 PM

I had known it since 2009 but was never really interested in it since recently when prices started to skyrocket. Previously I never believed it to be a type of currency let alone a safe one and thought that it was just a ponzi scheme type of technique.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:39:40 PM

I discovered bitcoin just a few months ago so I'm pretty much a newbie, Need to stack more knowledge. And Yes I trust bitcoin. The increasing and decreasing price of bitcoin is just normal for every kind of money.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:39:44 PM

I have been in Bitcoin practically since the end of 2013. I came to know about Bitcoin through some friend of mine who introduced it to me by saying it is promising digital currency. I didn't take him serious but by and by reading more about it and came to use it.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:44:17 PM

I am in bitcoin world since last one year and I will be thankful to my friend for introducing me to this innovative currency and bringing me to this forum from where I am earning descent amount of money.

And i'm thankful to google who brought me to this forum Grin before a year and some time i was searching about some bitcoin faucets when i was directed to this forum by google where i found almost every information about bitcoin and earning a decent amount of it as well.

Yes even I was looking for earning money from home based and I started to search it on google and then it diverted me to this forum where I found some best ways to earn bitcoins.
Anemed

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:21:24 PM

Yes even I was looking for earning money from home based and I started to search it on google and then it diverted me to this forum where I found some best ways to earn bitcoins.
I too happened to get into this forum when I was looking for an online job. My friend saw me navigating the sites checking for jobs online. He then talked about bitcoins seeing my interest in online job. He guided me through how to earn it, how to receive the earning into our account and from where to earn and etc. This made me to start this career. I started last year. 
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:25:06 PM

It's my third year. I still have belief in BTC.

Third year and still a newbie? Lol... My journey into the world of bitcoin is not too long ago although I have heard about it quite a long time ago but my premonition then was it was being use for illegal activities without even taking time to move closer and do my research but about three months ago, or thereabout I started my research and readings before getting to know about the forum and since then my knowledge base has increased in a positive rate.

Well he did answer the question right. Third year in bitcoin world not in bitcointalk world or the forum world. Even newbies here had some more intellect about bitcoin than legendary ranks here. We cant judge them by just ranks.
I would never judge someone who posts on here by their rank, there are newbies that know as much as Hero or Legendary members (meaning, typically, not much), and there are Legendaries that just spam the shit out of the forum (presumably meaning that they were bought from their original owner) and contribute very little to the conversation. I've found between member and senior member are a majority of decent accounts.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:42:37 PM

its somewhere about 1.5 or 2year now that i am using bitcoin but i have herd it lot before than that i herd about it at the starting of 2010 i guess i was quite lucky that time but it take me 5month to get my grip around this and actully start using it

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:46:30 PM

How long you will trusted with bitcoin as your investment?
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?

I've been using Bitcoin for almost 2 years now . At first i am not focusing on it because i am new and i was still trying to learn it, after i learned the positive features of Bitcoin that is when i focus on Bitcoin and until now i am getting extra income with it while having a full time work in real life.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:12:33 PM

Every currencies in the whole wide world is being used in everything that we do in our everyday lives, whether it is for bad or good. So, using bitcoins in illegal activities like what you are saying it not new anymore in our world. Not just because that bitcoin is being used in some illegal activities like buying some illegal drugs online and some other illegal stuffs like guns without any license to carry it means that we should not believe on it anymore, not to use it anymore. It's like you're trying to say that we should stop using our real money that we are using in the real world since it is being used in illegal activities also.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:17:14 PM

Well i am just beginner in bitcoin world as I had experience of only 9 months. Previously i had no interest in bitcoin as I had not found it useful but after entering bitcointalk i am feeling comfortable with bitcoin and now I want to earn more and more and I want to engage more and more on researching about bitcoin.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:19:49 PM

I have only been here for 8 months. Nobody tells me about this innovative currency, i found it myself.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:25:03 PM

If I recall correct the first time I read an article about Bitcoin was five years ago but unfortunately for me I didn't pay much attention back then and I wasn't aware of the huge earning potential this project had,I started using and collecting two years later in 2013 I may be missed the early train but at least in ten years from now when everyone will be using it I will be proud to say that I discovered and owned some BTC before it was massive.
Siyas

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:28:12 PM

I heard about bitcoin in May 2016. Very recently. My friend explained this benefits and how this should be earned. He said as we do not require to invest in earning bitcoins, it is just enough to learn about bitcoin and post quality posts and earn bitcoin. It really helps me a lot. I was in a situation of earning money and still. Registered this account with bitcoin forum and started to learn and earn bitcoins.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:38:16 PM

I heard about bitcoin in May 2016. Very recently. My friend explained this benefits and how this should be earned. He said as we do not require to invest in earning bitcoins, it is just enough to learn about bitcoin and post quality posts and earn bitcoin. It really helps me a lot. I was in a situation of earning money and still. Registered this account with bitcoin forum and started to learn and earn bitcoins.
Your friend had help you to change your life into having very big fortunes and opportunities. I guess you need to be thankful for him in rest of your life long.
I do not have such a friend to introduce myself in early days of bitcoin ecosystem. I myself found an advertisement of a bitcoin faucets in a PTC site and I googled and came know more about bitcoin system in late 2014.
kia78VE

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:04:34 PM

i am  since 2014, and i am still using it cause i believe that i have a chanse to become rich from bitcoins..
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:03:58 AM

I just recently discovered the bitcoin.
I am still new in this forum but I'm looking forward to learn more with the bitcoin experts.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:14:11 AM

had not felt that I had known for a long time bitcoin. conclusion that I am very happy to know bitcoin.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: